• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bowl Games are Here!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
42-3 Dawgs now at halftime. This is as big of a beatdown as I can ever remember in a major bowl game. The only thing that comes close is last year’s Title Game which was another Dawgs beatdown.

Fuck FSU, they clearly would’ve gotten beat up had they been put in the playoff, so glad the committee didn’t put them in.

FSU still has a chance.

okay not really

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia is still the best team in the country.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia is still the best team in the country.

captain obvious hotels.com GIF

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team tonight is nowhere near the team that beat Louisville a few weeks ago...but you troll on slugger :thumb:

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU proved exactly why they shouldn’t be in the playoff - there is no way they could’ve beaten a playoff team or even competed with them without Jordan Travis. The committee got it right and this proves it. The Noles using the opt outs as an excuse just makes them look like quitters, they knew they would get their asses stomped so they jumped ship, meanwhile none of the Dawgs opted out and they instead played like it matters, and that’s the right way to play. Fuck the Noles, I don’t want to hear any of those crybaby quitters whining that they deserved a playoff spot. If anyone has a legitimate gripe it’s Georgia - I think they would’ve won the playoff again. I’m so glad the Noles got their teeth kicked in today, there’s no way this team could’ve been competitive in the playoff.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU proved exactly why they shouldn’t be in the playoff - there is no way they could’ve beaten a playoff team or even competed with them without Jordan Travis. The committee got it right and this proves it. The Noles using the opt outs as an excuse just makes them look like quitters, they knew they would get their asses stomped so they jumped ship, meanwhile none of the Dawgs opted out and they instead played like it matters, and that’s the right way to play. Fuck the Noles, I don’t want to hear any of those crybaby quitters whining that they deserved a playoff spot. If anyone has a legitimate gripe it’s Georgia - I think they would’ve won the playoff again. I’m so glad the Noles got their teeth kicked in today, there’s no way this team could’ve been competitive in the playoff.
Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, seriously. Tell us what you really think.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of reasons that fsu deserved to get shut out of the cfp.....the ass kicking they are getting tonight with 26 opt outs isn't one of them

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of reasons that fsu deserved to get shut out of the cfp.....the ass kicking they are getting tonight with 26 opt outs isn't one of them

Nobody made them opt out.

Georgia players had just as many reasons to opt out but they came and supported their team.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This opt-out hissy fit is not the bold stance they thought it might be.
Georgia's 9th stringers are running up the score now on FSU.

FSU QUIT on their teammates because they did not like someone thinking Alabama was a slightly better team.
It was a nuanced argument that was worth debating. Heck, I personally thought FSU probably deserved it.

But, Quitting like this on the teammates with enough courage to still play for the program???
It is an awful look for the Seminoles and 99% of the country is rooting for UGA's water boys and clubhouse attendants to score again.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it is, even with a lot of those guys playing, it’s clear they would’ve gotten thumped in the playoff. They barely beat a pitiful Florida team, they barely beat an overrated Louisville team, they are trash without Travis, and this game is the ultimate proof. And this game just shows that the Noles are a bunch of chickenshit quitters, they could’ve played this game like it mattered and tried to make a statement, instead they just whined like baby bitches and quit because they knew they would get pummeled so they didn’t even try. Georgia played the Orange Bowl like it mattered - FSU whined and quit. Lame ass cowardly program. I’m so glad they didn’t get in the playoff - it would’ve ruined the playoff, they are clearly not one of the best teams.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could give two shits about fsu but the team tonight is not indicative of how they would've played in a playoff[they still could of lost too]....you want to die with your argument for retards that's on you

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could give two shits about fsu but the team tonight is not indicative of how they would've played in a playoff[they still could of lost too]....you want to die with your argument for retards that's on you
Yeah it is - they were inept without their QB. So when they didn’t get in, they threw a tantrum and quit. Hell most of Georgia’s starters weren’t even on the field in the second half and they still outscored the Noles 21-0. FSU knew that they are no good without Travis, so they decided to not even try. The opt outs are just an excuse for them - Georgia would’ve handled them with ease as long as Travis wasn’t playing, and so would every other top tier team.