• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About an hour before the game a trade was made in my league.

Kyler, Claypool and Gibson ..for..Mahomes, Darrell Williams and Jefferson.

I went from having to face Mahomes to going against Murray. At least for one week, I love this trade. I was fearful of what Mahomes was going to do vs the Giants.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes back lol

Rhamondre Stevenson is active for Week 8 against the Chargers.​

After being a healthy scratch, Stevenson is back in the lineup as Damien Harris' backup. J.J. Taylor is a healthy scratch this week after scoring a pair of garbage-time scores last week. Also inactive for the Patriots are TE Devin Asiasi, OG Yasir Durant, OLB Brandon King, DE Ronnie Perkins, and CB Shaun Wade

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Calvin Ridley announced he's going to "step away from football at this time" to focus on his mental health.​

"These past few weeks have been very challenging," Ridley wrote. "I need to step away from football at this time and focus on my mental well-being. This will help me be the best version of myself now and in the future." It's unclear how long Ridley's absence will be, but it's enough of an issue that Ridley needed to issue a statement. Ridley has missed two of the last three games for personal reasons.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there's still AP, and Gurley sitting out there as FA's, and yes, Alf and various other sloths

potential trade targets- Gordon, maybe Hunt?, anyone on the Texans, a whole string of the standard retread journeymen types, Hyde, L. MIller..etc..

Titan's entire offense is centered on a strong rushing attack, and there's every possibility that without one, they go into the tank for the remaining nine games. At 6-2, they've gotta be thinking about making a strong run, surely they won't rely on Jeremy McNichols....right? If that's the case, so long AJ Brown and and Tranny as reliable fantasy assets as well.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there's still AP, and Gurley sitting out there as FA's, and yes, Alf and various other sloths

potential trade targets- Gordon, maybe Hunt?, anyone on the Texans, a whole string of the standard retread journeymen types, Hyde, L. MIller..etc..

Titan's entire offense is centered on a strong rushing attack, and there's every possibility that without one, they go into the tank for the remaining nine games. At 6-2, they've gotta be thinking about making a strong run, surely they won't rely on Jeremy McNichols....right? If that's the case, so long AJ Brown and and Tranny as reliable fantasy assets as well.
O-line is good, so whoever they get will be okay, but won't be King Henry.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von Miller to the Rams.

They continue to shed picks like they are old dirty pennies, defense should get some pressure on QBs with Miller and Leonard Floyd coming in hot on both sides of Donald

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O-line is good, so whoever they get will be okay, but won't be King Henry.
an "okay" running game might be good enough if we were talking about a QB who was more than "exceedingly mediocre" (or worse). But Tranny's entire success story is playing of Henry's dominance. whiteout that, the whole thing likely rockets right off the rails. You make a trade for a better than average RB (Gordon), you've got a shot with a good O line and Tranny. you pin your hopes on some random dude like McNichols, or virutally any free agent left available at this point, yeah sure, your run game can be mildly productive, but good enough that Tranny can get those wow plays to AJ Brown and Julio? I have my doubts