• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just looking at stats and Derrick Henry still finished the season 9th in rushing yards (937) and tied for 6th in rushing touchdowns (10) in 8 freaking games.
His snap% at the end of the season was 51.4% too.
Let that sink in a bit.
In only 8 games that Henry played, the only Titan skill player to play more offensive snaps than him was Ryan Tannehill (68.7%).

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol’ing at all the twitter takes on bye low windows for ceedee lamb.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol’ing at all the twitter takes on bye low windows for ceedee lamb.
Somebody would have to exceptionaly dense to sell low on Lamb, but hey, ill bet they'reout there somewhere. Now, Jerry Juedy....there's a buy low that you MIGHT get done

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MM might be the easy scapegoat. But Dak didn't look sharp. Boys did NOT play like a take-charge team. DAL played like SF should have been intimidated coming into their massive stadium. Nope.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MM might be the easy scapegoat. But Dak didn't look sharp. Boys did NOT play like a take-charge team. DAL played like SF should have been intimidated coming into their massive stadium. Nope.
True on all counts.

They remind me of a team that just assumes they can "flip a switch" at any given time and win a game...but their switch is broken

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True on all counts.

They remind me of a team that just assumes they can "flip a switch" at any given time and win a game...but their switch is broken
I might give you a pass on the "flip a switch" talent, but they are so badly coached and badly managed, it's laughable. Shanahan's management crew proved that.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might give you a pass on the "flip a switch" talent, but they are so badly coached and badly managed, it's laughable. Shanahan's management crew proved that.
Oh I attribute that "flip a switch" mentality, directly onto the coaching staff and on up into ownership.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I attribute that "flip a switch" mentality, directly onto the coaching staff and on up into ownership.
Not sure I agree with you totally, but I get what you're sayin'. I can't help but blame Dak for quite a bit of this. That said, yes. The coaching staff and especially ownership are terrible. These days, the "Old Boy Network" is not a good thing in the NFL. Except maybe for the owners' wallets.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I agree with you totally, but I get what you're sayin'. I can't help but blame Dak for quite a bit of this. That said, yes. The coaching staff and especially ownership are terrible. These days, the "Old Boy Network" is not a good thing in the NFL. Except maybe for the owners' wallets.
Oh yes Dak too...I mean you name a name, and outside of Diggs, Parsons, and maybe Dan Quinn...I'd say it applies to all of em, players, coaches, the whole lot of em.
I would say trade and cut the whole lot of em and start over...but so long as Jerra hangs around...doesn't matter, it'll just get repeated

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I thought they were foolish to fire Flores in the first place, it was a GM/Ownership thing.

That said, this would be a brilliant signing.

This guy is SO ready to be a head coach and he will implement Tua Time!

NFL Insider Albert Breer reports the Dolphins will interview 49ers OC Mike McDaniel for its head-coaching vacancy on Wednesday.​

McDaniel, a hot name in last year's coaching cycle, only strengthened his candidacy with a successful run in his first year as San Francisco's offensive coordinator. Although McDaniel does not actually call plays underneath Kyle Shanahan, the team's players (and other coaches) have raved about him. The 37-year-old also began his NFL coaching journey under former Washington coach Mike Shanahan, serving on the same staff as Sean McVay, Matt LaFleur, Shanahan, and several others. More teams are expected to eventually bring him in for an interview.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody would have to exceptionaly dense to sell low on Lamb, but hey, ill bet they'reout there somewhere. Now, Jerry Juedy....there's a buy low that you MIGHT get done

The Cowboys are exceptionally dense to play Lamb as their WR3 when all the top dogs are healthy.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys are exceptionally dense to play Lamb as their WR3 when all the top dogs are healthy.
Well he gets open REALLY well when playing outta the slot, so playing him there, like a traditional "WR3", isn't a terrible idea..the problem is not throwing him the ball like a 1A or 1B, and still throwing to Gallup instead..so it either Dak or Kellen Moore depending in play design.

Even bigger issue pertaining to "density" is having Cedric Wilson on the feild at all, let alone consistently throwing him the ball over Cooper/Lamb

Last edited: