• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure glad i kept him NOT

Seahawks RB Chris Carson will undergo season-ending neck surgery.​

Coach Pete Carroll said Carson is having the surgery now "so that he can come back and play next season" on the final year of his contract. There is a void in his deal between now and then, but both Russell Wilson and Carroll will likely lobby to keep the 27-year-old around. Carson totaled 54 carries through four games in 2021, averaging 13.5 rushes and 1.5 targets per outing, before suffering his ongoing injury. Some combination of Alex Collins, Travis Homer, Rashaad Penny, and DeeJay Dallas will continue running in Carson's stead.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amari Cooper (COVID list) won't play in Week 12 against the Raiders.​

Cooper tested positive for COVID-19 and won't play in either of Dallas' Week 11 or 12 matchups since he has to be sidelined for at least 10 days. It's a disastrous on-field development that increases the usage of both Michael Gallup and Dalton Schultz in both games out of necessity. Managers should also expect CeeDee Lamb to stay glued to the field both from the boundary and slot as a full-time player.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont u love fridays

Saints ruled out Alvin Kamara (knee) for Week 11 against the Eagles.​

Kamara started off the week with a limited practice, but he sat out the final two sessions and never really looked like suiting up. Mark Ingram was the clear workhorse with Kamara sidelined last week, handling all but four of the non-QB carries and seeing seven targets in the passing game. There are concerns about the offensive line with both starting tackles out, but Ingram has RB1 upside.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This won't bother Brady as he always went along with the cheating in New England.

Hearing that he did get vaccinated now and is legit, but might have used a fake Vax card earlier in the season, lol

No surprises or shocks when it comes to AB anymore, shenanigans is assumed

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lamar Jackson (illness) is inactive for Week 11 against the Bears.​

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adrian Peterson waived by the Titans.

Screenshot_1.png

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lindsay to the Dolphins.

Meh.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Immediately the best back on the team...not that that means much
Well, Denver didn't think he was the long-term answer despite a pro-bowl rookie season and a solid sophomore season, and the Texans have followed suit (although the football IQ in that place is kinda dubious), and the dude never fumbles, so I don't get it.

At least the Dolphins bothered to place a claim.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Denver didn't think he was the long-term answer despite a pro-bowl rookie season and a solid sophomore season, and the Texans have followed suit (although the football IQ in that place is kinda dubious), and the dude never fumbles, so I don't get it.

At least the Dolphins bothered to place a claim.
Denver also moved up in the second after having Lindsay and big money Gordon on the roster, spent a 1 and a 2 on WR's with Sutton and Patrick on the team (both of which they just spent more big money on) a without an owner or a HC going into next year.

They're got a proud history, and rightfully so, but to think they're currently ran any better than Washington or Jax, or Houston, is living in the past.

Lindsay should still be in Denver, and J. Williams should've gotten to Miami in the draft

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver also moved up in the second after having Lindsay and big money Gordon on the roster, spent a 1 and a 2 on WR's with Sutton and Patrick on the team (both of which they just spent more big money on) a without an owner or a HC going into next year.

They're got a proud history, and rightfully so, but to think they're currently ran any better than Washington or Jax, or Houston, is living in the past.

Lindsay should still be in Denver, and J. Williams should've gotten to Miami in the draft
I am in Denver too- I have season tix. Lindsay was good story but never the answer to the run game in Denver IMO. Williams very well could be the answer. the ownership is a problem here but the the decision to move on from Lindsay was a good one. we now have Payton as GM and the ownership should work itself out over the next year or so. Denver is headed in the right direction. Having said that I will be headed to Empower Field at Mile High on Sunday to watch a real QB beat my Broncos. :L:doh:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in Denver too- I have season tix. Lindsay was good story but never the answer to the run game in Denver IMO. Williams very well could be the answer. the ownership is a problem here but the the decision to move on from Lindsay was a good one. we now have Payton as GM and the ownership should work itself out over the next year or so. Denver is headed in the right direction. Having said that I will be headed to Empower Field at Mile High on Sunday to watch a real QB beat my Broncos. :L:doh:
Haha, well, them not having a real QB is proof towards my point.

Williams is looking like a future stud though.

But just makes me think even more so, that they'd be better off investing in that line, and the D front seven, rather than the WR's

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, well, them not having a real QB is proof towards my point.

Williams is looking like a future stud though.

But just makes me think even more so, that they'd be better off investing in that line, and the D front seven, rather than the WR's
Investing in the team before the QB is the plan. I believe this proves my point not yours. WR and DBs happen to be where they could start. I expect Payton to continue to build including the OL and front 7.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys thinking about benching Zeke for a week or so to get right.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Carter and AJ Brown on IR. Ouch.