• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fisher's Last Year?

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: If he resigns Fisher for another 3 to 5 the LA experiment won't work. The tune out with be ugly. That being said, he probably will because he is :wank::confused::what::finger2: THE FANS

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read an three articles about the possible extension of Fisher for a couple of years. I don't like it, this guy has 7-9 written in his history book. If I worked my job like he has, I wouldn't be in it any more. That said, I understood what was written. With the move (Fisher has done it before), the owner focused on the stadium (and Pub) and Snead also getting an extension, Fisher could get the Rams to the opening of the new stadium. At that point with the opening if the Rams haven't jumped up and made noise, a new guy is "Easily" hired to help bring the new stadium and all the hype back to standards LA has to have. Although I don't think Fisher can make the Rams a playoff team, this avenue probably does make sense.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this is only a move to avoid the whole season being a lame duck situation. They could still fire him at any time.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they could. They want someone to start the new city thing though. I wish they would give him a incentive based look at it instead in his last year. Hey, Mike, get the Rams to the playoffs and...or win the division and...or above 500 record and... this way leverage is the key and the fan base doesn't look it as a credit card deal. The players have too, why can't the coach?