• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fat Stacks?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
misheard-lyrics-18-1421860834-view-0.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t have any. Don’t worry.

Hahaha
The top 10 ways on how to become a good Derp Soldier.

10. Like or Funny any stupid thing Handicapped writes.
9. Whine about how much time someone spends on a sports blog while spending the same amount of time.
8. Claim V cash status as a signs on means.
7. Become a sock puppet.
6. Acceptance on a sports blog=acceptance in life
5. Talk about a retirement like it may happen someday
4. Maybe the most important don't allow anyone to disrespect the King of the Ders
3. Post vids/meme's created by others so your not to blame.
2. Wash sand out of your vag immediately.
1. And the number one way to become a good Derp Soldier is to tag any post that has a BOOM in it as winner.

th2QH51RKG.jpg

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @SteelersPride im sure you can see the stalker is back. He rolls right out of bed and starts looking for posts. Must be living the happy retired life.

I’m not sure if you read this one from everyone’s favorite meme man but when I asked him why he stalked Handi he said “bc he brags all the time”. I then said, but you brag about owning houses on 2 continents, being retired, living in Thailand, being a diving instructor, etc so doesn’t that make you a hypocrite?

He says “When I say that stuff I’m not bragging. I’m just proud.”

Haha. Dude has lost it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @SteelersPride im sure you can see the stalker is back. He rolls right out of bed and starts looking for posts. Must be living the happy retired life.

I’m not sure if you read this one from everyone’s favorite meme man but when I asked him why he stalked Handi he said “bc he brags all the time”. I then said, but you brag about owning houses on 2 continents, being retired, living in Thailand, being a diving instructor, etc so doesn’t that make you a hypocrite?

Haha. Dude has lost it.
2esj85[1].jpg

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more memes

Haha. Dude has lost it.
more memes:noidea:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha. Dude has lost it.

He's already followed me to four threads, quoted my posts that were towards other people, and continued with his faggish meltdown. dick sucker has totally lost it once he realized he's being kicked around like a can.

hahaha