• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former player Tracker

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a good game for either QB. Vikes can't run and they have trouble with pass protection too. Not as bad as the Redskins. Zimmer changed everything a couple of weeks ago and tied Flips hands. You have to give Carroll and the Seattle D credit too. They doubled Diggs and Theilen. Treadwell, Rudolph, Robinson and Cousin's couldn't get it done.

Of course Seattle did get helped out when Minn tried a FG and the LB blocked the kick and should have been a 15 yard penalty but I still don't think the Vikes were going to beat them.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wahhhhh again. LOL Actually I pointed out he was having a bad game.

No, I haven't changed my mind, I would have kept Cousin's over Smith but Allen had a bug up his ass about Cousin's, probably because he was better than his 47 pick 2nd round pick several years ago.

Now I will say I started following the Vikes this year along with the Skins and at first I was thinking, WOW what a 1st class organization. I have been a Zimmer fan for sometime. Not sure if I am right but I think we tried to get him here one time. Anyhow, he is on his third OC since he has been there or the equivalent of Jay with DCs. That isn't really good whether you have Bridgewater, Bradford, Keenum or Cousin's. But what the hell I am just an excuse maker. :pound::lol::noidea:

His history is not beating good teams. Nothing has changed with better skill players I see as the bed gets shit in whether it’s burgandy or purple.

The excuse train is rolling though.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a good game for either QB. Vikes can't run and they have trouble with pass protection too. Not as bad as the Redskins. Zimmer changed everything a couple of weeks ago and tied Flips hands. You have to give Carroll and the Seattle D credit too. They doubled Diggs and Theilen. Treadwell, Rudolph, Robinson and Cousin's couldn't get it done.

Of course Seattle did get helped out when Minn tried a FG and the LB blocked the kick and should have been a 15 yard penalty but I still don't think the Vikes were going to beat them.

Don’t forget the pass interference against Rhodes and the missed face mask early.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but there were other reasons. Cousin's didn't play well, he didn't have much time, receivers were not getting open. Vikings needed to make offensive changes to get Treadwell and Rudolph the ball because they were double teaming the other guys. Seattle was better on defense and running the ball. Vikes looked lost on offense. Flip looked uninterested. It wasn't a good look. As much as I like Zimmer you really have to question 4 OCs in 5 years.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a nice backhanded compliment to me sty, but I agree! The record against winning teams really can’t be overlooked with those playmakers he has. I excused that here cuz he didn’t have those playmakers. He was the most competent qb skins have had in years, as I’ve always said, but you just can’t ignore all of the criticism he gets. They look to be fair evaluations to me

Sorry but don't believe that it's possible to honestly evaluate him without some believing it to be some sort of backhanded compliment. Think about that for a moment, a backhanded compliment is one that honestly evaluates him and is agreed to by those who believe it to be a backhanded compliment. {SIGH}

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW - Cousin's is the top 6 salaried QB whos team is in the playoffs following week 14. That does not mean they are guaranteed to be there, just that they are at the moment. :scratch::noidea:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW - Cousin's is the top 6 salaried QB whos team is in the playoffs following week 14. That does not mean they are guaranteed to be there, just that they are at the moment. :scratch::noidea:
Yeah people think salary guarantees wins. Rodgers sucks in that scenario