• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My All time favorite player

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went 34-30 in for years after the club had gone 15-33 the previous 3 years. Not a question of liking him, but he was certainly a good coach. They were a laughing stock when he arrived
I dont deny he was a decent coach. But his moves did set us back in the end.

Belichick is a good coach, but his time is over. I wouldnt hire him for names sake or shock value either.

replacing a career 5-11 a year HC isnt setting the bar very high.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont deny he was a decent coach. But his moves did set us back in the end.

Belichick is a good coach, but his time is over. I wouldnt hire him for names sake or shock value either.

replacing a career 5-11 a year HC isnt setting the bar very high.
No its not. I was all for letting go of Parcells and promoting Sean Payton for the same reasons I am for promoting Dan Quinn if this club doesn't make the NFCCG. Nothing against McCarthy, he has done a good job. I just think there is a guy behind him that can get us over the hump

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No its not. I was all for letting go of Parcells and promoting Sean Payton for the same reasons I am for promoting Dan Quinn if this club doesn't make the NFCCG. Nothing against McCarthy, he has done a good job. I just think there is a guy behind him that can get us over the hump
I agree with you on Mc and Quinn.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never liked dallas,but staubach was the greatest qb they ever had.bob lily was a close second in terms of greatness in a cowboy.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only Parcells coached a couple more years to see if what he started would have come to fruition. Never was an organization in a Bigger need of a complete attitude makeover than when he came to Dallas.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more Belichick for me. He built a great team in New England for Bledsoe, but Bledsoe got hurt, the team responded to Brady and Brady responded to the team.

After Brady, Belichick had nothing and everything he'd built for "one more ring" was done.

They should all have retired together.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really hard to pick 1 from such acreage of talent, my god where to start? Hall of Famers? sentimental? record breakers? Dallas has them all. I guess if you picked any position, 1 of the top 5 at that position would be a Cowboy.

I've been watching football for a long time, saw Jim Brown, Johnny U, and Bart Starr so I remember a lot of the Dallas teams and saw a lot of the players ( although not a Cowboy fan ).
Who impressed me the most? Lee Roy Jordan.
There are more famous and greater Cowboys I'm sure( just by the press they get ) but every time I watched this guy I could feel something was going to happen, he was really good and with guys like Butkus, Curtis, Lambert, and Buoniconti and Hendricks, hell even his own teammates ( a great LB core Lewis and Howley ) Jordan stood tall with them

I could say there were more exciting players but digging deep into the team, I remember Jordan above all, that was his impression on me. My favorite I guess

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Camp lmao. 15-33 with the Dallas Cowboys. Yikes.
Bill was a Hell of a coach. I thought he started out really giving an effort to respect and get along with Jerry. When Jerry brought in "the player" against Bill's wishes, that was the end of that
You need to re read what I was saying about Campo.

Was tongue and cheek type material.

But not bill. Fuck him. His secretariat comment to Larry Allen ... fuck off Bill. Fuck the fuck off.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only Parcells coached a couple more years to see if what he started would have come to fruition. Never was an organization in a Bigger need of a complete attitude makeover than when he came to Dallas.
Oh I agree. Started with Switzer. And head coaches never regained control.

Fuck Parcells

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so many

my first love was the doomsday defense. I thought that was so cool. My mom found a white football jersey with #20. My grandmother sewed a blue star on the shoulders. Wore that for darn near three seasons.

I could talk all day at 10 years old about Lilly, Jordon, Howley and Green BUT to me. Mel Renfro was the stud of studs.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lastly.....many years being a Dallas homer and I get a little fan boy when this team has a shot to be something.

I believe

silly ass me

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lastly.....many years being a Dallas homer and I get a little fan boy when this team has a shot to be something.

I believe

silly ass me

Not silly at all. Our team is pretty healthy. We have caught some breaks with Philly cracking down the stretch to put us in position to be a 2 seed, but IMO we are clearly the better team. Our QB has been lights out for most of the season. We have a budding superstar growing weekly in Cee Dee. We havent played our best football the last 3 weeks but at times we have looked dominant throughout the year. Cant wait for the playoffs.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you clearly don't know what you don't know.

jarntt tried to help.
Oh I get it. I really do. He didn't finish here cause of Jones.

You clearly don't know that I do know. Jarntt didn't tell me anything I didn't know. What the hell man? I can have an opinion different than yours without saying you don't know shit. Talking to people in such a condescending way is bullshit. Unless they are eagle fans.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not silly at all. Our team is pretty healthy. We have caught some breaks with Philly cracking down the stretch to put us in position to be a 2 seed, but IMO we are clearly the better team. Our QB has been lights out for most of the season. We have a budding superstar growing weekly in Cee Dee. We havent played our best football the last 3 weeks but at times we have looked dominant throughout the year. Cant wait for the playoffs.
If we can stay out of our own way we can beat anyone. Penalties need to stop and we can go all the way baby!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get it. I really do. He didn't finish here cause of Jones.

You clearly don't know that I do know. Jarntt didn't tell me anything I didn't know. What the hell man? I can have an opinion different than yours without saying you don't know shit. Talking to people in such a condescending way is bullshit. Unless they are eagle fans.
Parcels did one thing Sir.
It was HUGE. Entitlement kills unity. Rots a team IMO.

ALSO...your opinion matters as much as mine. I'm just confident towars the topic.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parcels did one thing Sir.
It was HUGE. Entitlement kills unity. Rots a team IMO.

ALSO...your opinion matters as much as mine. I'm just confident towars the topic.
I am confident as well but not demeaning. And yes it was huge. Showed everyone how to run off the best lineman in football.

Fuck him. Forever fuck him.