• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God they’re shameless in the shark jumping for clicks/ad sales. Second rounder to NFL MVP? At least with Biscuit he was a 2 pick.

Yeah, I mean, in his defense he did play quite well to close the season. Super small sample size, though. More than likely, there will be a learning curve here.

Bettors want to hit a jackpot on long shot odds and analysts all want to be the guy who foreshadowed the next Mahomes, etc. Plain and simple, most QB's fail to become successful long-term options. It ain't rocket science.

If you could get even odds on betting each QB entering the league to fail? You should bet each and every one to do so. You will be right 90-95% of the time and become a very rich man.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Altho it's been suspected for some time that this was going to happen, now that the league has officially cut the preseason to just two games, I have to believe this gives Trubisky a huge edge as to who will be the starting QB when the season begins for real. Chances are they'll each start a game and play no less than one half in each, more like three quarters. Unless Foles clearly beats him out in camp or blows him away in those two games, I now think it's Trubisky's job to lose.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Altho it's been suspected for some time that this was going to happen, now that the league has officially cut the preseason to just two games, I have to believe this gives Trubisky a huge edge as to who will be the starting QB when the season begins for real. Chances are they'll each start a game and play no less than one half in each, more like three quarters. Unless Foles clearly beats him out in camp or blows him away in those two games, I now think it's Trubisky's job to lose.

I swear to God if Stafford gets hurt and the first game of the NFL season I have to watch is Mitch vs. Chase....

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear to God if Stafford gets hurt and the first game of the NFL season I have to watch is Mitch vs. Chase....
Hahaha, that would be something, wouldn't it. Well all I know is it's apparent that Mitch likely has the upper hand at this point due to the lack of OTAs, the shortened camp, and now the preseason cut in half - not to mention that he's been working out privately with a number of his teammates to boot. All this adds up to advantage Trubisky. But all the advantages in the world don't amount to a hill of beans if this guy doesn't become more consistent in his overall play and accurate with his throws. Those remain his two giant negatives, neither of which should still be an issue for a starting QB going into his 4th year, let alone a #2 pick in the NFL draft. I'm not confident whatsoever that a light has suddenly switched on in his brain. I'm hoping he can finally put it together, but if I was a betting man, I'd give those chances some very long odds.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, that would be something, wouldn't it. Well all I know is it's apparent that Mitch likely has the upper hand at this point due to the lack of OTAs, the shortened camp, and now the preseason cut in half - not to mention that he's been working out privately with a number of his teammates to boot. All this adds up to advantage Trubisky. But all the advantages in the world don't amount to a hill of beans if this guy doesn't become more consistent in his overall play and accurate with his throws. Those remain his two giant negatives, neither of which should still be an issue for a starting QB going into his 4th year, let alone a #2 pick in the NFL draft. I'm not confident whatsoever that a light has suddenly switched on in his brain. I'm hoping he can finally put it together, but if I was a betting man, I'd give those chances some very long odds.

I'm still holding out hope for Foles...But if not...On a positive note, because of COVID at least I won't have to watch Nagy give Mitch a hug while whispering sweet nothings into his ear on National TV again.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take them odds, whats the bet?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take them odds, whats the bet?
No real bet, as I never root against the success of any Bears player. Besides, if Trubisky is indeed named the starter e should all be pulling for him. It's just that I've put my faith in him several times now, only to eventually get burned each time. So as far as flatout predicting he's still a keeper for the Bears, that train has long left the station. Trubisky will have to prove it and prove it on a consistent basis.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No real bet, as I never root against the success of any Bears player. Besides, if Trubisky is indeed named the starter e should all be pulling for him. It's just that I've put my faith in him several times now, only to eventually get burned each time. So as far as flatout predicting he's still a keeper for the Bears, that train has long left the station. Trubisky will have to prove it and prove it on a consistent basis.

If Mitch wins the job. I'll give him a clean slate and go in with a neutral mindset Week 1. Any QB deserves that. However, if he comes out and it is more of the same after 2-3 weeks? I'll be steaming for a benching to try and salvage the season.

