• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont project on me. idgaf. I bust balls, its my thing.

Not a projection.

Busting balls is fine. Crying when someone busts yours is weak.

You’re no different than most here...you dish it out but you’re too sensitive to take it.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a projection.

Busting balls is fine. Crying when someone busts yours is weak.

You’re no different than most here...you dish it out but you’re too sensitive to take it.
who cried faggot? I said mnc has always been shit. You got chapped. why would I give a flying fuck?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting thread to choose some sort of Bears board comeback...but...alas...

tenor.gif

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try again. Mud n cleats has always been a worthless pile of shit. It's probably better without you, and even better off dead.

You accuse me of projecting but you can’t contain your anger at a website you say sucks. Let it go man....or maybe show me on this doll where mudncleats touched you. Some therapy seems to be needed.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears board come back? Do you even know wtf you're talking about?

I presume you posted on this board at one time. But if not...Then I rescind come back.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You accuse me of projecting but you can’t contain your anger at a website you say sucks. Let it go man....or maybe show me on this doll where mudncleats touched you. Some therapy seems to be needed.
You are fucking dumb. I have no anger toward a pile of shit, thats why I have no anger toward you. stating facts. You seem to have the issue with my statements, of actual facts. I wipe mudncleats off my ass every day. Bearswillwin = mnc = shit

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I presume you posted on this board at one time. But if not...Then I rescind come back.
I have always sporadically posted here. There are fans that are such lifeless, boring, and droning homers that I often go for a long time between visits. This dipshit has only been here a short time, but acts like he owns the fucking place. idrgaf, but will tell anyone to fuck off whenever I feel like it. I dont have be angry to do it.
He came from a site where he, and many others, were so far above attacking anyone, or being anything other than kiss asses toward each other, that it was pretty sickening. Anyone saying anything other than what would be acceptable in a kindergarten environment was frowned upon. Here he can show his true colors, all shades of shit brown.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are fucking dumb. I have no anger toward a pile of shit, thats why I have no anger toward you. stating facts. You seem to have the issue with my statements, of actual facts. I wipe mudncleats off my ass every day. Bearswillwin = mnc = shit

Definitely zero anger.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always sporadically posted here. There are fans that are such lifeless, boring, and droning homers that I often go for a long time between visits. This dipshit has only been here a short time, but acts like he owns the fucking place. idrgaf, but will tell anyone to fuck off whenever I feel like it. I dont have be angry to do it.
He came from a site where he, and many others, were so far above attacking anyone, or being anything other than kiss asses toward each other, that it was pretty sickening. Anyone saying anything other than what would be acceptable in a kindergarten environment was frowned upon. Here he can show his true colors, all shades of shit brown.

Totally calm and no anger.