• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fire Mel Tucker Now!!!

bgduece

Kiss my Ass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There Bears season basically ended today, unless the run the table, which is not going to happen.
The Bears have a bye next week, it is time to fire Mel Tucker now, and start building for the future...

We need linebackers and DB's...and a new defensive scheme...we do not have the talent to run zone defense, Tom Brady played pitch and catch all day, with his receivers all day.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it got to be 38-7, apart of me began hoping they'd win freaking 64-7. Just so it would force the hand of Emery or the ownership to do something immediately.

Although, I think if you've invested this much into this season, as an owner/GM I think you have to convince yourself that if you can find a way to beat GB (no matter how grim that prospect looks), that you have a chance to get to 6-5 with MIN and TB up next. Possibly extend your season.

I realize this sounds silly as all hell after today. I'm SOLEY speaking from the perspective of ownership. I don't think they can allow themselves to give up at the halfway point.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tucker will be fired at the end of the season which gives Trestman and Kromer one more year to fix this.

Lots of giving up today.

Didnt see alot of Audibles today from Cutler which put him right back in the Martz system, he wants me to run a fucking play that is not gonna work, I will run the fucking play.

Marshall gave up on the balls thrown 5 yards over his head today, shaking his head as he comes off the field for an attempt at a fourth down conversion. Was completely shut down as the league saw Revis Island re grand opening.

Green Bay is this years playoffs and super bowl again.

One guy I noticed did not give up is someone I gave shit to last year for walking when the team was running in a hurry up offense. Bennett kept fighting today.

Anyway, Thank you Houston for making everyone forget about the linebacker from the Lions for ending his year with a celebration dance, yes, the exact same celebration dance with the exact same result.

That shows how much of a me first team this is.

Sad day, thought the potent offense would at least be able to keep up.

The only thing that might salvage this weekend is if Trestman doesnt take his meds and rips everyone up at his press conferences.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tucker will get his but he is just a scapegoat for the crap defense emery put together

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at what Steelers are doing to the Colts. It happens. We may surprise Green Bay.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emery could be at fault. But there are some pretty crappy defenses in the NFL right now. But those other crappy defenses may not have had as high of expectations since they didn't sign Allen, Houston and Young to improve the pass rush.

As AI mentioned above... too many "me first" guys. And even with all of the veterans, there is no leader on this team IMO.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tucker will be fired at the end of the season which gives Trestman and Kromer one more year to fix this.

Lots of giving up today.

Didnt see alot of Audibles today from Cutler which put him right back in the Martz system, he wants me to run a fucking play that is not gonna work, I will run the fucking play.

Marshall gave up on the balls thrown 5 yards over his head today, shaking his head as he comes off the field for an attempt at a fourth down conversion. Was completely shut down as the league saw Revis Island re grand opening.

One guy I noticed did not give up is someone I gave shit to last year for walking when the team was running in a hurry up offense. Bennett kept fighting today.

Anyway, Thank you Houston for making everyone forget about the linebacker from the Lions for ending his year with a celebration dance, yes, the exact same celebration dance with the exact same result.

The only thing that might salvage this weekend is if Trestman doesnt take his meds and rips everyone up at his press conferences.

Agreed on everything, especially the part about Marshall giving up on catchable balls. I'm starting to lose a little respect for him over the past few weeks.

The only thing I disagree on is Green Bay being this year's super bowl team. I am by no means convinced of that. They lack in quite a few areas defensively.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tucker will get his but he is just a scapegoat for the crap defense emery put together

This is HARDLY on Emery. It actually appears he drafted real well this past year. This was clearly a transitional year defensively. You can't just fix that D from last year in one off-season. This team needs another good draft, and they'll really be headed in the right direction.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There Bears season basically ended today, unless the run the table, which is not going to happen.
The Bears have a bye next week, it is time to fire Mel Tucker now, and start building for the future...

We need linebackers and DB's...and a new defensive scheme...we do not have the talent to run zone defense, Tom Brady played pitch and catch all day, with his receivers all day.

Run the table? Holy shit, did you watch them play? No fucking way they run anything. It will be another decade before this team has any successful run to the PO.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it got to be 38-7, apart of me began hoping they'd win freaking 64-7. Just so it would force the hand of Emery or the ownership to do something immediately.

Although, I think if you've invested this much into this season, as an owner/GM I think you have to convince yourself that if you can find a way to beat GB (no matter how grim that prospect looks), that you have a chance to get to 6-5 with MIN and TB up next. Possibly extend your season.

I realize this sounds silly as all hell after today. I'm SOLEY speaking from the perspective of ownership. I don't think they can allow themselves to give up at the halfway point.

This team is finished. Reminds me if the '90s with one hapless team after another, sub par coaching and crappy management. Typical Chicago Bears.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lots of giving up today.

It will take a lot more than one year to fix this team. The coaching staff should be fired after this season, and maybe, just maybe, the Bears could hire coaches worth a shit. The sub par coaching and shitty talent on defense reflects poorly on Emery. Everyone in this team is to blame.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is HARDLY on Emery. It actually appears he drafted real well this past year. This was clearly a transitional year defensively. You can't just fix that D from last year in one off-season. This team needs another good draft, and they'll really be headed in the right direction.

It is Emery's fault as well. He is responsible for hiring these shitty coaches.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run the table? Holy shit, did you watch them play? No fucking way they run anything. It will be another decade before this team has any successful run to the PO.

Okay… I'm starting to think you need to go cool off for the evening. LOL… another decade? This isn't fucking baseball.

You realize this is a league where it takes all of a year or two to do a complete 180, right? Do I have to go and find a list of 10 plus loss teams that wound up in the playoffs the next season? I mean, Jesus H Christ.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay… I'm starting to think you need to go cool off for the evening. LOL… another decade? This isn't fucking baseball.

You realize this is a league where it takes all of a year or two to do a complete 180, right? Do I have to go and find a list of 10 plus loss teams that wound up in the playoffs the next season? I mean, Jesus H Christ.

You're not old enough to know better, so I'll give you a mulligan. This is the Bears' history... Just look it up.

Besides, if you don't like what I say, don't respond. I have read many of your doom and gloom posts, but when someone else does you jump down his throat.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else see Rodgers laughing on the sideline when his team was down 23? Just thought I would throw that out there. :)

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lots of giving up today.

trestman back next year?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trestman back next year?

He signed a four year deal. Emery essentially built this whole team around the concept that Trestman would be coaching it.

Yeah, he'll be back. And you better be sure as shit #6 will be at QB too. Because I highly doubt Emery will be admitting wrong-doing one year into Cutler's deal and eating a 20 mil cap hit.

Barring this team going on an unexpected run and having a big second half, Tucker has more than likely cashed his check. But like it or not, this team's not getting blown up for 2015. Emery will try to make another run at it.

It sucks too. In order, I wanted; Arians, McCoy, Trestman…

Looks like Arians and McCoy were indeed superior options.

Last edited by a moderator:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed on everything, especially the part about Marshall giving up on catchable balls. I'm starting to lose a little respect for him over the past few weeks.

The only thing I disagree on is Green Bay being this year's super bowl team. I am by no means convinced of that. They lack in quite a few areas defensively.

No, I meant Green bay is "Our" superbowl game this year.