• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if we are at 309 at week 11, were on pace for around 445 by week 17.
During the TEN-NE game, they showed a graphic the Titans have used 84 players so far this season which ties an NFL record.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dontrell hilliard league winner?
Dontrelle Hilliard, guy who had one long run and otherwise isn't a severe threat. Maybe he gets the Lions share of Titans carries ROS, so he's worth something, no doubts. But he's been around long enough that he is what he is. A change of pace back that can on occasion make a big play.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dontrelle Hilliard, guy who had one long run and otherwise isn't a severe threat. Maybe he gets the Lions share of Titans carries ROS, so he's worth something, no doubts. But he's been around long enough that he is what he is. A change of pace back that can on occasion make a big play.
look at what they are trotting out there. He also has some passing game useage. He has 9 carries for 114 yards. A long of 68. So his other 8 for 46 yards. I wouldnt say thats bad, its 5.75 ypc.

Tenn needs someone, unless they think mcnichols is the guy, but this is 2 weeks in a row hes popped. He also, made AP expendable last week. We all said the same thing about cpat pre season and game 1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This, is what Ive been saying mixon can. Just got hurt last year. Hes got top 5 talent.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at what they are trotting out there. He also has some passing game useage. He has 9 carries for 114 yards. A long of 68. So his other 8 for 46 yards. I wouldnt say thats bad, its 5.75 ypc.

Tenn needs someone, unless they think mcnichols is the guy, but this is 2 weeks in a row hes popped. He also, made AP expendable last week. We all said the same thing about cpat pre season and game 1
Well, he's worth something, which I readily put out there, never said he was bad. His career ypc is great, just that most of those carries before this week, were 3rd and long draws where no one was around to touch him until 8 yards downfield.

Just saying, 4 years, 3 teams, today is the third TD of his career. CPAT had 3 TD's in his first week or two (seemingly) in Minnesota I think, everyone was well aware CPAT could make plays, he just never fit into anyone's overall offensive plans, for whatever reason.

And even today, D. Foreman is right there with him on carries. And at 6 ypc himself, so there's nothing to suggest Hilliard has the role sewn up and is someone you'll be depending on week 17.
Nice piece if you're desperate and have to fill a hole? ok. League winner? Seems a bit premature

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he's worth something, which I readily put out there, never said he was bad. His career ypc is great, just that most of those carries before this week, were 3rd and long draws where no one was around to touch him until 8 yards downfield.

Just saying, 4 years, 3 teams, today is the third TD of his career. CPAT had 3 TD's in his first week or two (seemingly) in Minnesota I think, everyone was well aware CPAT could make plays, he just never fit into anyone's overall offensive plans, for whatever reason.

And even today, D. Foreman is right there with him on carries. And at 6 ypc himself, so there's nothing to suggest Hilliard has the role sewn up and is someone you'll be depending on week 17.
Nice piece if you're desperate and have to fill a hole? ok. League winner? Seems a bit premature
Yeah, i mean, who wants to make the call later right? lol yes, very premature.
Effin A he is, Effin A
Man I remember drafting him and fournette and thinking I was set in dynasty. Fournette, as we all see can play, he just was an absolute knucklehead. Mixon I was just waiting, thought last year was the year. If he didnt have his college incident he would been a top half of the first round RB.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, i mean, who wants to make the call later right? lol yes, very premature.

Man I remember drafting him and fournette and thinking I was set in dynasty. Fournette, as we all see can play, he just was an absolute knucklehead. Mixon I was just waiting, thought last year was the year. If he didnt have his college incident he would been a top half of the first round RB.
Mixon was the dude I would've taken 1.1 that year. And Fourney...hard to say he's been a bust, especially with this recent "revival", but certainly disappointing given what was expected by most. Definitely not what his owners were hoping for.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Cam Newton was benched in the fourth quarter of the Panthers' Week 12 game against the Dolphins after completing just 5-of-21 passes for 92 scoreless yards and two interceptions."

so, since that game isn't on here, I have to know, did he take his helmet off and scream "I'M BACK" into the camera as he sat his ass down?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Tyrod Taylor to Brandin Cooks TD pass was just about as perfect a pass as I've ever seen. Wow.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you have 2 100 yard rushers, and lose a game by double digits???
Man, a lot of bizarre stuff goin' on today.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you have 2 100 yard rushers, and lose a game by double digits???

Bill Belichick Wink GIF by New England Patriots

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy Bridgewater and half the Broncos line is injured and in the lockeroom...running game hasn't looked this good all year

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy Bridgewater and half the Broncos line is injured and in the lockeroom...running game hasn't looked this good all year
Today 91 yards 2 TDS on the ground and it’s early in the second quarter.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixon was the dude I would've taken 1.1 that year. And Fourney...hard to say he's been a bust, especially with this recent "revival", but certainly disappointing given what was expected by most. Definitely not what his owners were hoping for.
Remember fournette was a freak athlete coming out too, with his size, that could catch, and run. He had hype.....he just face planted in his work ethic and attitude, wasted opportunity for him. But yeah mixon is a stud, thats all lol we agree. hes fun to watch too, smart player.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember fournette was a freak athlete coming out too, with his size, that could catch, and run. He had hype.....he just face planted in his work ethic and attitude, wasted opportunity for him. But yeah mixon is a stud, thats all lol we agree. hes fun to watch too, smart player.
Well Mixon is a stud when he stays on the field. He only played 11 games last year and 6 games the year before that, so we'll see if he actually finishes this season on the field. All of those draft class of 2017 guys have been hit with injuries. The last two years have hit McCaffery and Kamara hard. It was Mixon before that, and Cook right after he got in the league and a little every year since. Hunt and Fournette both lost their damn minds temporarily. It's funny, but I didn't even realize how incredibly awesome that draft class was. I forgot that Aaron Jones was drafted that year, along with James Conner, Austin Ekeler, and Chris Carson. Just about a third of the damn starting running backs in the league were drafted in that class.