• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is he trade bait then?
In my world, everyone is always trade bait, some just cost more than others.

I certainly wouldn't be looking to trade him though..
A- you're selling low
B- depending on who's available, even a short changed Waller is likely still quantum leaps ahead of what you'd replace him with

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my world, everyone is always trade bait, some just cost more than others.

I certainly wouldn't be looking to trade him though..
A- you're selling low
B- depending on who's available, even a short changed Waller is likely still quantum leaps ahead of what you'd replace him with

Yeah there is absolutely nothing on the waiver.

My Bench TE is: Dallas Goedert

Waiver:

Freiermuth
Knox
Kmet
Fant
Smith Jr
Alie-Cox
Brate

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah there is absolutely nothing on the waiver.

My Bench TE is: Dallas Goedert

Waiver:

Freiermuth
Knox
Kmet
Fant
Smith Jr
Alie-Cox
Brate
If Friermouth is available on waivers, I would be shocked if you were able to swing a deal the nets anything of significance from dealing Waller.

But if you can, he's the replacement, imho

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Friermouth is available on waivers, I would be shocked if you were able to swing a deal the nets anything of significance from dealing Waller.

But if you can, he's the replacement, imho

Replacement of Goedert or Waller?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replacement of Goedert or Waller?

He’s saying trade Waller, add Freiermuth and roll with Goedert and Freiermuth.

I agree. Most probably would agree.

But if Freiermuth is available (among the others), I doubt anyone would trade for Waller. You can try though.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes..what TKO said.

To elaborate a bit further-
If Friermouth, the current #7-ish scoring TE, is still available for free, than I highly doubt anyone in the league is feeling the need to upgrade their TE slot...thus, finding a trade partner is going to be awfully difficult.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver signs Lat Murray...erasing hopes of a potential fantasy startable RB in Denver

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver signs Lat Murray...erasing hopes of a potential fantasy startable RB in Denver
Wtf he just played for the saints

Something is fishy with these new roster rules

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saints sent him back to practice squad so he wasn't part of their current 53 man roster

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saints sent him back to practice squad so he wasn't part of their current 53 man roster

Yeah I guess I should've been more specific, they signed him off the Saints practice squad.

Which I'm somewhat surprised the Saints allowed to happen. You can block that move by adding him to the active roster, and Lat Murray certainly appeared to be more effective than whatever Ingram has left in the tank on Sunday.

Somewhat surprised that Denver wen that route as well, given the short week and playing on Thursday. I mean its not like Gordon, Boone, and Ozigbo would be the worst RB room in the NFL on week 5, and they all know the playbook, the system, and the way Russ will 'cook', no one they bring in will, nor do they have the time to figure it out.

Side note..the big conversation on local Denver radio is that the RB competition in '21 and the fact that he's a #2 in '22, may have given Gordon and his weak constitution, the 'yips' and now that there is no competition, he won't be as likely to fumble. Yeah, sure, keep telling yourself that

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to all the people in my leagues that picked up ARob after I cut his ass

pouring snoop dogg GIF

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to all the people in my leagues that picked up ARob after I cut his ass

pouring snoop dogg GIF
I can't bring myself to cut him just yet. I mean the time and effort that goes into scheming Kupp open, if even a quarter of that was spent scheming to get AROB open, I still believe he can be a reliable fantasy asset, they just have to want to make that happen. All these commentators constantly talking about Stafford and Kupp and McVay waiting on someone else to step up- well, MAKE it happen. if you can scheme 19 targets and 14 catches for Kupp knowing he's the defenses focal point, surely you can scheme 5-7 for AROB outside of end zone fades.

Funny thing, last night there was one play, AROB and Kupp were stacked on the near side, man to man, two DB's on top of them, Kupp broke out short, AROB continued deep, BOTH DB's followed AROB, leaving Kupp completely uncovered..I mean, what in the F are these guys thinking?? If that's the level of thought the DB's are putting into these choices, well It's no surprise AROB never gets a look.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't bring myself to cut him just yet. I mean the time and effort that goes into scheming Kupp open, if even a quarter of that was spent scheming to get AROB open, I still believe he can be a reliable fantasy asset, they just have to want to make that happen. All these commentators constantly talking about Stafford and Kupp and McVay waiting on someone else to step up- well, MAKE it happen. if you can scheme 19 targets and 14 catches for Kupp knowing he's the defenses focal point, surely you can scheme 5-7 for AROB outside of end zone fades.

Funny thing, last night there was one play, AROB and Kupp were stacked on the near side, man to man, two DB's on top of them, Kupp broke out short, AROB continued deep, BOTH DB's followed AROB, leaving Kupp completely uncovered..I mean, what in the F are these guys thinking?? If that's the level of thought the DB's are putting into these choices, well It's no surprise AROB never gets a look.

dude might just be washed too, there's always that aspect we shouldn't discount. 2 straight years of similar production in different systems with different QBs...might just be the WR

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cardinals waived WR Andy Isabella.​

Isabella managed just five targets through four weeks despite Arizona's lack of depth at the wideout position, and hadn't started a game since 2020. The 2019 second-rounder, taken two selections ahead of DK Metcalf, will hit waivers at 25 years old. The physical traits and special teams ability could make him a claim target, but Isabella has 33 career catches in 39 games.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost like he signed with the Bucs just to show Brady how it’s done.

I remember all the way back in the summer of 2022, when Cole Beasley cried that he couldn't get a job in the NFL due to his personal beliefs on the covid vaccine. I guess he's just old and not good anymore, go figure!