• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former player Tracker

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember right the Vikings picked up Robinson after the Green Bay game. Apparently at Cousin's suggestion.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game between the Rams and Vikings.

Sullivan - Center for Rams
Compton - OL for Vikes
Robinson - WR for Vikes
Cousins

McVay - has isolated Vikes LB Barr on Gurley, Kupp and Woods - 3 TDs

Compton just got blown up by Donald

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game between the Rams and Vikings.

Sullivan - Center for Rams
Compton - OL for Vikes
Robinson - WR for Vikes
Cousins

McVay - has isolated Vikes LB Barr on Gurley, Kupp and Woods - 3 TDs

Compton just got blown up by Donald

Weapons all over the field in this game on both sides. Kirk is hurt from no run game once again

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figures, TO ends it.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen that before. Kirk makes plays and played great tonight, but more often than not doesn't make THE play.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First let me say Goff played a great game. But you are going to blame Cousin's? Really? He helped put up 31 points on a team that had give up 36 points in 3 games. You don' think the lack of defense which has been a problem for the Vikes all year had anything to do with it. How about McVay getting a LB on one of the best RBs in the league and two WRs on the same LB for three TDs. How you guys boil a game down to one play when the D knows what is coming is beyond me.

BTW he is on pace for 5200 yards and 40 TDs. Last week I can understand people getting on him. Tonight, no way.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not blaming Kirk at all. Like I said, he played great.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First let me say Goff played a great game. But you are going to blame Cousin's? Really? He helped put up 31 points on a team that had give up 36 points in 3 games. You don' think the lack of defense which has been a problem for the Vikes all year had anything to do with it. How about McVay getting a LB on one of the best RBs in the league and two WRs on the same LB for three TDs. How you guys boil a game down to one play when the D knows what is coming is beyond me.

BTW he is on pace for 5200 yards and 40 TDs. Last week I can understand people getting on him. Tonight, no way.

Crazy what a difference a year has made to that defense

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not blaming Kirk at all. Like I said, he played great.

Sorry, then … my bad. As HTTR just said what the hell happened to Minnesota's D. I know they lost three OLineman but holy crap. At the same time my hat is off to McVay working those matchups the way he did. No offense to Gruden but there is a better coach in San Fran and a better coach in LA and the Skins had them both at one time.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the question of whether Kirk is a good QB was answered a long time ago. The question for him now is, is he a winner?

We all know first hand Compton is terrible. It just seems when the game is on the line it is going to be an interception or a strip sack with Kirk. Now it's not his fault the o-line got blown up on that play, it's just a movie I have seen.

I posted preseason the Vikes would struggle out of the gate because of their schedule. It gets much easier going forward. They will win a bunch of games with Kirk. I did have the Rams and Pats going at the beginning of the season and I'll stick with that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC seems to have to carry the team there too

he was the leading passer 3td over 400 yds and the leading rusher and a defense that gave up 38 points

he put up 31 points of offense .

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the question of whether Kirk is a good QB was answered a long time ago. The question for him now is, is he a winner?

We all know first hand Compton is terrible. It just seems when the game is on the line it is going to be a interception or a strip sack with Krik. Now its not his fault the o-line got.blown up on that play, it's just a movie I have seen.

I posted preseason the Vikes would struggle out of the gate because of their schedule. It gets much easier going forward. They will win a bunch of games with Kirk. I did have the Rams and Pats going at the beginning of the season and I'll stick with that.

FG kicker missing 3 FGs against Green Bay and a poor performance by Cousin's against Buffalo and they could be 3-1. If and buts …

Zimm has to do something to fix the D though. The OLine is probably a season long problem. My biggest complaint about Cousin's when he was here is he has to hang on when he gets sacked. Right now I am ready to put a nickel on the Rams to the SB. I know Chiefs are hot right now but how many times has Andy come out of the gate hot and faded as the season goes on. Mahomes is lighting it up though so will be interesting to see. Still early but not real early anymore.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC seems to have to carry the team there too

he was the leading passer 3td over 400 yds and the leading rusher and a defense that gave up 38 points

he put up 31 points of offense .

Seems like he signed with the team he played for the last three years dad, no run game and no D. What the hell, maybe Alex Smith comes with a run game and a defense. If so I am okay with that.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FG kicker missing 3 FGs against Green Bay and a poor performance by Cousin's against Buffalo and they could be 3-1. If and buts …

Zimm has to do something to fix the D though. The OLine is probably a season long problem. My biggest complaint about Cousin's when he was here is he has to hang on when he gets sacked. Right now I am ready to put a nickel on the Rams to the SB. I know Chiefs are hot right now but how many times has Andy come out of the gate hot and faded as the season goes on. Mahomes is lighting it up though so will be interesting to see. Still early but not real early anymore.

Yeah, that Vikes D is looking suspect. I don't want to come across like I'm knocking Kirk after a 400+ game. I just speak honestly about how I view players. Alex Smith has to prove he can win in the playoffs. Everyone has question marks that need answering save for Brady and a few others.

To your point, Cousins could do a better job of moving around in the pocket. My biggest takeaway is that Jeff Fisher is garbage. Lol

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everton Griffin has been out the last two weeks.

I didn’t think he was that good. Maybe I was wrong, of coourse you can’t have a lb cover those skill players though