• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Final Roster Cuts!!! Any player you want to snag?

mouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I thought he was a shoe-in...

I'd take him in a second over Trevor Scott or Cornelius Washington.

I've liked what Trevor Scott has shown this pre season.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to 2nd the S Duke Ihenacho idea- He's big and still young enough at 25. Has great experience from last year, not great in coverage, but who is on our team?

And even though he's been here before, and was hurt last year- what about Danieal Manning? cut from Cinn. At 32 not sure what he's got left after being injured and cut twice in a year- return man?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've liked what Trevor Scott has shown this pre season.

Yeah, both stood out at times and have far more upside. While Sam is certainly an NFL DE. He has as limited of a ceiling as it gets.

Butkus34

Un-insightful Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, both stood out at times and have far more upside. While Sam is certainly an NFL DE. He has as limited of a ceiling as it gets.

Agreed. Now having said that he will end up being hall of fame somewhere. Remember Sam showed well mostly against back-ups and third stringers. Scott showed some substance in a few of his reps rotating in with the big boys and consistently showed well vs backups.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat Angerer?

Aussie77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to sound like a asshole here but take it for what it's worth.

I can see why Michael Sam didn't make the Rams team they were so deep along the line he was always up against it in my opinion.

I believe the reason he didn't get claimed off waivers is because most teams wouldn't want to deal with the media circus that comes with him, if he was treated like a regular person I am sure he would have landed somewhere already but honestly with all the other crap that comes with him right now I am sure that put a lot of teams off.

If I had to pick one team right now where Sam might land it would be Dallas, Jerry always loves attention and this would get some more attention the Cowboys way and for Sam it would be some where he would have a chance to stick as well.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see why Michael Sam didn't make the Rams team they were so deep along the line he was always up against it in my opinion.

I believe the reason he didn't get claimed off waivers is because most teams wouldn't want to deal with the media circus that comes with him, if he was treated like a regular person I am sure he would have landed somewhere already but honestly with all the other crap that comes with him right now I am sure that put a lot of teams off.

If I had to pick one team right now where Sam might land it would be Dallas, Jerry always loves attention and this would get some more attention the Cowboys way and for Sam it would be some where he would have a chance to stick as well.

Asshole....I kid, I kid.

I tend to agree. It's hard for me to fathom that the All-Sec Defensive Player of the Year wasn't good enough to land a spot on an NFL team. Sure it may be a media nightmare for a short period of time, but after people get their fill of feeling outraged (which Americans love to do), it would settle down and we would see that he is a pretty decent football player. I'm certain he would abide by any "no erection or gay sex in the locker room" that any team may want to institute.

Would I feel strange showering next to a gay dude? Probably, but I would get over it after we showered together a few times and he didn't r*pe me.

What a shame.

Aussie77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw the Texans cut Chris Clemons the former Dolphins safety surely he is worth a look

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asshole....I kid, I kid.

I tend to agree. It's hard for me to fathom that the All-Sec Defensive Player of the Year wasn't good enough to land a spot on an NFL team. Sure it may be a media nightmare for a short period of time, but after people get their fill of feeling outraged (which Americans love to do), it would settle down and we would see that he is a pretty decent football player. I'm certain he would abide by any "no erection or gay sex in the locker room" that any team may want to institute.

Would I feel strange showering next to a gay dude? Probably, but I would get over it after we showered together a few times and he didn't r*pe me.

What a shame.

I dont think its possible to shower close to a gay dude, there are too many bars of soap on the floor.:L

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S Chris Clemmons?

6 years in Miami, was signed by Houston in March- just released today- Houston is expected to resign D. Manning.
takers on Clemmons?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today the Chicago Bears brought in a bunch of players for a workout. Bears brought in seven wide receivers for tryouts today WRs Michael Campbell, BJ Cunningham, Eric Page, Kealoha Pilares, Conner Vernon, Maurice Williams and Devon Wylie. The Bears tryout also included TE Kevin Greene, DB Shelton Johnson, DB Isaiah Lewis, and QB Alex Tanney

Eh... Practice Squad players for sure...but hmmm

Check this out:

Trick-shot QB Alex Tanney hopes to build legacy beyond viral video | FOX Sports

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The #Bears sign 10 players to practice squad: WR Josh Bellamy, C Taylor Boggs, DT Brandon Dunn, CB Isaiah Frey, G Ryan Groy...LB DeDe Lattimore, CB Al Louis-Jean, CB Terrance Mitchell, DT Roy Philon, WR Rashad Ross.

I am guessing Chris Williams was picked up by someone or he chose to remain a free agent on a not so stacked receiver team.

Last edited by a moderator:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really curious about the Chris Williams thing... I really liked what I read on reports from camp on him before his injury. Thought he would fit in well with the Bears, but I guess not. Maybe he is ineligible for practice squad?? I don't know how that works exactly, or maybe he's headed back up to the CFL ??

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know tomorrow is supposed to be the day they can put their injured players on IR for that limit of weeks that can return to the team. I know Wilson for sure, I thought DLP also had a knee issue. Do the bears get to put players on the 53 man in their place after tomorrow?

I thought DLP was out for a few more weeks with that knee issue.

Aussie77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like I got it right with Dallas anyway