• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Farrell trying to lose WS

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else thinking the initials in a certain username stand for "Delirium Tremens?"

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could almost believe "DT911" is actually Bobby Valentine!

He probably isn't, but he could be!

STFU, DT911!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly was shaking my head last night when he put in Workman for the 8th but I was so proven wrong!

Arch City

Exce11ence in Baseball
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly was shaking my head last night when he put in Workman for the 8th but I was so proven wrong!

Those of here in St. Louis wanted to believe it could be like 2011 when our Cardinals refused to die, right up the last out and the last strike. But with the Cardinals' poor situational hitting and what seemed like a record-breaking amount of runners stranded, I never seriously thought they'd come back last night even when they had legitimate chances to do so. Oh well, at least we were in this spot two years ago, and unlike 2004, the Cardinals made it interesting at times.

The Red Sox were phenomenal, Ortiz was an absolute beast and the only choice for MVP. As for the Cardinals, you can't win when you can't hit, it's really that simple.

Congratuations, Boston! This Bud...uh...Sam Adams is for you! :suds:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some nice sportsmanship there, Arch City.

And I like both Bud and Sam Adams, BTW.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of here in St. Louis wanted to believe it could be like 2011 when our Cardinals refused to die, right up the last out and the last strike. But with the Cardinals' poor situational hitting and what seemed like a record-breaking amount of runners stranded, I never seriously thought they'd come back last night even when they had legitimate chances to do so. Oh well, at least we were in this spot two years ago, and unlike 2004, the Cardinals made it interesting at times.

The Red Sox were phenomenal, Ortiz was an absolute beast and the only choice for MVP. As for the Cardinals, you can't win when you can't hit, it's really that simple.

Congratuations, Boston! This Bud...uh...Sam Adams is for you! :suds:

Very class act there Arch City! Thanks for that. When the Cardinals got the bases loaded I thought for sure they would at least get the game to 6-4. Your teams pitching is outstanding! Wacha man oh man hold onto that guy!!! Best of luck next year!

I don't like Sams to be honest... But Bud yes!

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for beers, steer clear of the "Eclipse" featured a newly opened bar near where I live.

It's not the worst beer I've ever tasted, but definitely below average.