• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fast Lane

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cesaro and Tyson Kidd (more Tyson Kidd) having the tag belts is really pathetic. These guys are awful. They botched Cesaro a long time ago and pairing him with Tyson Kidd, who was never interesting, was desperate. I hit the FF button on the DVR every time I see Tyson Kidd. Will continue to do so.

The PPV sounded like a glorified RAW, but I didn't see it...sounds like the matches themselves were good.

When was the last time Cena beat someone at a PPV? He's been a loser like 5 in a row. He's losing credibility!

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope they face each other at WM. Could be an alltime classic
I doubt that Seth will get DB, Seth gets Orton at wrestlemania. Like I said, DB has no road to wrestlemania. They need to get something going quick, but we will most probably still see three way at wrestlemania anyway. HHH is gonna be pissed from being put down by sting again (which usually means he will lose at the PPV) and probably have Reigns and Bryan wrestling two matches per night til wrestlemania.

As far as the debut of Fastlane. We will see if anything that happened here other than HHH and Sting actually make it to Wrestlemania. The whole Wyatt in the casket was a waste of time. Just think, he cant really light a lantern with fire, but they can go out there with wooden torches putting up a two foot fireball flame with the guys in the hoods. I say they play that at each raw and each smackdown, and a week before wrestlemania, undertaker is one of the guys under the hood, just like it happened before.

Great match with Dbag, like I said, which of his great wrestling moves did you like the best, the kicks to the thigh, the kick to the hernia incision, or when Reigns sat in the corner so he could kick him in the head? How about how Reigns lifted himself up to the top rope for that superplex? Gotta admit, he started the match with a wrestling move, the headlock, couple of submissions, but enough with the kicks already. Enough watching big men kneeling so he can reach them.

I guess we will see them fight again at raw, eventually watch big show knock out Reigns two more times, Dbag go to his rescue so maybe he will fight the giant at wrestlemania. I guess that will be the time to get dinner or take a dump. Brock should be in house for a few shows, guess we will see if it looks like he is staying or leaving. My take, they tag up bryan and reigns a few more times, eventually Brock shows up and f-5's reigns two or three times, maybe Bryan gets involved and gets the three way.

Probably best three way at mania would be Reigns, Orton and Lesnar if they want to push DB vs Rollins. But my take is Rollins is gonna take some punishment for the pics and take some beatings. Who knows, maybe Dbag can be the midget for Orton against Rollins and his two midgets.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Main Event was ok, Reigns winning clean is pointless, what was the point of having this mini fued now?

I think their goal was to try to show that Reigns can have quality matches, since one of the criticisms many have with him is that he's never put on great singles matches.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make it Brock vs Reigns vs Rusev for the WWEWHC @ Wrestlemania. Brock vs Reigns by itself would be horrible. Also, what's the point of having Rusev beating Cena? Just so Cena could redeem himself @ Wrestlemania? Pointless.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bray Wyatt vs tUndertaker will have some EPIC promos leading up to Wrestlemania.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of thought the Rock was going to be the one to come to WM and be the first to defeat Rusev after his spot appearance a few months back. This could make things far more interesting. A rematch with Cena is kind of lame at this point.

Good that Orton is back. He was getting stale and I think the time off, and the RKO welcome back party, has him fresh again.

I never thought there'd be a WM where Tyson Kidd had a belt around his waist.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought they would have Cesaro doing all the work and just have kid go for the pin. But then again, I wouldnt rule out Ascension getting a shot at the title today on raw and taking the belts either.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make it Brock vs Reigns vs Rusev for the WWEWHC @ Wrestlemania. Brock vs Reigns by itself would be horrible. Also, what's the point of having Rusev beating Cena? Just so Cena could redeem himself @ Wrestlemania? Pointless.
But then what is DB gonna do? He has to do something. MAybe mixed tag with his wife against cena and nikki?

Rusev won because he kicked Cena in the dick. Maybe Nikki will confront Lana about that.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheamus vs DB is probably back on.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheamus vs DB is probably back on.

Part 3? Yeah, I'm sure everybody will be so interested in that shit fest. It's too bad because I really like both guys, but I pray this match doesn't happen. This Mania looks terrible.

Cesaro and Tyson Kidd (more Tyson Kidd) having the tag belts is really pathetic. These guys are awful. They botched Cesaro a long time ago and pairing him with Tyson Kidd, who was never interesting, was desperate. I hit the FF button on the DVR every time I see Tyson Kidd. Will continue to do so.

The PPV sounded like a glorified RAW, but I didn't see it...sounds like the matches themselves were good.

When was the last time Cena beat someone at a PPV? He's been a loser like 5 in a row. He's losing credibility!

Cesaro and Kidd are by far the best team in WWE. How can you complain about them, they're phenomenal in the ring. Kidd plays a great heel too.

Cena losing credibility? LOL!!!... if anything it's a good thing to make him look more vulnerable. And he literally beat Rollins in the tables match 2 PPV's ago.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena isn't losing credibility but sort of diminishes his character to go after the US Title. Not his fault tho, WWE gave the WWEWHC to Brock, now there's nothing for the top stars to fight each other for, unless Brock shows, which he never does :L

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see how bad they screw up Sting's storyline. :L

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part 3? Yeah, I'm sure everybody will be so interested in that shit fest. It's too bad because I really like both guys, but I pray this match doesn't happen. This Mania looks terrible.

Funny the only California Wrestlemania they got right was 12. 2000 sucked balls expect for TLC, 7 was meh and this is shaping up for meh

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny the only California Wrestlemania they got right was 12. 2000 sucked balls expect for TLC, 7 was meh and this is shaping up for meh

21 was an average but important, watchable Mania.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see how bad they screw up Sting's storyline. :L

I have a little faith in them doing it right, mainly since HHH has not taken anyone to the ring with him when he calls him out. I dont think Sting is settled on the guys he wants along side him who will come out against the authority, especially after the firing of ziggler, ryback and the sheep lover

3 & 6 years to go...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cesaro and Kidd are by far the best team in WWE. How can you complain about them, they're phenomenal in the ring. Kidd plays a great heel too.

Cena losing credibility? LOL!!!... if anything it's a good thing to make him look more vulnerable. And he literally beat Rollins in the tables match 2 PPV's ago.

I have to agree about Tyson Kidd and Cesaro. Both are awesome, in my opinion. It was a great move for Kidd to go 'down' to NXT and hone his skills. His matches with Neville and Zayn were incredible. A couple of years ago, Kidd had a match with Bryan on Smackdown. It was a tremendous match. I have forgotten many a match, but I cannot forget that one.