• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fear the Walking Dead

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So TWD gets the British actors and Fear goes for the Aussies?

No matter; I've got a thang for Ang! :love::love::love:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid episode. Looks like Strand may not be alive much longer. Damn, he's a cold hearted bastard.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid episode. Looks like Strand may not be alive much longer. Damn, he's a cold hearted bastard.
He's hiding something
So TWD gets the British actors and Fear goes for the Aussies?

No matter; I've got a thang for Ang! :love::love::love:

Actually I think the character who plays Travis and Ang are from New Zealand

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mopey Dick definitely stepped up this week.

Nick is still the man. Still find it a little concerning that he keeps proving to be the brains of the operation lol. He was obviously well equipped for this but just funny thinking that the drug addict college kid is the anchor of a zombie group.

Strand is just ruthless!!!

I think this was a solid EP and this season has a pretty entertaining story built if they can carry some momentum

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foreshadowing hitting me over the head, the Mom's going to kill Strand because Strand will let anyone die if it hinders his survival in any way. He's constantly judging the group by what they bring to the table. He sees them all as nothing but tools and if they are not useful then they are not needed.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick was a moron when it came to salvaging medications when he gave the advice of looking for stuff ending in codone or cillin.

There are A LOT of important meds that don't have those word endings!

In an apocalypse scenario... grab everything, and sort it out at a later time! Even stuff you don't need at the moment could come in very handy in a future barter situation. Check out some of these antibiotic names:
List of antibiotics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Example: I'm sure many of you have had a doctor's prescription for the antibiotic Keflex (Cephalexin).... but.... using Nick's sorting/salvaging advice, that drug would have been tossed aside as trash.
:L

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick was a moron when it came to salvaging medications when he gave the advice of looking for stuff ending in codone or cillin.

There are A LOT of important meds that don't have those word endings!

In an apocalypse scenario... grab everything, and sort it out at a later time! Even stuff you don't need at the moment could come in very handy in a future barter situation. Check out some of these antibiotic names:
List of antibiotics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Example: I'm sure many of you have had a doctor's prescription for the antibiotic Keflex (Cephalexin).... but.... using Nick's sorting/salvaging advice, that drug would have been tossed aside as trash.
:L

Augmentin, Zithromax/Azithromycin, etc... Yeah, grab it all and figure it out later..

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foreshadowing hitting me over the head, the Mom's going to kill Strand because Strand will let anyone die if it hinders his survival in any way. He's constantly judging the group by what they bring to the table. He sees them all as nothing but tools and if they are not useful then they are not needed.

I liked her threatening to throw him overboard... I think Strand needs to realize that while it may be "his boat", that the situation has changed and ownership of an item pre-apocalypse can easily be transferred post-apocalypse...

Good episode building up to something. Don't see why there was ever a need to be deceptive about where they were going, so I don't believe Strand's story at all... He's obviously in a hurry to get somewhere to meet someone...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the episode too. Right now, Strand is really the only compelling character, but that's only cuz we know nothing about him. He's mysterious.

I still don't really give two fucks about Madison or Travis. They just aren't grabbing me?

Right now, Nick, the Mexican guy and Strand are the main attractions, with the distinct possibility that Nick may be the main protagonist of the show.

P.S. I also am suddenly interested in Emo-Chris, as I think they could do some awesome stuff with him, by making him slip further into the "dark side"....It would be interesting if he went all "Governor" en sech.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't really give two fucks about Madison or Travis. They just aren't grabbing me?

Hell, Madison can grab me, I ain't picky.

Except right now I have Ang-st! :nod:

Michelle-Ang-Feet-179529.jpg

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll try it, but I'm worried about the family it appears to be starting with. They're not interesting me very much so far. The kid running away from the church was more interesting.

I still feel the same way. I think they want Madison to be Rick, but Nick is the mofo getting stuff done while she just stands there and looks concerned or tries to hop on T's bone every time they're alone. Nick and Strand are making this show right now.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still feel the same way. I think they want Madison to be Rick, but Nick is the mofo getting stuff done while she just stands there and looks concerned or tries to hop on T's bone every time they're alone. Nick and Strand are making this show right now.
Yup, with the Hispanic tourturer coming in a close third.

Travis is too pompous.
Madison is just a bitch, without actually influencing anything.
Ophelia all of the sudden aged 20 years between season (wth happened to her?)
The girl is hot, but nothing more than eye-candy at this point.
The boy is West-Side Carl.
Alex looks to be promising, but we still are not sure she will be a regular or not.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to have an open mind about the show (simply because of TWD), but it's been pretty dumb so far. There must be different writers than the other show. They have characters do stupid shit...like not turning your zodiac around to face back toward the water after going to the plane crash and like the mexican guy wasting his magazine firing at a whole herd from distance.

The rim of that pit giving way under Nick's feet and the fact they could fight their way out of that herd basically untouched was too much also.

So far the show is written more like Lost than TWD imo.