• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Fiesta Bowl UCF & Baylor

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to try harder! Very weak...:rollseyes: How about Fuck Auburn! I hope FSU destroys them! Now your point?

No point other than SEC officials are out of shape good ole boys that probably got their jobs from uncle Bubba at the piggy wiggly. Oh and nothing would be finer than seeing Auburn trounced in the big game. How do you feel about your QB pulling for Auburn?

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as Baylor's defense was, I can see why their DB's were grabbing at jerseys all might.

But give credit to UCF, they earned the win. Once again the non AQ team wins when matched up on a neutral field against a "big conference" school. Happens more often than not.

UCF is from an AQ conference

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No point other than SEC officials are out of shape good ole boys that probably got their jobs from uncle Bubba at the piggy wiggly. Oh and nothing would be finer than seeing Auburn trounced in the big game. How do you feel about your QB pulling for Auburn?

You lost me at good ole boys and uncle Bubba...

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3gWVaSq.gif

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but really no dog in the hunt. Don't pull for a conference. Especially for a team that kicked our ass this year. Figured I would at least try to keep on topic for a game thread.

well you can try at least...

But the donghorn fan has to come in and start injecting his venom, PER USUAL, in a thread that has nothing at all to do with him. One remark about the Big XII champ getting beat in a BCS bowl (kinda like all the remarks OU fans have had to endure for forever) and he feels compelled, since we're slighting a team from texas, to start slinging shit about OU.

Congrats Baylor on a great season, you DESERVE to be Big XII champion. texas did their part to choke away another chance at a Big XII title so there's that. I couldn't care less if you had won this BCS game. We'll see you next year in Norman.

...and October can't get here soon enough.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost me at good ole boys and uncle Bubba...
Living in Birmingham I would bet you are stones throw from 3 people named Bubba maybe a Cletus or two as well:lol:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you can try at least...

But the donghorn fan has to come in and start injecting his venom, PER USUAL, in a thread that has nothing at all to do with him. One remark about the Big XII champ getting beat in a BCS bowl (kinda like all the remarks OU fans have had to endure for forever) and he feels compelled, since we're slighting a team from texas, to start slinging shit about OU.

Congrats Baylor on a great season, you DESERVE to be Big XII champion. texas did their part to choke away another chance at a Big XII title so there's that. I couldn't care less if you had won this BCS game. We'll see you next year in Norman.

...and October can't get here soon enough.

That has nothing to do with it and stop trying to play the victim/drama queen. You were ridiculing the Big 12 champ for getting embarrassed in their bowl game, when OU has failed more often in BCS bowls and have been embarrassed and whipped worse than the beating Baylor received.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has nothing to do with it and stop trying to play the victim/drama queen. You were ridiculing the Big 12 champ for getting embarrassed in their bowl game, when OU has failed more often in BCS bowls and have been embarrassed and whipped worse than the beating Baylor received.

One question for ya since you are in this thread running down my team. Think Texas would take Stoops knowing his bowl history?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One question for ya since you are in this thread running down my team. Think Texas would take Stoops knowing his bowl history?

Yes and no. Stoops is a great coach when it comes to winning the conference. He doesn't choke away Big 12 titles the way Mack did. However, he's got to be one of the worst bowl game coaches out there, whereas, Mack was excellent at preparing his teams for bowl games. Only reason I chimed in was b/c that dumbass Occupant made a dumbass remark and felt I needed to respond. But to answer your questions, Texas wouldn't hire Stoops simply b/c I don't think any of the big money boosters would want him in Austin.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no. Stoops is a great coach when it comes to winning the conference. He doesn't choke away Big 12 titles the way Mack did. However, he's got to be one of the worst bowl game coaches out there, whereas, Mack was excellent at preparing his teams for bowl games. Only reason I chimed in was b/c that dumbass Occupant made a dumbass remark and felt I needed to respond. But to answer your questions, Texas wouldn't hire Stoops simply b/c I don't think any of the big money boosters would want him in Austin.

Mack lost 5 bowl games average score 16 - 31

Bob has lost 7 bowl games average score. 22 - 37

+15 MOL average for both teams in their respective losses.

You are the product of media hype and why? Because OU has been in more high profile bowls because they win the conference. Mack successful bowl record has been the direct result of having a losing record to OU and getting a toilet bowl bid. Congratz. :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I honestly think Stoops big game fails have a lot more to do with his coordinator hires in recent years. It never happened before Mike went to AZ. I agree Stoops to Texas will never happen but he would win there and win big. Given unlimited resources and he would go on a Bama style run. If Texas big boosters would put their ego away they would see what a natural fit he would be. He already knows the recruiting territory and is a defensive minded coach.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No wonder it smells like pussy in herr. I hate you, ****.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was some ball game last night. One thing I like about college ball is one guy can take over the game and Bortels is that guy. Threw the ball well in spots, however missed several easy throws; however, that big guy can really run and Baylor simply did not have an answer. IMO, that was a one man show; reminded me of Vince Young a few years back.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Texas Exes, How does Oklahoma's ass taste? Only coach in the bcs era to win all 4 bcs bowls. You got those duck feathers out of your ass hole yet? :laugh3: