• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

..... For TX to win the Big 12

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't alot of OU fans claiming a huge win over Texas BEFORE the RRSO? How'd that work out? Tech got robbed against OU so Texas will handle that game. OSU got beat by a West Virginia team that Texas destroyed. Another win.

That leaves Baylor. And with the travelling Texas faithful, the private school kids will be outmatched.

I don't like it anymore than you butthurt OU fans, but it is what it is.

and just how did TTU get robbed vs OU.

I'd can't wait to hear this one....:pop2:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will definitely agree to disagree on that one. Quandre will go 1st round as a shutdown CB. In all honesty though, I don't really care as long as the Horns keep winning.
-
that is insane. He is short and not going to run a 4.4 or better. I think he is a great football player. In the NFL he is likely a zone CB or Safety.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your pitiful response? Who are these delusional Longhorn fans that have written that Texas will win out? You asserted it and failed to support your trollish statements.

Reading comprehension my friend.

When did I say UT was going to "win out"?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will have to win out.

1. Do not let the LBs rush too much. We need them to plug holes and stop the run. The DLine is actually doing a surprising job at pressuring on their own. Keep the LBs back. Rely on Duane Akina. He's the best coach at that position in the country. So, if the the DLine is not getting after the QB, keep the LBs back and just trust that Akina has the DBs on task.

2. Let Case be great. He's not the most accurate passer, but Applewhite needs to keep letting him be great. Keep throwing those bombs. We're going to have to chance to be great to get by Baylor as well as Okie St and TTech. So, let him keep trying and succeeding. Don't pull a Greg Davis and try to "play down" like we did in the 2nd quarter of the 2009 BCSNCG. Let the guy be great. We need that.

NOTE: besides this last game, we usually win the Special Teams battle. I don't see us putting up another stinker in that department.

LOL

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mistake. Calling 'most' Texas fans delusional is trolling and you got me, especially since you were responding to another Sooner. I know better.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mistake. Calling 'most' Texas fans delusional is trolling and you got me, especially since you were responding to another Sooner. I know better.

It's ok buddy, let me know next time this goes down.

l.jpg

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this talk about Texas and Baylor, and Texas winning out, is all wasted yappage.

All that matters to me is Saturday. Got a tough game Saturday. Gotta play a good team, Saturday.

And it aint Baylor.

Hook'em Horns.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this talk about Texas and Baylor, and Texas winning out, is all wasted yappage.

All that matters to me is Saturday. Got a tough game Saturday. Gotta play a good team, Saturday.

And it aint Baylor.

Hook'em Horns.

Yep - Saturday at 2:30 is the key. If we beat Okie State - we are playing Baylor for the Big 12 title, even if we lose 50-0 vs Tech.

Saturday is the key game.