• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain what I made up.

You keep telling me that....yet here I am.

Why do you play his game and do this with him? He loves it every time you reply. Guarantee it. It's the whole point of his shtick. Just saying man.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you play his game and do this with him? He loves it every time you reply. Guarantee it. It's the whole point of his shtick. Just saying man.

Because it's fun. And I'm winning the game. By a fairly large margin.

The thing with message trolls and wannabe geniuses is....I'm smarter than they are and I can troll much harder.

I guarantee you that I annoy him far more than he amuses me.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain what I made up.

Everything?

You keep telling me that....yet here I am.

I know. It's like a slow bleed.

If by winning you mean losing.

The thing with message trolls and wannabe geniuses is....I'm smarter than they are and I can troll much harder.

Untrue. You are not smart at all. Your life proves it. And you have an inability to put 2 and 2 together to form a logical conclusion.

Definitely. I am very amused by you grey pubes. And you are very annoying. Uhh wait a minute, i got that backwards...You know what i meant.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fair enough. lol. It just seems draining.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything?

So you never called a long pass at the end of a game a checkdown? That's the revision you wanna go with?

I know. It's like a slow bleed.

That and I don't have Covid-19.

If by winning you mean losing.

By winning I meant winning. Because it's winning.

Untrue. You are not smart at all. Your life proves it. And you have an inability to put 2 and 2 together to form a logical conclusion.

You know exactly nothing about my life. All you have are supposition and assumption....and you're about as accurate as you are when you talk about anything football related. That's not a compliment.

Definitely. I am very amused by you grey pubes. And you are very annoying. Uhh wait a minute, i got that backwards...You know what i meant.

Yeah....I annoy you and you amuse me. Thanks for agreeing.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does writing too many words to make a basic point and then rage posting at people you don't like.

Hey, shove it. Grey pubes! ;)

And I don't think I rage post much. Kicking thread drove me bananas but good luck finding the last time I did that. I am detailed and thorough in explanations. I would rather make a few long posts covering every base of a viewpoint (and possible counters to them) than to make a string of quick ones that never ends. Where I have to then slowly drag out the explanation of said details over hours or days. Regulars here write just as much as I do. I do it in less posts. That's all.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I don't think I rage post much. Kicking thread drove me bananas but good luck finding the last time I did that. I am detailed and thorough in explanations. I would rather make a few long posts covering every base of a viewpoint (and possible counters to them) than to make a string of quick ones that never ends. Where I have to then slowly drag out the explanation of said details over hours or days. Regulars here write just as much as I do. I do it in less posts. That's all.

I present exhibit A.

All you really had to do was say fuck you and leave it alone.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tl;dr :dhd:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you never called a long pass at the end of a game a checkdown? That's the revision you wanna go with?

No revision. It's your inability to understand the point of arguments. You'll never get it.

That and I don't have Covid-19.

For now...maybe.

By winning I meant winning. Because it's winning.

No. By winning you meant losing.

You know exactly nothing about my life. All you have are supposition and assumption....and you're about as accurate as you are when you talk about anything football related. That's not a compliment

It really burns you i know so much about your personal life. And lol what a life it is.

Yeah....I annoy you and you amuse me. Thanks for agreeing.

Wishing you annoy me is different from actually annoying me. And you wish it desperately because that's precisely what i'm doing to you. And you defend that contrary like a soldier. But it's okay to acknowledge it, i have compassion. The genius has compassion.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No revision. It's your inability to understand the point of arguments. You'll never get it.

Did you call a long pass a checkdown? Yes or no?

For now...maybe.

K....

No. By winning you meant losing.

By losing you mean winning.

It really burns you i know so much about your personal life. And lol what a life it is.

If you know so much....please provide some details.

Wishing you annoy me is different from actually annoying me.

Your words and anger are tangible proof of the annoyance. You can deny them....but you can't erase them.

And you wish it desperately because that's precisely what i'm doing to you.

You use the I know you are but what am I card a lot. It lacks originality.

And you defend that contrary like a soldier.

I wish I knew what this meant but you trip over your own words a lot and the point gets lost.

But it's okay to acknowledge it, i have compassion. The genius has compassion.

“People who boast about their I.Q. are losers.” - Stephen Hawking

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you call a long pass a checkdown? Yes or no?

Go look it up old guy, it's a simple search. And read and comprehend. You have large blank spaces in your head.

If you know so much....please provide some details.

I have been. Go find it.

Your words and anger are tangible proof of the annoyance. You can deny them....but you can't erase them.

Your reading comprehension is worse than i thought.

You use the I know you are but what am I card a lot. It lacks originality.

Annoying eh?

I wish I knew what this meant but you trip over your own words a lot and the point gets lost.

Well you broke it out of context, of course you are confused old guy.

“People who boast about their I.Q. are losers.” - Stephen Hawking

Who boasted about their IQ? Are you confused again?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go look it up old guy, it's a simple search. And read and comprehend. You have large blank spaces in your head.

