• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Your wife on the other hand yeesh."

angry-face-enraged.jpg

lol

Whoa there. No need to post a picture of your wife.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Your wife on the other hand yeesh."

lol

Whoa there. No need to post a picture of your wife.

I didn't know you also did YouTube videos. This is good stuff....I'm gonna subscribe.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End of thread?

I can't...she's not into fat guys.

YAWN

You're trying too hard grey pubes. Your anger towards me has reached new highs. I know, I know, it's tough getting your ass handed to you by the genius on a daily basis. But think of it as a right of passage here and where it like a badge of honor.

End of thread.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YAWN

You're trying too hard grey pubes. Your anger towards me has reached new highs. I know, I know, it's tough getting your ass handed to you by the genius on a daily basis. But think of it as a right of passage here and where it like a badge of honor.

End of thread.

haha "where". Before the spelling police comes after me.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when people were betting on Trubisky for being the NFL MVP? That was this time last year.

What a f*cking fall....Goddamn Biscuit. Can anyone even think about another player that went from MVP talk (albeit fringe) to "hmmm I wonder if this guy will be in the NFL after this year" like this? Or are we Bears fans just that unlucky?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when people were betting on Trubisky for being the NFL MVP? That was this time last year.

What a f*cking fall....Goddamn Biscuit. Can anyone even think about another player that went from MVP talk (albeit fringe) to "hmmm I wonder if this guy will be in the NFL after this year" like this? Or are we Bears fans just that unlucky?

It's really not uncommon for a young, highly drafted QB who showed some progress in his rookie year or year #2 to get that kind of talk. Look at Mayfield last season as well.

Drew Lock is that guy this year and he's barely done anything. Had a few good games at the end of a lost season.

Remember in 15 when Bortles had those insane garbage time numbers to pad his stats and people thought he was going to be a thing in 2016? Then they were a trainwreck.

Analysts are always throwing stuff at the wall. Sports bettors are always looking for the dark horse with the long shot odds. Whose the "next guy"? Always a big talking point. Trubisky was one in a very long line of Trubisky's, unfortunately. He's not even special in that regard.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really not uncommon for a young, highly drafted QB who showed some progress in his rookie year or year #2 to get that kind of talk. Look at Mayfield last season as well.

Drew Lock is that guy this year and he's barely done anything. Had a few good games at the end of a lost season.

Remember in 15 when Bortles had those insane garbage time numbers to pad his stats and people thought he was going to be a thing in 2016? Then they were a trainwreck.

Analysts are always throwing stuff at the wall. Sports bettors are always looking for the dark horse with the long shot odds. Whose the "next guy"? Always a big talking point. Trubisky was one in a very long line of Trubisky's, unfortunately. He's not even special in that regard.

Gotta be honest here...I've never once heard anyone say they thought Bortles or Lock were MVP considerations...even on a long-shot bet proposition. Mayfield definitely had hype...but he falls kind of in the same vein as Trubisky with the fanbase that just wants that one goddamn crumb of success in Cleveland. (Like how Cleveland/Bears got all those Super Bowl bets preseason as well)

Probably a victim of our own devices...but still...I never once thought anyone in our long line of scrubs at QB-outside of Cutler-could make a run at an individual award like MVP...until Biscuit....because of his draft position and our 2018 run.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy wants a pocket-passer who makes quick reads and accurate throws.

Trubisky is at his best off-script. He plays a playground style. I think they tried too hard to force a square peg into a round hole. Making him a pocket-passer overnight is dumb. Gradually, he can get there, but forcing it killed him. It created ghosts.

Let the kid play, and the chips fall where they may.

The Bears want Trubisky to win the QB battle. He will be given every chance. I think he makes progress this year. I love them bringing in Foles. It will either push Trubs, or push him out. Either way, it will be definitive.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be honest here...I've never once heard anyone say they thought Bortles or Lock were MVP considerations.

Well, of course you didn't. lol

Very few outside of Chicago heard or regarded Mitch as an MVP dark horse either. It's a lot easier to hear when it's people you talk/listen to.

These are carbon copies of the Mitch headlines last season.

Colin Cowherd calls Drew Lock a dark horse candidate for 2020 NFL MVP

Mile High Morning: Drew Lock gains traction in NFL MVP conversations

Drew Lock Listed Among Top Darkhorse Favorites to Win NFL MVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy wants a pocket-passer who makes quick reads and accurate throws.

Trubisky is at his best off-script. He plays a playground style. I think they tried too hard to force a square peg into a round hole. Making him a pocket-passer overnight is dumb. Gradually, he can get there, but forcing it killed him. It created ghosts.

Let the kid play, and the chips fall where they may.

The Bears want Trubisky to win the QB battle. He will be given every chance. I think he makes progress this year. I love them bringing in Foles. It will either push Trubs, or push him out. Either way, it will be definitive.
Where u been? On vacation?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, of course you didn't. lol

Very few outside of Chicago heard or regarded Mitch as an MVP dark horse either. It's a lot easier to hear when it's people you talk/listen to.

These are carbon copies of the Mitch headlines last season.

Colin Cowherd calls Drew Lock a dark horse candidate for 2020 NFL MVP

Mile High Morning: Drew Lock gains traction in NFL MVP conversations

Drew Lock Listed Among Top Darkhorse Favorites to Win NFL MVP

God they’re shameless in the shark jumping for clicks/ad sales. Second rounder to NFL MVP? At least with Biscuit he was a 2 pick.