• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those that love to hate the Eagles

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m the cop of SportsHoopla shutting down the crap.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I thought so.

But I wasn't sure you felt the same way. If I had known I would've invited you over when I was back in WA last week.

I feel terrible. Can you forgive me:hug:

Ok just this once.;)

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did? I can't recall him doing that. Give some links to show that to be true, if that isn't too much trouble.

When I’m on my computer. Will you twist and turn ornwill you say “My bad”

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll most likely say your evidence is lacking because that usually the case.

That’s never the case. If I spend the time to find him ripping Philly in multiple threads you tell me where my evidence was lacking. Deal. But you’re probably like the others. When you’re wrong you turn to Handi, DblDown and NWPatsfan to throw in a bunch of nonsensical crap.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s never the case. If I spend the time to find him ripping Philly in multiple threads you tell me where my evidence was lacking. Deal. But you’re probably like the others. When you’re wrong you turn to Handi, DblDown and NWPatsfan to throw in a bunch of nonsensical crap.

I would LOVE to see your definition of “ripping Philly”! The truth is anyone says anything remotely negative about Philly you say they’re “ripping” them. Hell, all I said was the eagles would win more if they went with Foles instead of Wentz. You went wild for months and when it turned out to be true you still didn’t admit you were wrong.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this is classic PE1. I don't turn to anyone, wrong or right, I'm my own man all the way. Just FYI I searched Mangler post history and while he as a total of 2 post that could be considered anti Eagle or actually anti Philly the city they aren't a indictment of him as a Eagle hater in the least, actually pretty mild. Way to go over the top in characterizing him as a hater, way to make friends here.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would LOVE to see your definition of “ripping Philly”! The truth is anyone says anything remotely negative about Philly you say they’re “ripping” them. Hell, all I said was the eagles would win more if they went with Foles instead of Wentz. You went wild for months and when it turned out to be true you still didn’t admit you were wrong.
I think Eagles fans won't mind him getting disappeared...so to speak.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BooM

See this is classic PE1. I don't turn to anyone, wrong or right, I'm my own man all the way. Just FYI I searched Mangler post history and while he as a total of 2 post that could be considered anti Eagle or actually anti Philly the city they aren't a indictment of him as a Eagle hater in the least, actually pretty mild. Way to go over the top in characterizing him as a hater, way to make friends here.

Double BooM to the face

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Within a matter of moments we went from this:three-amigos-1986-3-amigos-alt-chevy-chase-steve-martin-martin-short-BKH2JB.jpg

To this:downloadfile.jpg

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Its a dirty filthy disgusting city and I will never go back". Naaah, he has no problem with Philly.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Its a dirty filthy disgusting city and I will never go back". Naaah, he has no problem with Philly.
Philly is a shithole and I can't blame him. Are there worse NFL cities? Sure Detroit, Baltimore and Cleveland quickly come to mind. But Philly is right there at the bottom even with their top rated restaraunts from what was it 1986?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The city and it's one post and one he was speaking from his experience in the city. Lets see the many hate posts you were speaking of. We'll wait.