• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles Opting Out

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are gonna come on here and just completely lie and make shit up I guess there’s nothing Eagle fans can say. We ALL said over and over that Foles will be gone, Brandon Graham and others as well to get under the cap. Of course Philly can’t afford Foles at 20 million. Don’t you understand there plan would be to sign and trade him. Jesus dude

It's a decent plan.

But it's too bad they can't keep both. Given today's market rates for a hot shit QB, $30 million for both isn't the shits.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of this makes any sense.
1. How are my comparisons moronic. They are the exact same thing. Teams blocking there players from UFA. Same exact thing.
2. What does the point of Zeke not being able to opt out have to do with anything. That makes no sense or is it just an arbitrary statement out of nowhere?
3. Of course the Eagles have no intention of keeping him. I heard it was Foles agent who wanted the buy out clause. He specifically asked for it and your blaming the Eagles. It was nice of them to give him the out, the free million, the 16 million for a backup when they didn’t have to give him any raise at all. All they did was hook him up and hook him up. Hey Nick, can we trade you to Cleveland? No? Ok, we won’t burn you like that even though we can.
You are so worried that Philly dicked Foles and I bet Nick Foles doesn’t feel dicked or burned. His agent asked for this deal. His Dad is worth hundreds of millions. He’s getting ready to be worth over 100 million himself. He got paid almost 17 million for sitting the bench for 3 months.
How are your comparisons moronic?

1. One of the players have an out option whoke the other doesn't.
2. One of the players would only be used as trade bait, while the other is clearly the starter.

Now if the Eagles have all the intention to keep Foles I'd have no problem with them attempting to do so, but we all know it's impossible keep both Wentz and Foles given their cap situation.

Open your eyes and stop being a fucking moron.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are gonna come on here and just completely lie and make shit up I guess there’s nothing Eagle fans can say. We ALL said over and over that Foles will be gone, Brandon Graham and others as well to get under the cap. Of course Philly can’t afford Foles at 20 million. Don’t you understand there plan would be to sign and trade him. Jesus dude
There are no lies here. At least not from non-Eagle fans. After you were beat into submission you reluctantly agreed it wouldn't happen. But it took multiple beatings from multiple posters to get you to change your mind.

Philly is hoping to sign and trade him. Otherwise they may get a 3rd round comp pick next season.

Or he signs the tag and screws Philly like they tried screwing him.

So what's the plan to get under that $25M guarentee if no one comes and trades for him.

Get over it Howie screwed you all and you didn't even get a reach around.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of this makes any sense.
1. How are my comparisons moronic. They are the exact same thing. Teams blocking there players from UFA. Same exact thing.
2. What does the point of Zeke not being able to opt out have to do with anything. That makes no sense or is it just an arbitrary statement out of nowhere?
3. Of course the Eagles have no intention of keeping him. I heard it was Foles agent who wanted the buy out clause. He specifically asked for it and your blaming the Eagles. It was nice of them to give him the out, the free million, the 16 million for a backup when they didn’t have to give him any raise at all. All they did was hook him up and hook him up. Hey Nick, can we trade you to Cleveland? No? Ok, we won’t burn you like that even though we can.
You are so worried that Philly dicked Foles and I bet Nick Foles doesn’t feel dicked or burned. His agent asked for this deal. His Dad is worth hundreds of millions. He’s getting ready to be worth over 100 million himself. He got paid almost 17 million for sitting the bench for 3 months.

Quite possibly the largest piece of this that you like to ignore. Is Foles did Philly a favor by signing the extension. Not the other way around like you are trying to portray. How to screw your ONLY SB winning QB.
Stay unclassy Philly.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite possibly the largest piece of this that you like to ignore. Is Foles did Philly a favor by signing the extension. Not the other way around like you are trying to portray. How to screw your ONLY SB winning QB.
Stay unclassy Philly.

He did the Eagles a favor buy getting a humongous raise as a thank you? You’re so full of shit it’s ridiculous. It wasn’t an extension. It was a pay raise as a thank you.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. One of the players have an out option whoke the other doesn't.
2. One of the players would only be used as trade bait, while the other is clearly the starter.

