• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fear the Walking Dead

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't any worse than Walking Dead is with coincidences. Rick Grimes survived because someone put a hospital bed outside of his door.

I read somewhere the other day that there is some online game or something, and in that, there is a nurse-character that apparently stayed behind at the hospital.

Without help there to change IV's en sech, Rick would never have been able to survive for 2 to 3 months. (Approximate time he was out) coma, or not.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere the other day that there is some online game or something, and in that, there is a nurse-character that apparently stayed behind at the hospital.

Without help there to change IV's en sech, Rick would never have been able to survive for 2 to 3 months. (Approximate time he was out) coma, or not.
It was a webisode. But the idea of her caring for Rick is still a stretch given that she was a total psychopath and fed healthy people to the "cafeteria-walkers". Why did she not feed Rick to the walkers?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the hardest part of this show, is to wipe clean your knowledge from TWD.

Knowing more than the characters, leads to frustration, like yer watching a shitty horror film.

Last edited:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a webisode. But the idea of her caring for Rick is still a stretch given that she was a total psychopath and fed healthy people to the "cafeteria-walkers". Why did she not feed Rick to the walkers?

I don't anything about the webisodes

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole coma thing in the first ep of TWD was cringe-worthy. How in the hell did he survive for approx 6 weeks with no food, water, meds, bed service, etc? And he was not eaten because a bed was put in front of his door?

I know one of the webisodes attempted to introduce some potential answers for this, but it was never specifically spelled out, and the fan-argued solutions were still stretches (IMHO) given what was revealed by the people living in the hospital after the initial fall.

The theory that someone took care of him might make sense if they didn't show the flashback with Shane placing the hospital bed outside his door. In the first episode Rick moves the same hospital bed, implying that not only had Rick survived the chaos that went on but the hospital bed was also basically left untouched. Shane brings this up a lot claiming that he saved Rick's life with a hospital bed.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The theory that someone took care of him might make sense if they didn't show the flashback with Shane placing the hospital bed outside his door. In the first episode Rick moves the same hospital bed, implying that not only had Rick survived the chaos that went on but the hospital bed was also basically left untouched. Shane brings this up a lot claiming that he saved Rick's life with a hospital bed.
The counter argument that I have heard was that the nurse kept replacing the bed every time she checked on Rick.

FTR, I believe this is a stretch and not a valid argument. But the argument is out there.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good episode in my opinion for not a single zombie.

Kinda liked Nick that episode despite learning he's still a junke. "You're a very attractive woman!"

Why was it so hard for some to believe that in the entire city of LA there might be a few survivors out there who were missed and not taken to a so-called "Safe Zone".

Looks promising for the next couple of episodes. I think Griselda's days are numbers but Nick will come out of this some sort of hero.

The barber's daughter's "boyfriend" could be some kind of wildcard but probably won't survive the season.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah seriously.

"Hey Maggie, great news! Your sister who you never seemed to think of for weeks is alive! Lets go see her!"
*arrives just in time to see her body being carried out*
Emily Kinney said It’s a world where they’re losing people a lot. And if you’re going to survive, you can’t sit around mourning for very long. And just because we don’t see those scenes, doesn’t mean those are things that Maggie isn’t going through. You didn’t see a lot of Beth in Season 2 or Season 3, but I was imagining all along what she was feeling and thinking. So just because we don’t see Maggie being upset about where Beth is, that doesn’t mean it’s not on her mind.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good episode in my opinion for not a single zombie.

Kinda liked Nick that episode despite learning he's still a junke. "You're a very attractive woman!"

Why was it so hard for some to believe that in the entire city of LA there might be a few survivors out there who were missed and not taken to a so-called "Safe Zone".

Looks promising for the next couple of episodes. I think Griselda's days are numbers but Nick will come out of this some sort of hero.

The barber's daughter's "boyfriend" could be some kind of wildcard but probably won't survive the season.

Whatta you think is up with the daughter cutting herself and the note? I mean, I get the depression angle, but I wonder where they are going to go with it. And I loved seeing mom smack the crap outta Nick. 'Bout time.

Another thing about mom...is she hittin' the bottle more and more? Can't blame her, but I also wonder where they will take this. In any event, the show is slowly starting to garner my interest.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatta you think is up with the daughter cutting herself and the note? I mean, I get the depression angle, but I wonder where they are going to go with it. And I loved seeing mom smack the crap outta Nick. 'Bout time.

Another thing about mom...is she hittin' the bottle more and more? Can't blame her, but I also wonder where they will take this. In any event, the show is slowly starting to garner my interest.
Cutting? I think you are referring to the scene where she made her "tattoo" permanent?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutting? I think you are referring to the scene where she made her "tattoo" permanent?
Ah, I guess I misunderstood that. Still along the same line, if you think about it.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was is just me or did anyone else think Madison was going to walk all the way to where the signal was coming from? Glad I was wrong

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was is just me or did anyone else think Madison was going to walk all the way to where the signal was coming from? Glad I was wrong

Still might happen with her or the husband. The snarky side of me says they can stretch that out into half a season. ;)

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dad is such a moron lol. And his ex wife is a stupid bimbo. Both are dead weight.

Pretty lame that they skipped ahead 1 week. Wasn't that the point of this show? Let us see it all unfold?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dad is such a moron lol. And his ex wife is a stupid bimbo. Both are dead weight.

Pretty lame that they skipped ahead 1 week. Wasn't that the point of this show? Let us see it all unfold?
I basically agree, but there are going to be extra-slow periods.

The part that I am having trouble grasping is why are these military guys staying together and acting evil instead of going AWOL and saving their families or friends? It is easy for the writers to ignore this aspect if they dont introduce us to any of the troopers. Typical evil henchmen.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought so too. I believe that was her initial intention but it changed along the way.

I also was expecting zombies to come in through the opening she created in the fence. Maybe next week.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought so too. I believe that was her initial intention but it changed along the way.

I also was expecting zombies to come in through the opening she created in the fence. Maybe next week.

If someone dies within the fences then it'll all go to hell anyway. They don't know that everyone carries the virus.

Alicia > Beth

th?id=JN.qvpZ9WRAZ2uPswlwvazglA&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300.jpg

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone dies within the fences then it'll all go to hell anyway. They don't know that everyone carries the virus.

Alicia > Beth

View attachment 31833

I think the military guys might know, or whoever it was that shot the guy on the street with the gun. They shot him in the head and I'm pretty sure he wasn't a zombie since zombies don't tend to carry guns. I think that's why they are getting rid of all the unhealthy people.