• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Immediately the best back on the team...not that that means much
Well, Denver didn't think he was the long-term answer despite a pro-bowl rookie season and a solid sophomore season, and the Texans have followed suit (although the football IQ in that place is kinda dubious), and the dude never fumbles, so I don't get it.

At least the Dolphins bothered to place a claim.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Denver didn't think he was the long-term answer despite a pro-bowl rookie season and a solid sophomore season, and the Texans have followed suit (although the football IQ in that place is kinda dubious), and the dude never fumbles, so I don't get it.

At least the Dolphins bothered to place a claim.
Denver also moved up in the second after having Lindsay and big money Gordon on the roster, spent a 1 and a 2 on WR's with Sutton and Patrick on the team (both of which they just spent more big money on) a without an owner or a HC going into next year.

They're got a proud history, and rightfully so, but to think they're currently ran any better than Washington or Jax, or Houston, is living in the past.

Lindsay should still be in Denver, and J. Williams should've gotten to Miami in the draft

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver also moved up in the second after having Lindsay and big money Gordon on the roster, spent a 1 and a 2 on WR's with Sutton and Patrick on the team (both of which they just spent more big money on) a without an owner or a HC going into next year.

They're got a proud history, and rightfully so, but to think they're currently ran any better than Washington or Jax, or Houston, is living in the past.

Lindsay should still be in Denver, and J. Williams should've gotten to Miami in the draft
I am in Denver too- I have season tix. Lindsay was good story but never the answer to the run game in Denver IMO. Williams very well could be the answer. the ownership is a problem here but the the decision to move on from Lindsay was a good one. we now have Payton as GM and the ownership should work itself out over the next year or so. Denver is headed in the right direction. Having said that I will be headed to Empower Field at Mile High on Sunday to watch a real QB beat my Broncos. :L:doh:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in Denver too- I have season tix. Lindsay was good story but never the answer to the run game in Denver IMO. Williams very well could be the answer. the ownership is a problem here but the the decision to move on from Lindsay was a good one. we now have Payton as GM and the ownership should work itself out over the next year or so. Denver is headed in the right direction. Having said that I will be headed to Empower Field at Mile High on Sunday to watch a real QB beat my Broncos. :L:doh:
Haha, well, them not having a real QB is proof towards my point.

Williams is looking like a future stud though.

But just makes me think even more so, that they'd be better off investing in that line, and the D front seven, rather than the WR's

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, well, them not having a real QB is proof towards my point.

Williams is looking like a future stud though.

But just makes me think even more so, that they'd be better off investing in that line, and the D front seven, rather than the WR's
Investing in the team before the QB is the plan. I believe this proves my point not yours. WR and DBs happen to be where they could start. I expect Payton to continue to build including the OL and front 7.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys thinking about benching Zeke for a week or so to get right.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Carter and AJ Brown on IR. Ouch.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are currently 309 players on Injured Reserve for the 2021 NFL season.
4 of my 5 bench spots in the MBBRL BATG are either out or on IR.
Kind of hard to win with that restriction.

giphy.gif

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope there was 381 in 2019 but that was for whole year not sure what the record is:suds:
I wonder if the players that opted out for COVID last year were included in that?
Positive COVID tests may also be part of that? But honestly :noidea:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well for any of our leagues with ir while it certainly hurts to lose your players to ir..we have to be happy that the 3 game ir exits

at least we can replace the boys on ir while before the boys marked out were dropped to be replaced...

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are at 309 players on IR near the halfway point, we are on pace for close to 600.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if we are at 309 at week 11, were on pace for around 445 by week 17.