Now if the Eagles have all the intention to keep Foles I'd have no problem with them attempting to do so, but we all know it's impossible keep both Wentz and Foles given their cap situation.

1. What does Foles having an opt out have to do with anything? That has nothing to do with the fact of the team trying to take away a players UFA status.
2. What does Wentz being the starter and Foles being trade bait have to do with anything. Players in all sports get traded all the time. I don’t see how that’s a dick move

I haven’t been a moron on this topic at all but your inability to discuss something without raging is bizarre

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tag and trade isn't worth the third rounder for this year considering what could happen if it back fires on the FO. Let him walk and take the comp pick in 2020.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. What does Foles having an opt out have to do with anything? That has nothing to do with the fact of the team trying to take away a players UFA status.
2. What does Wentz being the starter and Foles being trade bait have to do with anything. Players in all sports get traded all the time. I don’t see how that’s a dick move

I haven’t been a moron on this topic at all but your inability to discuss something without raging is bizarre
Well then what in hell does Zeke have to do with the whole shit show in Filthy.

The Eagles forced Foles to pay them 2M for the right to go someplace on his terms.

Again, we all know Foles will not be in Philly next season, yet the Eagles after doing the right thing for Foles turned around and fucked him.

I hope they tag him and no teams trade for his rights.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there's no loyalty in pro sports these days, but Philly seriously owe it to the man to just let him walk and get paid with a solid contract elsewhere. The guy literally brought them their only title in franchise history and kept them in the mix this past postseason; they truly are a dump of a franchise if they try to mess with him after all that by tagging him despite their firm decision to stick with Wentz.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there's no loyalty in pro sports these days, but Philly seriously owe it to the man to just let him walk and get paid with a solid contract elsewhere. The guy literally brought them their only title in franchise history and kept them in the mix this past postseason; they truly are a dump of a franchise if they try to mess with him after all that by tagging him despite their firm decision to stick with Wentz.

Could you imagine though if he went in the division and haunted the eagles for a few years?

They would never live it down. Haha

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine though if he went in the division and haunted the eagles for a few years?

They would never live it down. Haha

Ha. They deserve whatever they get for continuing their shameful treatment of Foles!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. One of the players have an out option whoke the other doesn't.d2. One of the players would only be used as trade bait, while the other is clearly the starter.

spot on

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did the Eagles a favor buy getting a humongous raise as a thank you? You’re so full of shit it’s ridiculous. It wasn’t an extension. It was a pay raise as a thank you.
they should be thanking him he did what wonder boy couldnt, twice, win

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you dont say your doing right by someone, then make them pay u money and take away their free agent status.

YES, its a business move, yes its the right move, yes it should of been done. BUT, you dont come out and talk about how wonderful and appreciative you are , and how your gonna take care of said player, then pull that crap. ITs two faced bush league

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skins or giants,

giants have the O talent

skins well i thought they had a d the first six weeks then they were jsut atrocious so who knows

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got Philly into another playoff game. Something no other QB on your team has done. Yes he did them a favor. He could've pulled a Wence had they not paid him.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a decent plan.

But it's too bad they can't keep both. Given today's market rates for a hot shit QB, $30 million for both isn't the shits.
Yup. Would love to have them battle in camp for the job. 30 mil is a bargain for ensuring that level of QB play.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got Philly into another playoff game. Something no other QB on your team has done. Yes he did them a favor. He could've pulled a Wence had they not paid him.
You've bent your mind into a pretzel and now you can't even follow reality.

Wentz got them to the playoffs in 2017.
That's a historical fact.
And it doesn't matter whether you like it or not.:pound:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles forced Foles to pay them 2M for the right to go someplace on his terms.
The Eagles tried to keep Foles for 20 million because he's a wonderful Quarterback.

Write it your way though.
It doesn't make you look all short bus or nothing.
:dhd:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've bent your mind into a pretzel and now you can't even follow reality.

Wentz got them to the playoffs in 2017.
That's a historical fact.
And it doesn't matter whether you like it or not.:pound:

Slow down and read chug head.

But since you brought it up how many playoff games has Wince played in?