• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon has been running hard and catching passes. He has had more success with each passing week. He would be a great fit in Tennessee. having said that I am not sure the Broncos would trade him unless they get some good value.
Got home and started watching the local 9 news., they touched on Von,. .I hadn't heard that the Broncos are paying 9 of his ten million dollars...damn...with that in mind, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Gordon out the door next. Dunno what Tennessee might give, but I'll bet that Denver would listen, eagerly

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just speculating here: Cam to the Saints?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got home and started watching the local 9 news., they touched on Von,. .I hadn't heard that the Broncos are paying 9 of his ten million dollars...damn...with that in mind, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Gordon out the door next. Dunno what Tennessee might give, but I'll bet that Denver would listen, eagerly
stockpiling picks to send them to GB in the offseason

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please rodgers wants the black n gold. He was even dropping references on the pat mcaffees pod cast
Are you talking about his comments about Mike Tomlin? If so, meh. He just likes him. I dont think you guys have the ammo but you never know

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stockpiling picks to send them to GB in the offseason
Well here's the deal in Denver now..

Biggest issue is ownership. There's currently a legal battle between the trust who owns the team, and Kaiser holdings about a right of first refusal claim, that's not likely to be decided until early January. The court stuff, as of end of September, is done and the judge said she'd issue her decision in 45-90 days, and no one is expecting anything until the 90. Then there's selling the team, because the Bollen kids can't agree on what to do or who will do it. One wants to run the team, the other two wanna sell, and their court stuff has all been settled, sealed and NDA's signed. Maybe Britney Bollen gets the team, but all rumors suggest that the settlement was to sell. So they'll have to find a buyer, sell the team, get the NFL to agree on it..Yada yada...
Then, what does new ownership want? Where are they at in the draft? Does the GM stay? Fangio and Schumer already have a foot out the door, who's gonna be the coach? What's the offensive/defensive philosophy gonna be? Are they gonna come in and clear house? Juedy, Sutton, Hamler, Patrick, Fant...all those attractive pieces for Rodgers- are they still gonna be on the team, or are they used to stock pile more picks for this new ownership group to start over? Heck, do they even survive the trade deadline today?

Why would Rodgers want any part of that? And while we don't know for certain the terms of the agreement Rodgers signed back in March/April, I have to assume it contained Rodgers having significant say in where he goes.

And would new ownership want to "start fresh" with an almost 40 year old QB, regardless of how great he is?

I think the Rodgers in Denver fantasy is all but evaporated

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here's the deal in Denver now..

Biggest issue is ownership. There's currently a legal battle between the trust who owns the team, and Kaiser holdings about a right of first refusal claim, that's not likely to be decided until early January. The court stuff, as of end of September, is done and the judge said she'd issue her decision in 45-90 days, and no one is expecting anything until the 90. Then there's selling the team, because the Bollen kids can't agree on what to do or who will do it. One wants to run the team, the other two wanna sell, and their court stuff has all been settled, sealed and NDA's signed. Maybe Britney Bollen gets the team, but all rumors suggest that the settlement was to sell. So they'll have to find a buyer, sell the team, get the NFL to agree on it..Yada yada...
Then, what does new ownership want? Where are they at in the draft? Does the GM stay? Fangio and Schumer already have a foot out the door, who's gonna be the coach? What's the offensive/defensive philosophy gonna be? Are they gonna come in and clear house? Juedy, Sutton, Hamler, Patrick, Fant...all those attractive pieces for Rodgers- are they still gonna be on the team, or are they used to stock pile more picks for this new ownership group to start over? Heck, do they even survive the trade deadline today?

Why would Rodgers want any part of that? And while we don't know for certain the terms of the agreement Rodgers signed back in March/April, I have to assume it contained Rodgers having significant say in where he goes.

And would new ownership want to "start fresh" with an almost 40 year old QB, regardless of how great he is?

I think the Rodgers in Denver fantasy is all but evaporated
well it was more of a tongue in cheek comment honestly. However I am hoping that we just win the SB and he retires. I think that would be the cleanest way to do it. At the same time, I want assets so im not opposed to trading him if he still wants to play and wants out.

He looks like he is having fun this year even though its not his best statistical season but out OL hasnt been great. Good not great. With Bakh coming back either this week or the coming weeks that will have a great tickle down improvement on the OL. Jenkins, who was #6 per PFF at tackle, slides to LG and out LG Runyan JR will slide to RG. Then we do what we want on offense IMO.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it was more of a tongue in cheek comment honestly. However I am hoping that we just win the SB and he retires. I think that would be the cleanest way to do it. At the same time, I want assets so im not opposed to trading him if he still wants to play and wants out.

He looks like he is having fun this year even though its not his best statistical season but out OL hasnt been great. Good not great. With Bakh coming back either this week or the coming weeks that will have a great tickle down improvement on the OL. Jenkins, who was #6 per PFF at tackle, slides to LG and out LG Runyan JR will slide to RG. Then we do what we want on offense IMO.
I assumed it was, but I had time sitting and waiting for a couple guys to show up on a job site so I could get them going and figured, wth, I'll lay it all out there so everyone else can read it too. :)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cap is going to make the offseason very interesting. The amount of new money for the media deal will be very important.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about his comments about Mike Tomlin? If so, meh. He just likes him. I dont think you guys have the ammo but you never know
Yeah but theres been a ton of pittsburgh references by rodgers in the media. Someone was tracking them for a while. Things he had to say on purpose. I mean im skeptical. But the type of team fits…

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but theres been a ton of pittsburgh references by rodgers in the media. Someone was tracking them for a while. Things he had to say on purpose. I mean im skeptical. But the type of team fits…
By all means, send me a king's ransom and he can be yours!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

regardless of what Rodgers wants, the team acquiring him still has to cough something up to GB, they don't just get to sign him for free next off season, right?

what are the Steelers (or any team for that matter) putting on the table that makes them the front-runner over any other rumored team this time of year?

It would be INSANE if one of the Watson teams were actually putting together a package for Rodgers this whole time and not Watson.....Rodgers in Miami, gets to end his career in a state that has 0% income tax with his buddy TB12 down the way.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
regardless of what Rodgers wants, the team acquiring him still has to cough something up to GB, they don't just get to sign him for free next off season, right?

what are the Steelers (or any team for that matter) putting on the table that makes them the front-runner over any other rumored team this time of year?

It would be INSANE if one of the Watson teams were actually putting together a package for Rodgers this whole time and not Watson.....Rodgers in Miami, gets to end his career in a state that has 0% income tax with his buddy TB12 down the way.
shit sign me up for Miami. They have a good amount of picks

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly i have zero idea what the packages look like or what we even have ammo wise, not much.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3