• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fast Lane

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fast Lane discussion thread.

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. Wrestling.

<skedaddles>

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess on a few things that happen.

1. Reigns wins.
2. Undertaker shows up.
3. Ambrose wins IC title.
4. Rusev beats Cena by some cheating way.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm probably more excited for this show than I was going into the Rumble.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am most interested in HHH and Sting. Cena going dark is gonna be good, but pretty sure they are banking on it just being a WWE network version of RAW. This whole Bryan-Reigns is bullshit. Two years in a row the winner of the rumble has to do more to keep his shot. They can finish this in a month, but let the money in the bank just sit there with a guy carrying a briefcase for a year. Unless someone interferes on Reigns behalf for some reason, Bryan has no road to wrestlemania. If they have Bryan win, Reigns has no wrestlemania. I dont see a story either way unless its fighting someone that cost them this match and ultimately the WWE title match.(Even though there is a month for the writers to fuck that up too). Why would Rollins want Bryan to win other than he would be easier to beat than Brock, but DB will not do enough believable damage to Brock to give Seth an easy victory. Reigns on the other hand can do damage to brock, considering the "fractured" rib, one spear and there could be more internal bleeding that cost Brock his UFC career, which is believable. So even if Brock ends up pinning Reigns, Seth would cash in against more damage. Do any of you see a road for DB or Reigns other than a triple threat?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no hopes for this PPV, but maybe it could prove me wrong. I think that Ambrose vs Barrett could be the surprise match of the PPV.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of a weird PPV. They haven't done a good job hyping the card. Was going to watch it, but probably won't now. Predictions:

1. Cena vs Rusev ends in some sort of DQ, Rusev sends Cena to hospital, sets up WM match where Cena wins.
2. Taker shows and confronts Bray Wyatt
3. HHH and Sting do more than just exchange words
4. Barrett wins (loses rematch at WM)
5. Reigns v. DB ends in some weirdness where they both pin each other or get counted out together.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE Diva's Championship

Nikki Bella (w/ Brie Bella)
vs.
Paige

#1 Contender for WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Roman Reigns
vs.
Daniel Bryan

WWE United States Championship

Champion: Rusev
vs.
John Cena

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Champion: Bad News Barrett
vs.
Dean Ambrose

WWE Tag Team Championship

Champion: The Usos (w/ Naomi)
vs.
Tyson Kidd and Cesaro (w/ Natalya)

6-man Tag Team Match

Dolph Ziggler, Erik Rowan, and Ryback
vs.
Seth Rollins, Big Show, and Kane

One-on-one matchup

Goldust vs. Stardust

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "I don't care about reality TV" reality stars - A match that I am not too interested on. I don't really care what happens. But I think the Bellas will win by being sneaky with Brie.

Who wrestles Lesnar? - I am torn on this one. I like to keep the Royal Rumble be meaningful and want Reigns to win, but I think Bryan would put on a better show against Lesnar, and be better on the mic vs. Heyman. I want Bryan to win more than Reigns though. My prediction though is they will have Reigns win because they like the Big Guy vs. Big Guy matchups.

Russia vs. USA - I have always thought this would be a great matchup. John Cena is Mr Marine and voices all of the patriotic montages for WWE, and Rusev is the anti-America character right now. I think Rusev should get himself DQ'd or walk off during this match. I don't want to see him get pinned/submitted at a PPV like Fast Lane, but I don't want to see him beat Cena at this moment either. I want Cena to beat Rusev at WM, but not as an underdog. However, I think the writers will have Cena pin or submit Rusev at Fast Lane, setting up a rematch.

Intercontinental Championship - I'm not too concerned who wins this one. I think this could be a good rivalry between BNB and Ambrose. My prediction is that BNB wins because he lost at Smackdown.

Tag Team - Cesaro is too good to be with Kidd and Natalya. Their characters have become about that divas reality show. I would like to see Cesaro get the pin, but I think Usos will win.

Mini-Survivor Series - I would like to see strong performances by Ziggler, Rowan, and Rollins. I really don't care about Ryback, Big Show, and Kane in this match. I see the other 3 being exciting. I think they will have Ziggler, Rowan, and Rollins win again, with Sting messing with HHH (when HHH comes out and gets involved).

Dusty's boys - I don't like the gimmick of Stardust losing his mind. I think they should have just made it brother rivalry thing. I think Stardust will win.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE Diva's Championship

Nikki Bella (w/ Brie Bella)
vs.
Paige

Winner = Paige

#1 Contender for WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Roman Reigns
vs.
Daniel Bryan

Winner = Reigns

WWE United States Championship

Champion: Rusev
vs.
John Cena

Winner = Cena due to Rusev getting disqualified

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Champion: Bad News Barrett
vs.
Dean Ambrose

Winner = Barrett

WWE Tag Team Championship

Champion: The Usos (w/ Naomi)
vs.
Tyson Kidd and Cesaro (w/ Natalya)

Winner = Tyson / Cesaro

6-man Tag Team Match

Dolph Ziggler, Erik Rowan, and Ryback
vs.
Seth Rollins, Big Show, and Kane

Winner = Dolph / Erik / Ryback

One-on-one matchup

Goldust vs. Stardust

Winner = Stardust, but will anyone really care

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things as regards to Fastlane that i read over the past month or so. I will post the match and the Spoiler tag (as a warning)

There planning on having this match at WM as well so either "dirty finish", CO or DQ for the end

Triple threat expected at Mania so expect a draw, double pin, Pin submission

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the WWE Network is free this month, I expect this to be a solid show. They've got to show a great product with hopes of the new free subscribers staying for the pay membership. If this show sucks, those free subscribers are gone.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Roman comes out of this with a clean win. Figure this might put him over a little more giving DB the chance and beating him. I just can't see WWE switching course on Reigns at this point.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryback and Rollins made the first match, their exchanges were first class.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres a wrestlemania match

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starts off strong, especially for a minor PPV. I thought the ending to the actual match was good and fitting. Also, perfect timing for Randy Orton to return. Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins could be a great WrestleMania matchup. I'm not giving the ending to the matches but just what I thought about them.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldust vs. Stardust next

It could possibly be a good matchup as action of the match goes, but I don't like the gimmick behind it.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an okay match. It could have been much worse. Cody did a good job. Didn't like the end of the match.