• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you're talking fantasy, good luck finding someone to take him at a decent price at this point, not going to get anything near a 1st round value for him, he's reached toss-in territory in my book
Yeah, and I get that… It makes him a hold for me, if anything. Just trying to find that silver lining with him right now. I just don’t see a path to prominence as hard as I am looking…

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and I get that… It makes him a hold for me, if anything. Just trying to find that silver lining with him right now. I just don’t see a path to prominence as hard as I am looking…

Patrick getting it done in that offense added such a weird wrinkle, but in the few bronco games I watched, he looked like a great complimentary type WR to play opposite a big dog. not much opportunity for any of their WRs last year, but new coach new offense should change things, right?

saw some blurbs where they were interviewing defensive guys again....seems like a bad choice, imo. Offensive coaches are where the game is at these days.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick getting it done in that offense added such a weird wrinkle, but in the few bronco games I watched, he looked like a great complimentary type WR to play opposite a big dog. not much opportunity for any of their WRs last year, but new coach new offense should change things, right?

saw some blurbs where they were interviewing defensive guys again....seems like a bad choice, imo. Offensive coaches are where the game is at these days.
Too much young offensive talent not to have some offensive direction there

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
targets say otherwise maybe the others are better blockers is why the snap count is lower for lamb

View attachment 287134
Guys missed time, but in targets per game, it's Lamb 7.5, Cooper 6.9, Gallup 6.9.

For fantasy purposes snaps don't help; being in there because you're good at blocking on run plays won't pad your points.

I wonder how often they passed when Lamb was on the field. My guess is a lot more than when he wasn't.

(Cooper's the best football player of the three, but FF isn't really about who the best football player is.)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Jeudy owner, I’d like to hear your take here. I know the QB situation was a hinderance… But Sutton and Patrick seem to be favored WRs and now Hamler will be coming back… add in Fant and I’m just not sure where Jeudy fits in. I guess it depends who the next coach is, but I am admittedly at the end of my rope with him as I don’t see his path to being the WR we were promised when he was drafted…
This has more to do with my opinion of the overall state of the Broncos franchise then it does with Juedy himself, but...
I don't think Juedy will ever succeed in Denver...not unless they get a HC that won't allow his social media bullshit, an OC who designs a passing scheme that utilizes him better, and a QB that he can, and must, respect.
Some Journeyman, or rookie, or Drew Lock, is not going to get the best out of Jeudy.

Personally, I think Juedy's future value lies in his second team, as I have zero faith that Denver can accomplish any of those 3 things, let alone all 3

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has more to do with my opinion of the overall state of the Broncos franchise then it does with Juedy himself, but...
I don't think Juedy will ever succeed in Denver...not unless they get a HC that won't allow his social media bullshit, an OC who designs a passing scheme that utilizes him better, and a QB that he can, and must, respect.
Some Journeyman, or rookie, or Drew Lock, is not going to get the best out of Jeudy.

Personally, I think Juedy's future value lies in his second team, as I have zero faith that Denver can accomplish any of those 3 things, let alone all 3
Hadn’t caught any social media stuff. He been being a jackass?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hadn’t caught any social media stuff. He been being a jackass?
A few times, each of the past two seasons, he's posted stuff about not being used, not getting the ball, tossing the staff and QB under the bus..nothing that's blatantly terrible..mostly 'subliminal ' type stuff. But just shows his head isn't in the right place

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few times, each of the past two seasons, he's posted stuff about not being used, not getting the ball, tossing the staff and QB under the bus..nothing that's blatantly terrible..mostly 'subliminal ' type stuff. But just shows his head isn't in the right place

looking for excuses, always easy to blame coaches and QB for not getting targets. how often do we see true WR1's just "not get targets"?

the big dogs command targets and have earned their target share for a reason, imo

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking for excuses, always easy to blame coaches and QB for not getting targets. how often do we see true WR1's just "not get targets"?

the big dogs command targets and have earned their target share for a reason, imo

Yes and no.

I don’t think anyone is mistaking Jerry Juedy for a true #1, at least at this point.

But AJ Brown is an example of a legit WR1 with inconsistent target totals because of offensive scheme.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no.

I don’t think anyone is mistaking Jerry Juedy for a true #1, at least at this point.

But AJ Brown is an example of a legit WR1 with inconsistent target totals because of offensive scheme.

but his target share should still be at WR1 levels. AJB isn't losing looks to the Tim Patricks of the world, the Titans are just a low-volume passing offense

now I have to go look it up before the game!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJB had a 20% team target share, and 34% WR target share playing 12 games on the year...not bad, but without looking up a ton of other players, I'd assume the true alphas are pulling in over 25% team target share, I know Adams is typically around or over 30% but that's an extreme example

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJB had a 20% team target share, and 34% WR target share playing 12 games on the year...not bad, but without looking up a ton of other players, I'd assume the true alphas are pulling in over 25% team target share, I know Adams is typically around or over 30% but that's an extreme example
If i had to guess, i would bet that AJB probably did better with targets when Jackson was not the QB.
< unsolicited editorial > Honestly dont get to see many Ravens games but Jackson tries to be Michael Vick, and when his internal clock runs down, his go-to option is Mark Andrews.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Targets per game he ranks a tad behind Brandin Cook and Mooney and a tad ahead of McLaurin and Pittman. For FF points per game he's between Renfrow and Cooper. Course for season totals his injuries knock him way down the list. Hard to know how the stats fall next season but safe to say it is unlikely to rank with the Kupp or Adams of the world but rather with the same guys ( on a per game basis) as he did this season while playing, which isn't bad, just not great or elite.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i had to guess, i would bet that AJB probably did better with targets when Jackson was not the QB.
< unsolicited editorial > Honestly dont get to see many Ravens games but Jackson tries to be Michael Vick, and when his internal clock runs down, his go-to option is Mark Andrews.

Titans Aj Brown GIF by The Undroppables

the AJB that somehow scored a TD on this play, not Hollywood Brown on Ravens. Tannehill hands the ball off all day long, but does tend to look AJB's way when he tosses it

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans Aj Brown GIF by The Undroppables

the AJB that somehow scored a TD on this play, not Hollywood Brown on Ravens. Tannehill hands the ball off all day long, but does tend to look AJB's way when he tosses it
Did i mix up the players again?

I am getting so old.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that might be even worse for Saint's players.

Firrign Peyton though..I think it's hilarious. Drives up that cap, kicking the can down the road, kicking it, kicking it, and when the bill comes due, not to mention there's no true QB under contract for '22 on the roster?? C-ya, I'm out!! lol