• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruh Roh, Rashee.

The Dallas Morning News reports Chiefs WR Rashee Rice is wanted “in connection with a major (car) accident Saturday evening in northeast Dallas.”
“A vehicle believed to be registered or leased to Rice was involved in a crash on North Central Expressway at about 6:20 p.m.,” officials told the paper. Follow-up reports have specified Rice is believed to have been involved in a street race that resulted in a six-car pileup. Not good. He has apparently yet to be found as of Sunday morning. Rice will undoubtedly link up with officials Easter Sunday, but that could be just the beginning of his troubles in the matter. Stay tuned.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to remember the air is thin in Detroit and lots of kickers kick 60+ yard FGs there to end games.

Tom Dempsey 63
Justin Tucker 61 and 66
Jake Bates 64 first one for a Detroit team
they said it was his first since before hs.he kicked one before but st Louis had called time

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruh Roh, Rashee.

The Dallas Morning News reports Chiefs WR Rashee Rice is wanted “in connection with a major (car) accident Saturday evening in northeast Dallas.”
“A vehicle believed to be registered or leased to Rice was involved in a crash on North Central Expressway at about 6:20 p.m.,” officials told the paper. Follow-up reports have specified Rice is believed to have been involved in a street race that resulted in a six-car pileup. Not good. He has apparently yet to be found as of Sunday morning. Rice will undoubtedly link up with officials Easter Sunday, but that could be just the beginning of his troubles in the matter. Stay tuned.

Hollywood Brown to the moon!

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruh Roh, Rashee.

You can see another driver's dash cam footage here:

Video: Dashcam footage shows multi-vehicle collision allegedly involving NFL receiver Rashee Rice

Two expensive cars. Either they're both Rice's or I bet there's another player involved. Three guys (not the driver) get out of the Lamborghini as the camera goes by.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can see another driver's dash cam footage here:

Video: Dashcam footage shows multi-vehicle collision allegedly involving NFL receiver Rashee Rice

Two expensive cars. Either they're both Rice's or I bet there's another player involved. Three guys (not the driver) get out of the Lamborghini as the camera goes by.
Rumors beginning to swirl. Yesterday, it was a street race, today it's a gun deal gone wrong. One witness said she saw a guy take a bag of guns, but I sure don't see any of that in the vid.

Apparently, Rashee has retained counsel and is "cooperating with authorities". That's a quote from his lawyer.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said the team’s offense won’t be “reliant” on run-pass options in 2024.
Asked about using Derrick Henry in run-pass option (RPO) plays alongside Lamar Jackson in the Ravens backfield, Harbaugh said the team wouldn’t lean too heavily on RPOs this season. “I think we’re in the right place with our RPOs,” Harbaugh said. “I don’t think it’s something that we’re going to like go wholesale towards, because Lamar has got so many different ways he plays the game, and there are other things we like to do, to be honest with you. ... I don’t see us going towards like [a] specific offense that runs those more than anybody else

Ok, a little context here- according to Pro Football reference, The Ravens ran 46 rush attempts from an RPO (5th most), and an additional 90 pass attempts (4th most) from an RPO play. Which puts them behind only Philly and LAC for the most RPO plays in the league (Philly 176 times, LAC 139 - And LAC is under new leadership-, Baltimore 136) .
most others were in the lower 100's or below 100 RPO plays.

They're already running "more than anybody else" (more or less), so if they 'think we're in the right place with our RPO's", I would expect a continued heavy dosage of RPO's. Maybe that won't increase, but I can't imagine why it would decrease, that's what works for Lamar, because, it's painfully evident, he cannot win big games from the pocket, period.

Only good things stacking up for King Henry's farewell tour.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said the team’s offense won’t be “reliant” on run-pass options in 2024.
Asked about using Derrick Henry in run-pass option (RPO) plays alongside Lamar Jackson in the Ravens backfield, Harbaugh said the team wouldn’t lean too heavily on RPOs this season. “I think we’re in the right place with our RPOs,” Harbaugh said. “I don’t think it’s something that we’re going to like go wholesale towards, because Lamar has got so many different ways he plays the game, and there are other things we like to do, to be honest with you. ... I don’t see us going towards like [a] specific offense that runs those more than anybody else

Ok, a little context here- according to Pro Football reference, The Ravens ran 46 rush attempts from an RPO (5th most), and an additional 90 pass attempts (4th most) from an RPO play. Which puts them behind only Philly and LAC for the most RPO plays in the league (Philly 176 times, LAC 139 - And LAC is under new leadership-, Baltimore 136) .

They're already running "more than anybody else" (more or less), so if they 'think we're in the right place with our RPO's", I would expect a continued heavy dosage of RPO's. Maybe that won't increase, but I can't imagine why it would decrease, that's what works for Lamar, because, it's painfully evident, he cannot win big games from the pocket, period.

just for S's and G's..
comparatively -
The Raiders ran only a total of 25 RPO's,
The Rams 29
the Jets 30
9'ers 36
Lions 39
Texan's 43

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors beginning to swirl. Yesterday, it was a street race, today it's a gun deal gone wrong. One witness said she saw a guy take a bag of guns, but I sure don't see any of that in the vid.

