• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Florida vs. Mizzou

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong. The better team won this game. Congrats, Tiger fans.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
500 yards of offense for Missouri, 295 passing, 205 rushing

Florida with a 151 yards of total offense plus 100 yard kickoff return

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, Missouri. We'll see you next week in your Columbia.

And we'll try to lay down nice and easy.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Muschamp and Pease! Get rid of these dumbasses. We wont win shit until they are gone

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ The SEC East has been decided in mid season. Congrats Mizzou on earning a trip to Atlanta.

I wouldnt crown them just yet. They do have to play SC, Tenn, Ole Miss and TAMU still, they could trip up more than once in that group. Its still wide open as of now.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri really needs to get better camera angle locations for their stadium. Cant stand that sideline view all game long.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain to me why Florida flew into Mizzou mid day yesterday? Why not come in thursday?

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt crown them just yet. They do have to play SC, Tenn, Ole Miss and TAMU still, they could trip up more than once in that group. Its still wide open as of now.

Um, they have a 3 game lead on everyone with 4 SEC opponents left. Safe to say that it's a wrap.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Muschamp and Pease! Get rid of these dumbasses. We wont win shit until they are gone

Didn’t get to watch or listen to the game today, but I sure as hell hope Steve Spurrier wants to give it one more go at UF before he retires. Please Foley, do the right thing and clean house, then beg , beg on your fucking knees for St. Steve to come back.......... He’s a Gator. He wants to come home, but you treated him like a piece of shit after the Zook firing. Make this right.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t get to watch or listen to the game today, but I sure as hell hope Steve Spurrier wants to give it one more go at UF before he retires. Please Foley, do the right thing and clean house, then beg , beg on your fucking knees for St. Steve to come back.......... He’s a Gator. He wants to come home, but you treated him like a piece of shit after the Zook firing. Make this right.

It was the same shit as always. Run run run (with Brown) and when we did run with Taylor we actually scored points ( I only remember him being the primary back on 2 or 3 drives). Same stupid passes as always, swings, screens, slants that never work. Our o-line was horrible again and can't give Murphy more then 3 seconds to throw the ball and not a lot of holes for the RB to run through. I remember when our O-line was awesome a few years ago. Muschamp desperately needs to go. We need to spread it out more and do what Mizzou is doing with their offense.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the same shit as always. Run run run (with Brown) and when we did run with Taylor we actually scored points ( I only remember him being the primary back on 2 or 3 drives). Same stupid passes as always, swings, screens, slants that never work. Our o-line was horrible again and can't give Murphy more then 3 seconds to throw the ball and not a lot of holes for the RB to run through. I remember when our O-line was awesome a few years ago. Muschamp desperately needs to go. We need to spread it out more and do what Mizzou is doing with their offense.

I was afraid they wouldn’t start or make Kelvin Taylor the feature back....... He played a helluva a great game against LSU last week. I don’t get it. Mack Brown and Matt Jones combined are just average at best. Kelvin has the stuff. He’s quick like his dad, and he runs tough inside like Emmitt Smith used to. Why our stupid-ass coaching staff can’t see this is beyond me. O-Line needs a good ass whooping, just not from an opponent’s D-line. Coaches need to get on that problem tomorrow morning. I’d beat their collective asses this week at practice until they wanted to quit. No excuse for poor line play. I think a lot of Bull Gators are starting to talk. Wil & Company might be feeling the hot seat very soon.