• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers Fan Mumbles and Grumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lOnIgBO.gif

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

[MEDIA=twitter]319889315276677122[/MEDIA]

James van Riemsdyk is in a 10 game goal drought and -8 in his last 16. Reports say he's in the coaches' doghouse.

JJG this cant be true because "the Mole" never disappears for super long stretches during the season wink wink How long before he's hurt?

At least i wont have to use his mole picture as my avi as 20 is almost out of reach.

Last edited by a moderator:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that you acknowledged JVR, he may show up big tonight against us.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
bad news fellas (maybe?), crosby out indefinitely with concussion symptoms per Eskin.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad news fellas (maybe?), crosby out indefinitely with concussion symptoms per Eskin.

I had a feeling that he might end up with concussion symptoms.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is eskin though.. until someone more credible posts it, it's only slightly more credible than any of us 'reporting' it

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it is eskin though.. until someone more credible posts it, it's only slightly more credible than any of us 'reporting' it

i disagree with you ha. eskin still believes in journalistic integrity no matter what you think of his awful personality on radio. he has never broken a story without knowing it to be true. the one time he was called out (for saying nmandi would be cut) was the first time he wasnt right, but that was because they waited 5 days to do it, so he did end up right ha.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i disagree with you ha. eskin still believes in journalistic integrity no matter what you think of his awful personality on radio. he has never broken a story without knowing it to be true. the one time he was called out (for saying nmandi would be cut) was the first time he wasnt right, but that was because they waited 5 days to do it, so he did end up right ha.

i dno, i feel like everything i've seen from him regarding hockey has been pretty questionable.. i really can't comment on the rest of his coverage, i never hear or see it.. i'm a pirates fan, i'm in the market for an NFL team, and i haven't lived in philly since i was 6 :suds:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dno, i feel like everything i've seen from him regarding hockey has been pretty questionable.. i really can't comment on the rest of his coverage, i never hear or see it.. i'm a pirates fan, i'm in the market for an NFL team, and i haven't lived in philly since i was 6 :suds:

I have no idea about this guy but I was just chatting with the guys about this yesterday that its a possibility due to the head trauma. Bergeron just got touched the other day and didn't look good never mind getting hit with a 100 mile/hour slapshot. Plus its all karma what goes around.......

Eagles may rebound this year but you can't go wrong with the Fins right now they're finally starting to put something together in S.Beach. If anything a great place to go see a game and party after...haha! Cheerleaders are hot too!

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eskin used to be right more often than wrong that has changed in the last year or so. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.