Apparently, Rashee has retained counsel and is "cooperating with authorities". That's a quote from his lawyer.
Dude is a bonehead obviously. Leasing a lambo, better wait till you get to your second contract to do all that. If he gets to it.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just for S's and G's..
comparatively -
The Raiders ran only a total of 25 RPO's,
The Rams 29
the Jets 30
9'ers 36
Lions 39
Texan's 43

JimmyG/Aiden OConnell
Stafford
Zach Wilson/Simian/Boyle
Goff

I'll give Purdy and Stroud a pass here, but these other guys damn well better not be running RPOs. There won't be any confusion if the defense knows the QB isn't running on the play, kinda defeats the purpose of the RPO

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JimmyG/Aiden OConnell
Stafford
Zach Wilson/Simian/Boyle
Goff

I'll give Purdy and Stroud a pass here, but these other guys damn well better not be running RPOs. There won't be any confusion if the defense knows the QB isn't running on the play, kinda defeats the purpose of the RPO
Oh fer sure, that's why it was just for S's n G's.

I was pretty surprised that LAC and Herbert ran RPO's at basically the same rate as Lamar though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess they slowed down their RPO rate in December or total offensive plays is just lower bc I saw an article through Dec 7th and BAL's RPO rate is the highest in the NFL.

Jets’ RPO rate is near the bottom

1712076817677.png

I was curious to see that CLE was top 10 even with Watson missing most of the year, kinda strange with Flacco in there but they also had Walker and DTR so that makes sense.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they slowed down their RPO rate in December or total offensive plays is just lower bc I saw an article through Dec 7th and BAL's RPO rate is the highest in the NFL.

Jets’ RPO rate is near the bottom

View attachment 358554

I was curious to see that CLE was top 10 even with Watson missing most of the year, kinda strange with Flacco in there but they also had Walker and DTR so that makes sense.
yea, my data didn't account for total plays or a percentage of total plays, jsut the raw data of how many plays were RPO's and pass vs run out of those RPO's. Obviously Philly ran more plays than Baltimore did, which totally makes sense in my head.

But regardless of which method of math you use, Baltimore definitely one of the biggest users of RPO's

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh fer sure, that's why it was just for S's n G's.

I was pretty surprised that LAC and Herbert ran RPO's at basically the same rate as Lamar though.
And then the Chargers OC came to Philly.

I'm not liking that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, my data didn't account for total plays or a percentage of total plays, jsut the raw data of how many plays were RPO's and pass vs run out of those RPO's. Obviously Philly ran more plays than Baltimore did, which totally makes sense in my head.

But regardless of which method of math you use, Baltimore definitely one of the biggest users of RPO's
Yeah when Harbaugh said "wouldn't lean too heavily" referring to use of RPO's, it didn't make much sense. It doesn't matter what RB you have, RPO and Lamar just makes sense. So if they aren't top 3-5 they will still be top 10 which is still heavily overall imo

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah when Harbaugh said "wouldn't lean too heavily" referring to use of RPO's, it didn't make much sense. It doesn't matter what RB you have, RPO and Lamar just makes sense. So if they aren't top 3-5 they will still be top 10 which is still heavily overall imo
well sure, I mean as your chart shows, it's less than %14 of their plays, so it's a factual statement that they don't rely 'too heavily' on the RPO, it's the statement where he said they "wouldn't run them any more than anyone else does" that makes me raise an eyebrow, cuz they very obviously do, and always have. Like you said, doesn't make any damn sense to stray form that now. It works, it's what Lamar is best at, they win with it, I can't imagine they'd change that.

The only difference I could literally even consider as a possibility as to why they might run fewer RPO's, is that once Lamar sticks the ball into Henry's belly, he might not ever get it back

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why? Hurts is obviously good at that style.
It's limiting and the only time it really had success in the playoffs it was Nick Foles running it and Doug Pederson calling the plays. Easier to do over 4 games than 20.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's limiting and the only time it really had success in the playoffs it was Nick Foles running it and Doug Pederson calling the plays. Easier to do over 4 games than 20.
Considering they ran 180+ of them in '22 and 175+ of them last year, and both years had a top 10 scoring offense (#2 in '22), I think reality disagrees with you.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering they ran 180+ of them in '22 and 175+ of them last year, and both years had a top 10 scoring offense (#2 in '22), I think reality disagrees with you.
Then why didn't they score in the 2nd half against the Chiefs? Even a few first downs could have won it. But they couldn't move it at all.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why didn't they score in the 2nd half against the Chiefs? Even a few first downs could have won it. But they couldn't move it at all.

easy question, the answer is Spags

1712082599447.png

you mess with the bull you just might get the horns

Breakfast Club Horns GIF by LosVagosNFT