• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Favorite Rock Singers of All Time

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh...yes you can. There are countless instances of massive success with no discernible talent whatsoever.

I guess Justin Bieber is fucking awesome? I would say success may actually be one of the worst barometers for overall talent.

There are many stupid people.
Same with honey-boo-boo you subjected yerself to for your youngin. :laugh:

I ain't nevah heard of that brat.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think "haters" mean what you want it to mean.

I gave the dewd his credit for his time and the influence he had … stop bein such a fng hugger. He, really, wasn't all that in comparison to many that have been listed.

lol @ you calling be a hugger about acknowledging something nearly everyone who is anyone in the industry acknowledges. i didn't call you a hater, but if the shoe fits.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same with honey-boo-boo you subjected yerself to for your youngin. :laugh:

I ain't nevah heard of that brat.

lol..the fuggin Kardashians were at the show. Apparently she babysits North by Northwest er whatever the fuck his name is.

She is proof that youngins are retarded. That place was completely sold out, and the applause/screams every time she farted was surreal. Never heard anything like it.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ you calling be a hugger about acknowledging something nearly everyone who is anyone in the industry acknowledges. i didn't call you a hater, but if the shoe fits.
Pssssst ... there's plenty of others that don't think Elvis was all that great a vocalist when we talkin all-time.

I gave the Vegas lounge-lizard his credit during his time and you continue to swing from his nuts for my (and others) differing opinions.

That, to me, equates as a fng nut-hugger instead of just accepting some differing opinions … in total context & perspective.

#URSalty

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol..the fuggin Kardashians were at the show. Apparently she babysits North by Northwest er whatever the fuck his name is.

She is proof that youngins are retarded. That place was completely sold out, and the applause/screams every time she farted was surreal. Never heard anything like it.
That had to be hell on erf … for you.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That had to be hell on erf … for you.
Well...it was just awful, but my kids had so much damned fun, that it kinda made it somewhat enjoyable. They had booze there, and I had a bunch of edibles, so there's that...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda am drawn to singers that aren't necessarily great singers. I like my music a little rough around the edges, so many of my faves are not ones you generally consider good singers. Like Dylan. His voice is awful, yet I love his music and even his voice. Same with Tom Petty. Not yer traditional "good singer" but man do they have a catalog of great shit, that would sound lame af with a different singer.

Ozzy's another, with an awesome example to see where I come from, in having Dio take over Sabbath. I love Dio, and I love him with Sabbath too, but not many would argue that Sabbath wasn't better with Ozzy.

Mannyrules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never impressed with Elvis, just like I never understood all the hype over the Beatles.

Apples and geniuses. Elvis didn't even write his own songs. The Beatles revolutionized music and are among the most prolific rock bands of all time.

And I'm not even really a huge Beatles fan personally. But they are a billion miles above that hip-gyrating zilch Elvis.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pssssst ... there's plenty of others that don't think Elvis was all that great a vocalist when we talkin all-time.

I gave the Vegas lounge-lizard his credit during his time and you continue to swing from his nuts for my (and others) differing opinions.

That, to me, equates as a fng nut-hugger instead of just accepting some differing opinions … in total context & perspective.

#URSalty

there's plenty more that do. you being sensitive is not my problem.

list of Halls and Walks of Fame that have inducted Elvis Presley as a member.

1. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame[1]
  2. Country Music Hall of Fame[2]
  3. Rockabilly Hall of Fame[3][4]
  4. Gospel Hall of Fame[5]
  5. Honky Tonk Hall of Fame [6][7]
  6. Memphis Music Hall of Fame[8]
  7. Mississippi Musicians Hall of Fame[9]
  8. Mississippi Walk of Fame
  9. Shreveport's Walk of Stars
  10. Mississippi Hall of Fame
  11. Mississippi Arts and Entertainment Experience Hall of Fame
  12. The Official Rhythm & Blues Music Hall of Fame Museum