• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The final (?) roster cuts are coming

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans tend to overvalue prospects and player acquisitions through their biased lens. This player has not earned that right....but it will happen anyway. That's why. Somebody gotta be like:

Point in the direction of one person that has said Leatherwood is gonna be an All Pro and you'd have a point.

Until you can do that....you're just being a bitch.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point in the direction of one person that has said Leatherwood is gonna be an All Pro and you'd have a point.

Until you can do that....you're just being a bitch.

I'm not concerned about him being an all-pro. I don't really want him on the field at all if he's as bad as the pass blocking and penalty stats say he is.

But yeah...All-pro...Good grief. Of course nobody is saying THAT. That's why nobody bothered to put in a claim. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER.

Overvalue can be anything from "shouldn't be on the team to shouldn't start to isn't an All Pro" and everything in-between and around. This guy shouldn't be on our team...but he is...which takes me back to the initial point: We're really digging hard for that diamond or two in the rough.

Anything is possible...but you wanted the logic. Let's do that then. If he makes the 53, he will play. Probably between 100-200 snaps even as a backup. Just the nature of the beast of the o-line position with injuries. That sounds like a big deal to me cuz he might get 1 killed out there. It's not like the guys in front of him are world beaters either...Most likely 1 or 2 falter opening the door for this guy outside of injury as well.

But whatever...At this point, I'm just in it to see how many times you can call me a b*tch because of this. Embrace that rage. I'm in baby. Let's go 17 pages.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last season the Bears had like 4 offensive linemen that probably shouldn’t have been on the team. Definitely shouldn’t have started games. But they did.

But let’s continue to complain about a guy they picked up as a project.

Are they any worse off right now than before picked Leatherwood up? Is the guy that would have been on the roster instead the one that was gonna actually improve things?

It’s your usual shtick. Make a stupid post or comment….get called on it….look stupid….fall back on the ole I don’t take this seriously anyway routine.

You’re a meatball. And your takes on everything football related reflect it. Just waiting for you to talk about Bears weather and how we have to get off the bus running and I’ll know this season is really here.