• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fisher to the rams

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are that's where he's headed he's somebody I really like.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought he did a good job with the titans overal. wonder if they'll go griffon now and trade bradford

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. I think he was really overrated. He only had 6 winning seasons in his entire career.

Im not real familiar with their old personnel but what was the quality of the team I thought he did good job with what he had

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
i thought he did a good job with the titans overal. wonder if they'll go griffon now and trade bradford

If was them I would be shopping the pick to a team like the Redskins or Miami who are desperate for a QB and trade with them or bait a team like the Browns into trading with you so you could get picks and still draft Blackmon.

I'm not overly worried about Fisher or really what other teams are doing. Harbaugh and his staff are excellent and so far Baalke is looking sharp in his decision making so we just take care of business to stay ahead of the other guys.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If were them I would be shopping the pick to a team like the Redskins or Miami who are desperate for a QB and trade with them or bait a team like the Browns into trading with you so you could get picks and still draft Blackmon.QUOTE]

The fact that Minnesota, Cleveland, Washington, and Jacksonville could take QBs makes the pick valuable. If those four teams didn't need it, St. Louis may have needed to make it look like they were going to take a QB in this draft in order to make the pick more valuable. I don't know if Minnesota would trade with Miami if both need the QB, so trading with the Rams would pre-empt that. Minnesota, of course, would not have any benefit of trading with the Rams unless the Rams were to take the same player with that pick or Minnesota worried about Miami (or other from making the trade).

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not real familiar with their old personnel but what was the quality of the team I thought he did good job with what he had

Yeah he did do a great job with what he had. He has a pretty good record considering he coached while they moved from Houston to Tennessee. A lot of coaches wouldn't have survived that. When he had the right pieces you saw in 99' what Fisher could do with guys like McNair and Eddie George. Interesting to see if they take Blackmon or Kalil.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
D'oh!

Not good news. :( I think Fisher is a good coach. I hope they stick with Brad'.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
D'oh!

Not good news. :( I think Fisher is a good coach. I hope they stick with Brad'.

Yeah, I kind of subscribe more to this school of thought than others...I am actually hoping the NFC West does make a comeback as a division - I just want the 49ers to own it!!

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From Jim Thomas (Rams beat writer) on twitter:

Looks like only possible hangup for Jeff Fisher and the Rams are concerns about team moving to LA.

6 minutes ago

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fisher leaves Rams Park after 4-hour visit

Staffing, and having sufficient money to hire who he wants, is a big issue for Fisher, but apparently in his talks with the Rams that issue has been addressed satisfactorily. Fisher is planning to put together a heavyweight staff with New Orleans defensive coordinator Gregg Williams and Tennessee Titans senior assistant Dave McGinnis as two distinct possibilities. Both have plenty of experience, and have been head coaches before in the NFL _ McGinnis with Arizona and Williams with Washington.