• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: First Round - New York Rangers vs Pittsburgh Penguins

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the highlights. Congrats Pens‘ fans, but wow on that disallowed goal. Kakko came across the net front mostly laterally even despite Dumolin shoving him towards the net. I’m not saying I can’t understand how they made that call, but given that Dumolin wedged him in there, that’s not the call I would have made. Looked like a tossup call and I think you have to let the play stand when it’s uncertain.

Kaapo-Kakko.jpg

Hope DumOlin at least bought him dinner first. ;)
Nope. Proper call. So he comes laterally with his entire body through the crease and plows the goalie 4 feet away from his net??? Good call.

Couldn't be happier!

Anybody who thinks differently is full of Kakka

:nod:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Proper call. So he comes laterally with his entire body through the crease and plows the goalie 4 feet away from his net??? Good call.

Couldn't be happier!

Anybody who thinks differently is full of Kakko

DeSmith certainly was at that moment.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure when he's most upset - when they win or when they lose.
Going by the name I am assuming he is italian and from NYC. No freaking way he is every happy. :D

See it now @Pastafazul wins the Powerball and while being interviewed is pissed off he only won $250 million vs $500 million. The reason is that drawing had multiple winners, and he had to split it with someone else. :suds:

Last edited:

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think the league is reviewing the hit on Rakel? I haven't seen or heard anything

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going by the name I am assuming he is italian and from NYC. No freaking way he is every happy. :D

See it now @Pastafazul wins the Powerball and while being interviewed is pissed off he only won $250 million vs $500 million. The reason is that drawing had multiple winners, and he had to split it with someone else. :suds:
David Quinn's fault.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure when he's most upset - when they win or when they lose.

Wonder if there is some lunatic out there who put money on Domingue for the game 1 W.
Yeah, I get the not being happy at times with your team’s performance even when they win. But Pasta just seems like he’s only happy when he’s not happy

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't no sunshine when Quinn's gone
It's not warm when he's away
Ain't no sunshine when Quinn's gone
And he's always gone too long
Anytime he goes away

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Couldn't be happier!

Anybody who thinks differently is full of Kakka

F n bullshit!!! Only a homer/ hater would believe in that crap.

Replay clearly showed that had dumolin, who was clearly beaten , pushed him into goalie. Kappo could have avoided desmith.

YOU NEVER REWARD THE BEATIN PLAYER.

Like I said rangers didn’t deserve the win, they played like shit.

But game should have never gone to OT.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I get the not being happy at times with your team’s performance even when they win. But Pasta just seems like he’s only happy when he’s not happy
I’m a fan of any sport first . I happen to be a rangers fan. But I’m honest . Dooby dooby dooo , a big Pitt fan, if you’re still here cause I know you were banned for I don’t know what , knew I call it as I see it.

Rangers are a choke team , a very good team, but a choke team.

Last edited:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironically, a family member did win lottery , and was pissed. He had all the numbers, but jackpot at time was 100, 000. So yes, he was pissed. So, you got something right.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers are a choke team , a very good team, but a choke team.
…or just a young team getting their first taste of playoff hockey (for the most part) and what that means.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think the league is reviewing the hit on Rakel? I haven't seen or heard anything
Had read the hit was clean, but follow through, elbow ? caught him high.. that’s why it was changed .

Refs sucked period . They always seem to benefit Pitt. Hey, work hard and create your own luck is the way I see it.

Pitt was on the rangers like stink on shit last night .

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
…or just a young team getting their first taste of playoff hockey (for the most part) and what that means.
No way , every team in league is mixed with vets and youngins.. rangers find a way to lose . Case and point 2 cups in 100 years.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Darkstone42 hat on.

As far as I see it from non-homer eyes, Kakko was arlready coming in full bore laterally into the crease to get around Dumolin. Dumolin's push did not change the trajectory of Kakko's motion, only added to the existing lateral momentum. Kakko got caught up in DeSmith's pad/stick and his momentum dragged DeSmith away from the crease. To say that Kakko could have avoided the goalie without Dumolin's contact is just a misunderstanding of the laws of physics.