Already did. I know the answer. I'm asking you....did you call a long pass a checkdown?

Yes or no? Why are you afraid to answer?

I have been. Go find it.

Outside of calling me old...nothing you've said has been factual.

Your reading comprehension is worse than i thought.

I don't think you actually understand what comprehension means. Imagine being so dumb you can't comprehend what it means to comprehend. That's deep.

Annoying eh?

No, amusing. In a...man that retarded fat kid sure does make me smile...kinda way.

Well you broke it out of context, of course you are confused old guy.

Add context to the list of words that confuse you.

Who boasted about their IQ? Are you confused again?

You did.....unless you're confused by what genius means? Fuck...add it to the list.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already did. I know the answer. I'm asking you....did you call a long pass a checkdown?

Yes or no? Why are you afraid to answer?

lol. Are you this stupid. Do you not see it?

Outside of calling me old...nothing you've said has been factual.

Everything i said of you has been dead on. That's why you are so angry right now and instead of acknowledging that anger you do what you do best: project. Regret will kill a man.

I don't think you actually understand what comprehension means. Imagine being so dumb you can't comprehend what it means to comprehend. That's deep.

Stop evading and changing the subject when you're getting owned.

No, amusing. In a...man that retarded fat kid sure does make me smile...kinda way.

Oh i'm "fat" now? Prove it. That old thing really burns doesn't it GREY PUBES. You HATE being old don't you?

You did.....unless you're confused by what genius means? Fuck...add it to the list.

Michael Jordan was a genius too. I heard his IQ is off the charts. lol

dumb dumb.

But i am a genius.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS's shtick is almost as worn out and tired as his Mom's gaping pussy is.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Are you this stupid. Do you not see it?

Why are you afraid to answer?

Everything i said of you has been dead on. That's why you are so angry right now and instead of acknowledging that anger you do what you do best: project. Regret will kill a man.

Only it hasn't been. Adding project to the list of words that confuse the genius.

Stop evading and changing the subject when you're getting owned.

There's nothing here to evade. And I haven't changed the subject. Stop using words incorrectly because you don't understand their meaning.

Oh i'm "fat" now? Prove it. That old thing really burns doesn't it GREY PUBES. You HATE being old don't you?

Not "fat". Fat. We've been over this.

Calling me old doesn't bother me a bit. I'm, in fact, old. Facts don't bother me. I don't hate being old at all. I know a lot of people that didn't make it to this age. I plan on making it a lot further. It's part of life....getting old. If you're lucky enough. And I've been very lucky.

Michael Jordan was a genius too. I heard his IQ is off the charts. lol

K.....

I wish I had a better response but the astounding stupidity in the words above don't really need a response, do they?

But i am a genius.

My guess is your IQ is average at best and probably slightly below.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you afraid to answer?

Why are you so dense?

Only it hasn't been. Adding project to the list of words that confuse the genius.

project as in projection. Geezus you are dumb.

There's nothing here to evade. And I haven't changed the subject. Stop using words incorrectly because you don't understand their meaning.

Stop using false accusations to evade. It's obvious what's going on here.

Not "fat". Fat. We've been over this.

Calling me old doesn't bother me a bit. I'm, in fact, old. Facts don't bother me. I don't hate being old at all. I know a lot of people that didn't make it to this age. I plan on making it a lot further. It's part of life....getting old. If you're lucky enough. And I've been very lucky.

lol. Your frustration is boiling over.

K.....

I wish I had a better response but the astounding stupidity in the words above don't really need a response, do they?

I get it, you are confused. You have a one dimensional understanding of the word "genius" and "IQ". It's okay.

My guess is your IQ is average at best and probably slightly below.

And you can keep guessing. It's frustrating you can't get a single piece of fact out of me isn't it? Your IQ on the other hand definitely way below average.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you so dense?

I'll gladly answer your question when you answer mine.

project as in projection. Geezus you are dumb.

Being able to type a word is a lot different than truly understanding it's meaning in context.

Stop using false accusations to evade. It's obvious what's going on here.

I know you are but what am I.

lol. Your frustration is boiling over.

Reaching.

I get it, you are confused. You have a one dimensional understanding of the word "genius" and "IQ". It's okay.

Beats your zero dimensional non-understanding of either. But please...elaborate on why you're a genius. You won't do that of course because any time you're asked to explain something you dodge it and continue to dance around like a fool.

If you're not a genius in terms of intelligence (Something that we all already knew) I'm interested in knowing what makes you a genius.

And you can keep guessing. It's frustrating you can't get a single piece of fact out of me isn't it? Your IQ on the other hand definitely way below average.

It's not frustrating...it's expected and amusing. I can do this all day junior. At least until you realize you're the punchline here and run away...but your absurd level of ignorance tells me you might not even be capable of seeing it.

Also...I'm never really a fan of calling out grammatical errors....but if you're gonna insult someone's intelligence it definitely goes over much better when you don't type it like a confused 8th grader.