• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former steeler RB “humbled”

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dipshit. Coulda had a great career.
Money is the root of all evil... Looks like evil prevailed in Bells case...

Pride comes before a fall... Looks like he's falling deeper and deeper thanks to pride...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dipshit. Coulda had a great career.
Don’t have much ill will towards Bell & the way he left. It was business decision and he caused little distraction over his off the field antics while he held out. I think he’s an idiot for sitting out that one year, but I see why he did it. He gambled on himself and it didn’t pay off like he wanted.

I will, however, be pissed if anyone considers him a HOF candidate if he somehow lucks into winning a ring.

AB on the other hand… f*ck that clown. One of the greatest to ever do it but his ego grew out of control and he burned every bridge he could.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t have much ill will towards Bell & the way he left. It was business decision and he caused little distraction over his off the field antics while he held out. I think he’s an idiot for sitting out that one year, but I see why he did it. He gambled on himself and it didn’t pay off like he wanted.

I will, however, be pissed if anyone considers him a HOF candidate if he somehow lucks into winning a ring.

AB on the other hand… f*ck that clown. One of the greatest to ever do it but his ego grew out of control and he burned every bridge he could.

I don't really wish ill on any player in the NFL, but I really do believe Brown is a sick man, as in CTE sick....

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really wish ill on any player in the NFL, but I really do believe Brown is a sick man, as in CTE sick....

He hasn't been the same since that hit Burfict put on him

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that put him over the edge...but some of his antics before that weren't something you would expect from a stable or intelligent individual

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that put him over the edge...but some of his antics before that weren't something you would expect from a stable or intelligent individual
He was unhinged long before that hit. Amazing how he was largely kept under wraps through most of it, but as soon as he went off the rails in Oakland/LV then suddenly the floodgates opened and tons of ex-Steelers came forward to say just how bad he really was behind closed doors.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has 6500 career yards, hasn't averaged > 4 ypc in 5 years and he turns 30 in February. So there's probably not much chance of that happening. He was fun to watch though.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats false. He was a prick well before that hit

He's always been a prick, it's why a player of his talent went to Central Michigan instead of Florida or Ohio State.

However, that hit turned him from prick into a brain damaged, psycho with absolutely no filter. I firmly believe that he's going to hurt himself (probably by pissing off the wrong person) or someone else before he is 40.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually suspect mental illness. Cte perhaps. But ever since his court ordered”counseling and treatment” hes been good. Meds help.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually suspect mental illness. Cte perhaps. But ever since his court ordered”counseling and treatment” hes been good. Meds help.

Not really. Faking a vaccine card is not an example of good behavior. And he wouldn't have been caught had he paid his private chef the 10K that he owed him.

Were the Bucs not just hit with a truckload of injuries to their skill positions, they may have just flat out cut him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Faking a vaccine card is not an example of good behavior. And he wouldn't have been caught had he paid his private chef the 10K that he owed him.

Were the Bucs not just hit with a truckload of injuries to their skill positions, they may have just flat out cut him.
Compared to what he was doing? Hes been a saint.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitt had such a dangerous offense in that window with him, he was foolish to leave Pitt when he did in my opinion, shoulda worked it out with them ..