• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fiesty Red Sox come back again, Yankees blow 2 leads, & Brooklyn hates Joos

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Every coach will have people who don't like him, but Belichick's a damn good coach and even if I hadn't already been begging them to let Welker go, which side to go with in whatever went down is easy.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to decide what to do, if anything. At the very least he's going to lose any cred he might have had with Zig's mob because it started as a weepy attempt at getting back in here but the dummy sent it from work and that was a big mistake.

jeter h

it cant be anybody i like over there, because my e-friends arent that stupid

probably that faggot snoogy, but having a job would eliminate him as an option.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The email came yesterday morning and I just checked the headers this morning to see what info was there and I was shocked. Normally I probably wouldn't even mention it but then I start thinking about how particularly mouthy this character is and I might potentially get tempted to accidentally make a mistake and possibly leak information.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The email came yesterday morning and I just checked the headers this morning to see what info was there and I was shocked. Normally I probably wouldn't even mention it but then I start thinking about how particularly mouthy this character is and I might potentially get tempted to accidentally make a mistake and possibly leak information.

doooo it

there's no e-law around here.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd probably do it. Depending on how bad they are.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

has to be that faggot snoogy

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im curious now

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone has an axe to grind with me. So I'm guessing someone is trying to out Rock.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obvious issue is that defensive WAR (overall WAR as well) tends to be unreliable in small sample sizes...they usually adjust it a good amount once the season is nearing completion. Mike Trout's defensive WAR is -1.4 for example, but when the season is over he'll likely be a positive in it.

I agree wholeheartedly...Francis doesn't however, which is the only reason I brought it up. WAR has been routinely laughed at in here...for the reasons you highlight. So, anytime it's brought up, I offer examples of why it should be pretty much ignored. I am however a fan of the oWAR component as a means of comparing a 1st baseman to a short stop and their relative value based on position...

I'm in the Pedroia > Cano camp...but not right now for this season...overall I think pedroia brings more to the table...but you can't ignore an almost 100 point difference in OPS.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone has an axe to grind with me. So I'm guessing someone is trying to out Rock.

only a select few people know me

no one over there whos a regular (and not here) knows

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree wholeheartedly...Francis doesn't however, which is the only reason I brought it up. WAR has been routinely laughed at in here...for the reasons you highlight. So, anytime it's brought up, I offer examples of why it should be pretty much ignored. I am however a fan of the oWAR component as a means of comparing a 1st baseman to a short stop and their relative value based on position...

I'm in the Pedroia > Cano camp...but not right now for this season...overall I think pedroia brings more to the table...but you can't ignore an almost 100 point difference in OPS.

I dont agree with what?

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck you john lol, i thought it was actually him, that would've made it interesting