• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FOOTBALLS BACK!!! Who ya got? Hawks or Packers?

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hawks will destroy us in front of the world on MNF. having said that the hawks have an extremely tough schedule it looks like, teams like the panthers, 49ers, cards, eagles, rams, broncos, chiefs arent just going to bend over.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hawks will destroy us in front of the world on MNF. having said that the hawks have an extremely tough schedule it looks like, teams like the panthers, 49ers, cards, eagles, rams, broncos, chiefs arent just going to bend over.

I have no doubts that this team is not in the same class as Seattle. Just thought that it was funny how writers and so many others buy into the whole "serving notice " bit. It's a long way from game 1 and a SB win, way too early to put a second crown on them.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers do have some missing pieces they are missing BJ Raji big time and they don't have a very good tight end

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they dont get their 12th man every game. and by 12th man i mean their stadium, not their fans.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then........I guess that the rest of the NFL should just pack it up then huh?.........OR......They could put on their man pants and beat them for serving notice prematurely!!!

Lel, no way!

I certainly DONT believe the Wee Hawks should be crowned based on one game...at the CLINK.

They look good, damn good. But 'Any Given Sunday' has been my mantra forever. Health, luck, TOs, momentum, what your opponents look like when you face them...a myriad of things have to go right for a team to repeat. And personally I don't think they will. Could they? Sure.

Lotta football left to be played. And we haven't even seen the other 30 teams in the league yet. :suds: