• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those that love to hate the Eagles

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giving his version of living in Philly

Same as above

Well he right about delusions of grandeur by a couple of Eagles fans , you being one.

Well Dak isn't no Sam Bradford while Wentz could be in which case he's be right.

OK this is a hate post. Lets count this a 1 hate post.

Again his IMO post, but OK 2 hate posts

Could he be right IDK, he's speaking on his experience living there.

I suspect your using posts from the same threads.

Speaking on his experience living there.

Ok we'll label this #3 hate post, but it seems to be a retaliation for something said about another city.

PE1 need the links to the 5 threads you spoke of.

Wow dude. Wow. You said he has no axe to grind against Philly and only mentioned them twice. Theres absolutely no one who can just say, "My bad". Noooooo, he has nothing against Philly. Youre a clown dude.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate you trying to find an out for him. He said I searched his posts and there were only two and he has no axe to grind against Philly. Curious to see if he's a man and fesses up. Sure he wont though.
I said I found only 2 posts which was true. Guess if you back far enough you can find more. Most of them seem aspired by his time in Philly and you.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually when we had our long drawn out your full of it about liking a team not in your home town.
you talked of all teams not just Laker/Cowboys. Now you are just........
giphy.gif

Yup... that’s how I remember it as well

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow dude. Wow. You said he has no axe to grind against Philly and only mentioned them twice. Theres absolutely no one who can just say, "My bad". Noooooo, he has nothing against Philly. Youre a clown dude.
Your an asshole PE1 that's the problem here. I went back several pages in his posting history and found 2 anti Philly posts. Nothing false about that. Obviously you went way back. Again post the links.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your an asshole PE1 that's the problem here. I went back several pages in his posting history and found 2 anti Philly posts. Nothing false about that. Obviously you went way back. Again post the links.
be careful Harold.
he is SportsHoopla Crap cop or something like that. (he might clean your litter box. :noidea:)

You dont want to see the wrath of PE1!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I found only 2 posts which was true. Guess if you back far enough you can find more. Most of them seem aspired by his time in Philly and you.

There were 5 different threads on his 1st three pages. You claim he had no axe to grind. Its a shit hole city with shit hole fans. But you wrote it off as just a normal post. Never... and I mean NEVER on the Hoop ever say, "My bad. I guess he did have an axe to grind". Just keep lying, twisting, making shit up. Youre just like the rest of the clowns.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Two anti Philly posts... Nothing false about that. What a fucking liar

1.Absolutely not, 4 years in that hellhole was enough for this lifetime. WC Fields was right!
2. I was there, living in that shithole of a city for 4 years
3. It is fun to torment the eagles fans, who suffer Delusions of grandeur after one good season
Nooooo, he doesnt have an axe to grind Harold!
4. Dak>>>Wentz..
5. shitty team in a shithole of a city, yes I am always bashing Philthadelphia Fuck Philly!
6. I never argued that with you, I said the Eagles were a shitty team in a shitty city
7. We called it "The City of Brothers on Drugs"
8. Meh...shitty team in an even shittier city...if PA needed an enema, they would stick it in Philadelphia.
9. Philly fans are the quickest to turn on a team,( witness the Flyer fans throwing cans of beer indiscriminately at the players after the Penguins eliminated the Flyers last year.Hard to tell what players they were throwing at.
10. wow, a Philadelphia fan calling another city a shithole. If you wanted to give Pennsylvania an enema you would put the nozzle in Philly.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were 5 different threads on his 1st three pages. You claim he had no axe to grind. Its a shit hole city with shit hole fans. But you wrote it off as just a normal post. Never... and I mean NEVER on the Hoop ever say, "My bad. I guess he did have an axe to grind". Just keep lying, twisting, making shit up. Youre just like the rest of the clowns.
Links, give us links.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep it's kind of like finding Waldo.
Except you can spot his Seahawk colored hair and suit.
081023_p15_life.jpg

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, PE1 is frantically scouring the website for "links" and private messaging Harold to cry and complain.

full meltdown mode. bwaahahahahaha

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, PE1 is frantically scouring the website for "links" and private messaging Harold to cry and complain.

full meltdown mode. bwaahahahahaha

I think there are a few Buss Cook links in there.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread has gotten serious, thought we were still talking about philly philly

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono: No the Northwest!

SD is where they are building the new wall....

Haha

Ok... my apologies.

For what it’s worth, I’ve always considered you a real Eagles fan. My question has always only been... why? :D

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two anti Philly posts... Nothing false about that. What a fucking liar

1.Absolutely not, 4 years in that hellhole was enough for this lifetime. WC Fields was right!
2. I was there, living in that shithole of a city for 4 years
3. It is fun to torment the eagles fans, who suffer Delusions of grandeur after one good season
Nooooo, he doesnt have an axe to grind Harold!
4. Dak>>>Wentz..
5. shitty team in a shithole of a city, yes I am always bashing Philthadelphia Fuck Philly!
6. I never argued that with you, I said the Eagles were a shitty team in a shitty city
7. We called it "The City of Brothers on Drugs"
8. Meh...shitty team in an even shittier city...if PA needed an enema, they would stick it in Philadelphia.
9. Philly fans are the quickest to turn on a team,( witness the Flyer fans throwing cans of beer indiscriminately at the players after the Penguins eliminated the Flyers last year.Hard to tell what players they were throwing at.
10. wow, a Philadelphia fan calling another city a shithole. If you wanted to give Pennsylvania an enema you would put the nozzle in Philly.

How many of these posts were in direct response to you?