• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fouls.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's going to happen when Kanter and Favors get in foul trouble?

Or will the perimeter defense be upgraded with Burke + Hayward vs. Mo Williams + Marvin Williams, thereby keeping the opposing team in front of them longer, and thus keeping the ball out of the paint longer, and thus reducing how much foul trouble Kanter and Favors get in?

Is Kanter more foul prone, or Favors?

cjets2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
What's going to happen when Kanter and Favors get in foul trouble?

Or will the perimeter defense be upgraded with Burke + Hayward vs. Mo Williams + Marvin Williams, thereby keeping the opposing team in front of them longer, and thus keeping the ball out of the paint longer, and thus reducing how much foul trouble Kanter and Favors get in?

Is Kanter more foul prone, or Favors?

I almost feel like Favors is more foul prone, just because he is more aggressive on the defensive end, but both are very foul prone. We need to hope that's something they work on this off-season... If not I guess Gobert and Evans will get more playing time then planned.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I didn't read this thread when I posted in the off season one. I was wondering about fouls too. Who is the solid 3rd big man to rotate in? Evans? Maybe if there isn't any wind blowing. He is so slight he just might go airborn on the defensive end (rather than on the o end).

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I didn't read this thread when I posted in the off season one. I was wondering about fouls too. Who is the solid 3rd big man to rotate in? Evans? Maybe if there isn't any wind blowing. He is so slight he just might go airborn on the defensive end (rather than on the o end).

LOL!

Great post.