It's not impossible that Mitch could have it fall into place. It's just very improbable when compare the situation to others who performed as poorly as Mitch did in year #3 of starting.

I think it's possible that Mitch could wind-up a coveted backup and a guy who wins a string of games for a team in relief of an injured starter. Maybe get another shot at starting and be better. To me, that's a realistic hope for Mitch. If Foles wins the job - suddenly I really like Mitch on our team. He'd be a rock solid backup.

Him becoming the guy here is a real hail mary. Again, I'll be rooting for it, though. "Not impossible" is at least SOMETHING. He's not Jonathan Quinn or Cade McNown out there.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch is not going to win the job, he's merely on this team to make him feel good about himself. Nagy and the coaching staff has "no hope in Trubisky". They're just keeping him around to raise his confidence so next year when he's a free agent he'll be awesome for another team. They don't even trust Trubisky pre and post snap reads, but they've allowed him to audible because even a blind squirrel can find a nut. It's Nick Foles all day. -- BearsWillWin (aka Grey Pubes).

You literally cannot make this up. BWW is just so old and dumb. But how can you be angry with an old dumb guy like this? You can't. Compassion.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mitch wins the job. I'll give him a clean slate and go in with a neutral mindset Week 1. Any QB deserves that. However, if he comes out and it is more of the same after 2-3 weeks? I'll be steaming for a benching to try and salvage the season.

It's not impossible that Mitch could have it fall into place. It's just very improbable when compare the situation to others who performed as poorly as Mitch did in year #3 of starting.

I think it's possible that Mitch could wind-up a coveted backup and a guy who wins a string of games for a team in relief of an injured starter. Maybe get another shot at starting and be better. To me, that's a realistic hope for Mitch. If Foles wins the job - suddenly I really like Mitch on our team. He'd be a rock solid backup.

Him becoming the guy here is a real hail mary. Again, I'll be rooting for it, though. "Not impossible" is at least SOMETHING. He's not Jonathan Quinn or Cade McNown out there.

The only good thing about Mitch coming back is I can annoy my friends with "UNLEASH THE FURY MITCH" texts when we try to mount one single f*cking scoring drive 13 times a game while only down a score or two because our D is holding down the fort...and to have them reply "You need to stop..It never works..."

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch is not going to win the job, he's merely on this team to make him feel good about himself. Nagy and the coaching staff has "no hope in Trubisky". They're just keeping him around to raise his confidence so next year when he's a free agent he'll be awesome for another team. They don't even trust Trubisky pre and post snap reads, but they've allowed him to audible because even a blind squirrel can find a nut. It's Nick Foles all day. -- BearsWillWin (aka Grey Pubes).

You literally cannot make this up. BWW is just so old and dumb. But how can you be angry with an old dumb guy like this? You can't. Compassion.

Still not buying it. You are BWW. Grey Pubes.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Typed by a guy that thinks Mitch went to the Pro Bowl in his rookie season. That’s really all you need to know.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typed by a guy that thinks Mitch went to the Pro Bowl in his rookie season. That’s really all you need to know.

Correction second year. There's a tsunami of a difference between forgetting about a player's stats vs not understanding the game. You are the latter.

But by all means keep pounding that stat drum drummer boy. Next week you can catch me on a spelling mistake and you can add that to the list as well. Grey pubes.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stats vs not understanding the game. You are the latter.

When you say understanding the game....do mean like knowing what a checkdown is?

But by all means keep pounding that stat drum drummer boy. Next week you can catch me on a spelling mistake and you can add that to the list as well. Grey pubes.

I’ll stick to your football related mistakes, fatty. There are far more of those.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you say understanding the game....do mean like knowing what a checkdown is?

Keep making stuff up, it'll get you to great places in life old guy.

I’ll stick to your football related mistakes, fatty. There are far more of those.

Thanks grey pubes. Watch out for the coronavirus, you'll be dead in no time.