• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fear the Walking Dead

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the last three episodes last night. I felt like I wanted to get it out of the way before starting the walking dead.

I'll say this; these 6-episode "mini-seasons" are fucking stupid. Why is AMC doing all their shows like that now?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the very first thing you thought of when the first black character in FTWD was introduced was that he was a demon?

latest?cb=20150804141452

I dont see color, but if I did I would have noticed that the first black character in the show was the principal followed by the drug dealer who died at the end of the first episode. But yes, I thought they were demons too.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget what the exact terminology used was, but Operation Cobalt included something like "humane destruction" of the population. Was supposed to happen at 0900.
My read on that was only in regards to the people at the hospital. I don't think there were plans for wiping out the neighborhood.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My read on that was only in regards to the people at the hospital. I don't think there were plans for wiping out the neighborhood.

You could be right. The group sure wanted to get out of there that night when they heard about it, though. I suppose they could have just been wanting to get to the hospital to get the footless broad and the crackhead before the feds gassed them, or whatever.

Who knows?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could be right. The group sure wanted to get out of there that night when they heard about it, though. I suppose they could have just been wanting to get to the hospital to get the footless broad and the crackhead before the feds gassed them, or whatever.

Who knows?
They wanted to get to the hospital to get their peeps, but they also just wanted to get out of Dodge. They were on their way out when the reservists showed up to begin with.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the community was going to left to fend for themselves. The military wasn't going to wipe them out. But how many are going to be able to survive without the military there to help. I know they appeared to be more of a threat to that society than the zombies at that point, but that was because the army was there to protect the civilians from the zombies, while taking a select few that they thought would compromise the safety of this group. So their presence made zombies less of a threat while making themselves more of one, but once they go, most people in that neighbourhood probably don't last long. Madison probably realized this and felt guilty for leaving them. Plus most of them probably had family/friends that were taken who would be "humanely" terminated by operation Cobalt, so she likely felt bad for not informing them of that as well.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this obvious to everyone and I am just dense? It just occurred to me that the plane in those little episodes they are showing is gonna crash into the ocean and any survivors will be picked up by Travis and crew on the boat.

Doh!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this obvious to everyone and I am just dense? It just occurred to me that the plane in those little episodes they are showing is gonna crash into the ocean and any survivors will be picked up by Travis and crew on the boat.

Doh!
It was announced a while ago that at least one of the characters from the web-series should at least make an appearance.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was announced a while ago that at least one of the characters from the web-series should at least make an appearance.

Never heard that and never made the connection 'til yesterday. I would imagine the kid and the Asian chick would be the likely suspects. She's pretty cute, so that's all good. :nod:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just me but I've enjoyed the 1 minute scenes they've been airing during TWD a lot more than the show itself.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the last episode from season one of Fear. Bout time they had a decent episode. Ol' Strand was not bullshittin. He must've been a hellified closer cuz he had quite the crib in quite the location. And Abigail looked damn sweet as well.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doh!

I didn't see all the webosodes or whatever they were called either, but I thought they were flying into Phoenix. In other-words, the wrong direction of the ocean. Not that it matters much. The dead are walking the earth en mass. What's a little directional hocus-pocus or surviving a plane crash into the ocean when that's jumpin off.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see all the webosodes or whatever they were called either, but I thought they were flying into Phoenix. In other-words, the wrong direction of the ocean. Not that it matters much. The dead are walking the earth en mass. What's a little directional hocus-pocus or surviving a plane crash into the ocean when that's jumpin off.

Seriously, who the hell wants to go to Phoenix anyway?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh.

Put on some shorts and buy a fan.

Pussies.

Of course I'd be wearing shorts. How else would the sweat from my balls and crack of my ass feel cool as it ran down my legs!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure people that willingly live in that climate must just be preparing for Hell.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, I caught that last episode the other day too and it was pretty damn good. Still wanna smack Depp Jr. in the head, tho.

"I feel like...the rest of the world's catching up to me!"

Shaddap...