• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Final 8 minutes of Suns at Grizzlies

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns played terrible in the second half because, during halftime, they logged on the SportsHoopla to check the game thread (just like they always do) and noticed that the thread didn't exist. This disheartened them and caused them to be ass-raped by the Grizzlies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoes shin is still not 100% I expect him to be back to where we saw him at the beginning of the year. The problem with this team is guys like Green, and the Morris Twins are ball hogs and they never pass. Dragic has been the only one to hit anything and instead of Green making the extra pass he chucks up another brick. This team isn't this bad but they go as far Markieff takes them.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns played terrible in the second half because, during halftime, they logged on the SportsHoopla to check the game thread (just like they always do) and noticed that the thread didn't exist. This disheartened them and caused them to be ass-raped by the Grizzlies.

Or this is a classic NBA officiating scandal! Did you see Archie get hit on the elbow?

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoes shin is still not 100% I expect him to be back to where we saw him at the beginning of the year. The problem with this team is guys like Green, and the Morris Twins are ball hogs and they never pass. Dragic has been the only one to hit anything and instead of Green making the extra pass he chucks up another brick. This team isn't this bad but they go as far Markieff takes them.

So...Markieff for MVP?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought about it...but I figured jerking off was more important!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add losing to the Memphis Grizzly B squad (no Gasol or Randolph to be seen) to the list of epic failures this year with back-to-back losses to the Kings and losing to the Jazz at home.