• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Harris is having his way early on..wow..

I can only imagine what Prince Rhamondre could accomplish ...damnit

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched a lot of Pats games - is his pass protection terrible?
I haven't heard of any glaring issues, and haven't been able to watch either of the 2 Patriot games where Stevenson was active, so..?? far as I am aware, his only issue was the fumble in week 1. Surely there's more to it than that.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard of any glaring issues, and haven't been able to watch either of the 2 Patriot games where Stevenson was active, so..?? far as I am aware, his only issue was the fumble in week 1. Surely there's more to it than that.
he got mac creamed in week 6 on a missed block the defender just flattened his ass and the QB
plus 17 carries for48 yrds isnt real impressive:suds:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Devante Adams on COVID-19 list ahead of their TNF game... Not good

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he got mac creamed in week 6 on a missed block the defender just flattened his ass and the QB
plus 17 carries for48 yrds isnt real impressive:suds:
To touch on the numbers though.. yes, 17 for 48 is rather unimpressive, but to put it into perspective, 8 touches for 92 and a score is, and that's the most recent numbers we've seen. Not to try and say he's been a stud, but he's certainly had moments that are impressive.

I just hope he can get whatever it is figured out so that we can finally get a decent sample size to say yay or nay on the dude.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To touch on the numbers though.. yes, 17 for 48 is rather unimpressive, but to put it into perspective, 8 touches for 92 and a score is, and that's the most recent numbers we've seen. Not to try and say he's been a stud, but he's certainly had moments that are impressive.

I just hope he can get whatever it is figured out so that we can finally get a decent sample size to say yay or nay on the dude.
yea true but he might need to go somewhere else for that to happen since harris is turning into a very good back Pats need someone to replace white who was the rec back :suds:

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, Mac is Lobster Boat Captain's biggest investment - get that dinged, you'll sit.

Stevenson had to go to JUCO cuz of bad grades and got suspended at Oklahoma for failing a drug test. So maybe not the smartest. He's got the build to be a decent pass-blocker, I think - just gotta see if he wants to put in the work.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last week he missed a couple blocking assignments, but he scored after that so I thought he would be good to go this week.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots running backs coach Ivan Fears said Rhamondre Stevenson's game day status will be a week-to-week decision.​

Stevenson missed a block in Week 6 that led to a sack and was made inactive for New England's Week 7 game against the Jets. He had excelled with precious little opportunity the prior week against the Cowboys, gaining 62 yards on eight touches, including three receptions. He also scored a short touchdown against Dallas. Fears said Stevenson's game day status will hinge on his practice performance during the week, saying it would come down to activating the rookie or J.J. Taylor, who has also made costly mistake this year. Damien Harris remains the team's primary ball carrier whether or not Stevenson is active.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots running backs coach Ivan Fears said Rhamondre Stevenson's game day status will be a week-to-week decision.​

Stevenson missed a block in Week 6 that led to a sack and was made inactive for New England's Week 7 game against the Jets. He had excelled with precious little opportunity the prior week against the Cowboys, gaining 62 yards on eight touches, including three receptions. He also scored a short touchdown against Dallas. Fears said Stevenson's game day status will hinge on his practice performance during the week, saying it would come down to activating the rookie or J.J. Taylor, who has also made costly mistake this year. Damien Harris remains the team's primary ball carrier whether or not Stevenson is active.
So frustrating...I mean thats a whole other level of RBBC fuckery. Ok fine, hot hand, never know who it'll be from week to week...but no, now it's never know who might be active week to week, and if they are active, then we go into the standard RBBC Hoodie fuckery

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrod Taylor could play Sunday.

Texans with Tyrod - 6 TDs in 6 quarters
Texans w/o Tyrod - 5 TDs in 22 quarters

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Available in Old School…
:)
Well if there's one thing we've learned in Old School, if a guy is on your roster he performs but if he's on anybody else's he sucks. So if somebody trades for him I'm sure they will "accidentally" puncture his lung again.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram back to the Aint's.

Destroys any slive of value on T Jones
Ever so slightest ding on Kamara
But, does Lindsay see an increase? DJ?, or do they spread it out and it's basically meaningless?

I’d say even split
…though both at least now have a shot to be a bye filler

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram back to the Aint's.

Destroys any slive of value on T Jones
Ever so slightest ding on Kamara
But, does Lindsay see an increase? DJ?, or do they spread it out and it's basically meaningless?
As bad as that offense has been I'm not sure it matters much. The only game they ran the ball was week 1 against Jacksonville and haven't even tried since then.