• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will the world do if he gets In Again. America is doomed with him
"The world" will see an influx of ex-pats.

Germany would probably be very happy about that. They are experiencing a skill gap at the moment. They did not have a "Baby Boom" like the US did and as such they are struggling to fill high skill jobs as people retire.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I state NE is turning Blue? It was a reference to Clinton showing desperation and that's all Trump is doing.

And no it is not cocky about GA. The most populated counties in the state are Blue and growing more Blue each year, the campaigning is not only for the President but also a chance to turn a Senate seat.
Using Gwinnett County as an example (second largest) look at the State Representatives and their parties.
I do know that county very well and the most populated areas are represented by the Democrats.
Sorry, you mentioned Clinton going to the "blue wall" states towards the end and I always thought that was because her polling started to reveal she was in trouble there. There's almost no reason to be in Nebraska right now.

Re: GA, it's hardly the only red state where its largest counties lean blue. It might be on the path toward becoming a swing state but it's still a longshot that it turns in this election and there are other states that Biden is realistically leading in that he could be instead solidifying.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will the world do if he gets In Again. America is doomed with him
Sadly I think we are all prepared and the herd immunity to his BS has kicked in.

We did have a "dry run" of sorts with Bush Jr so we know, no matter what the next President will have a lot of work to do.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, you mentioned Clinton going to the "blue wall" states towards the end and I always thought that was because her polling started to reveal she was in trouble there. There's almost no reason to be in Nebraska right now.

Re: GA, it's hardly the only red state where its largest counties lean blue. It might be on the path toward becoming a swing state but it's still a longshot that it turns in this election and there are other states that Biden is realistically leading in that he could be instead solidifying.
Ahh gotcha. I was concerned how the "F" would I ever think NE was going blue, was I going crazy. :) Was just using that as an example of how she reacted.

WIth GA I forgot about Dekalb county, so basically the four largest counties are Democratic and along with 4 of the largest cities. It is due time it will be closer to a Blue state vs Red. That's why I think PA is the closest example, all you need is one good or bad turn out to change the vote.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL...
BTW...Kennedy full transition into a Karen is complete I see.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with twitter “regulating” bullshit tweets from Trump etc. but this is something that is not only incredibly dangerous but indeed illegal in a bunch of countries.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia just might be up for grabs...

Not surprised with this. If the turn out is large Biden has a very good chance along with the Senate seat flips.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...
BTW...Kennedy full transition into a Karen is complete I see.
Is that the Kennedy who was on MTV last century?
Also, how does he plan to identify "Democrats"?

Or is he just going to shoot at anyone not white and take his chances?
Not surprised with this. If the turn out is large Biden has a very good chance along with the Senate seat flips.
If he doesn't flip it, he still is making Trump spend money defending what should have been a slam dunk. Net win.

Status
Not open for further replies.