• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fear the Walking Dead

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or did it seem like the signals coming from the building was actually gunfire? Seemed like you could hear an automatic gun being fired as Travis was looking toward the signal at the end of the episode.

I think that is what we were supposed to see/hear. I assume someone tracked down whomever was signaling.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was able to work with Australian actress Alycia Debnam Carey (Alicia on Fear The Walking Dead) on the movie set of Into the Storm a couple years ago here in the Detroit area. She is gorgeous!

Alycia-Debnam-Carey.png

normal_059.jpg

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, it's gettin' real now; and really good. This episode has won me over. The Barber is a bad dude. So is Madison. Ha! I remembered her name. ;)

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, definitely getting better. Travis is such a puss. Good guy, but as Daniel the Barber said, his kind die first.

The black dude is interesting. He seems cunning, but will they do something with him, other than inevitably killing him off?

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a great episode in my opinion. I think that new black dude is probably the most interesting character so far. I think he'll stick around for a while. His opening scene went on for too long with a nobody, for them to just kill him off in the finale I think, but who knows? Not sure how but I'm pretty sure the zombies in the Staples Center are going to get out. Would Daniel do it on purpose to create a diversion?

I thought the scene where the kids were playing house then started vandalizing was a bit weird. And did he really hesitate getting on that bike with her? They technically aren't step-siblings at this point, right? Parents are dating but not married, correct?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a great episode in my opinion. I think that new black dude is probably the most interesting character so far. I think he'll stick around for a while. His opening scene went on for too long with a nobody, for them to just kill him off in the finale I think, but who knows? Not sure how but I'm pretty sure the zombies in the Staples Center are going to get out. Would Daniel do it on purpose to create a diversion?

I thought the scene where the kids were playing house then started vandalizing was a bit weird. And did he really hesitate getting on that bike with her? They technically aren't step-siblings at this point, right? Parents are dating but not married, correct?
I like the black guy, too. Do we have a name for him yet? I hope he joins the group for S2, and I think he will. But the opening scene was not "with some nobody". That was the neighbor that Travis had to talk down a couple episodes back.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the black guy, too. Do we have a name for him yet? I hope he joins the group for S2, and I think he will. But the opening scene was not "with some nobody". That was the neighbor that Travis had to talk down a couple episodes back.

Yeah we've seen him before but I guess what I meant was that he's a minor character. I doubt the purpose of that scene was to develop his character at all as we've likely seen the last of him. It was all about that black dude and led into the beginning of his relationship with Nick. I suppose he could just play a big role in the finale in helping Nick escape but get killed off but I think/hope he'll become a regular at least into the 2nd season. I don't think a name was mentioned for him yet.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this show. And this latest episode was very good.

But then I compare it to the original...

The first season of TWD was about 1000x better than this. While not a completely fair comparison, it does leave me a bit worried about future story lines, and if this show will pull attention away from the main show (by the producers)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we've seen him before but I guess what I meant was that he's a minor character. I doubt the purpose of that scene was to develop his character at all as we've likely seen the last of him. It was all about that black dude and led into the beginning of his relationship with Nick. I suppose he could just play a big role in the finale in helping Nick escape but get killed off but I think/hope he'll become a regular at least into the 2nd season. I don't think a name was mentioned for him yet.

First thing I thought of when I saw him was that he was the devil or a demon of some sort. I did not think that was the case because of it being on that show, but that's what he made me think of. I wasn't going to post that but I read someone else had the same feeling so I decided to.

Good episode, looking forward to the finale.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling (more of a hope) that the season finales title "good man" means travis becomes the bad man

just a tangent but this series with the exception of episode 1 is filmed in vancouver ... there was a viral video making the rounds about how vancouver passes for every other city with little to no notice ... watching it I havent really noticed any scenes with noticable vancouver landmarks

they tried to hide it by filming the scene at night ... but The Pacific Coliseum is not the greatest "body double" for Staples Center lol

PacificColiseumPNE1970_02B.jpg

I guess it could "maybe" pass as the Inglewood forum :noidea:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling (more of a hope) that the season finales title "good man" means travis becomes the bad man

Not a bad theory. I thought it meant Travis was doomed to be the main character we lose before the season is over (I'm not counting Esmerelda or whatever her name was) based on Daniel's comment that good men die first.

I think I'm with you though. If he stays, I'd love it if he flipped the switch and got violent. Unfortunately, I just can't see it though, especially after he pussed out with the sniper rifle. I think his son would have to die for him to get that enraged.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad theory. I thought it meant Travis was doomed to be the main character we lose before the season is over (I'm not counting Esmerelda or whatever her name was) based on Daniel's comment that good men die first.

I think I'm with you though. If he stays, I'd love it if he flipped the switch and got violent. Unfortunately, I just can't see it though, especially after he pussed out with the sniper rifle. I think his son would have to die for him to get that enraged.

:hope:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what I would call a great episode, but good enough. Travis pulled a nice Shane impersonation.

And we now have our established band of troubadours.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a pretty good episode and a nice setup for next season.

The boat idea seems really interesting. I imagine there will be some new world pirates out there. I wonder if they'll try to find what appears to be a deserted island to settle.

I was thinking the same thing about Shane when Travis was pounding on that soldier.

Really liking this Strand character whether he's good, bad, or somewhere in between. I really hope Ophelia tries to use her sexiness to manipulate him next season because he'll probably find a way to manipulate her instead.

No big loss with Liza. At first I thought Nick was going to see his mom shoot her through the telescope and not realize that she was bit.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a pretty good episode and a nice setup for next season.

The boat idea seems really interesting. I imagine there will be some new world pirates out there. I wonder if they'll try to find what appears to be a deserted island to settle.

I was thinking the same thing about Shane when Travis was pounding on that soldier.

Really liking this Strand character whether he's good, bad, or somewhere in between. I really hope Ophelia tries to use her sexiness to manipulate him next season because he'll probably find a way to manipulate her instead.

No big loss with Liza. At first I thought Nick was going to see his mom shoot her through the telescope and not realize that she was bit.

Haha, Ophelia's gotta go. I dunno why, but to me she's got another Laurie written all over her. ;)