• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many RBs did it in both 19 and 20?(I don’t know if that’s easy to sort or not, if it is…)
Not it won't sort, not even by position, let alone back to back, oh well, I can count :).....by my count, and I might have missed one or two..but 10 did it both years.
Overall in 20, 20 RB's hit 1K, 25 in '19.

I mean sure, it's an accomplishment, it's just not something that carries a TON of weight, as more than half the league has a RB who does it every year, whether its the same guy, or a new guy (the new guys actually help prove its even less of an accomplishment, suggesting that pretty much anyone can do it as long as the play a full slate of games) with 17 games to accrue stats, I'm sure that number will be even bigger this year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Damien Williams playing this week? Sounds like he is still under Covid protocol to me

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns injuries:
Starting QB
Top 2 RB's
Top 2 WR's
Starting OT's
Best LB
Starting DT's
#2 CB and all the CB's are injury prone

fuck my life fml GIF
Brutal. Hope to see them healthy in a few weeks prior to playing the Steelers... even though they probably could be less than 50% and still handle the Steelers with ease

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brutal. Hope to see them healthy in a few weeks prior to playing the Steelers... even though they probably could be less than 50% and still handle the Steelers with ease
I doubt it man. Have you seen the defense? A goldfish could teach defense better than Joe Woods

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, back to back weeks, Denver screws the pooch. Raiders change coaches midweek, they beat the Broncos..Cleveland loses their 2 headed monster RB, their starting QB and they beat the Broncos.

I do believe some coaches will be losing their jobs soon in Denver.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, back to back weeks, Denver screws the pooch. Raiders change coaches midweek, they beat the Broncos..Cleveland loses their 2 headed monster RB, their starting QB and they beat the Broncos.

I do believe some coaches will be losing their jobs soon in Denver.
Hey man, it’s not their fault they faced King Henry 2.0 shielding the rock for 170 total yards lol

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone hear anything about a timeline for Montgomery?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone hear anything about a timeline for Montgomery?
First game he can come off IR for would be Halloween, but the expectation was 4-5 weeks, which would be Week 9 at the earliest. With a Week 10 bye the smart thing would be to just keep him on ice until Week 11.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Patriots declared RB Rhamondre Stevenson (healthy scratch) out for Week 7 against the Jets.​

The Patriots also declared LB Dont'a Hightower, TE Devin Asiasi, OLB Ronnie Perkins, CB Shaun Wade and G Yasir Durant inactive for Week 7. J.J. Taylor is active this week and should get some receiving work. The Patriots backfield continues to be completely unpredictable behind Damien Harris. Theoretically there should be value from a running back in the James White role, but in recent weeks that role has been split by Brandon Bolden and whichever rookie running back Bill Belichick is less angry with that week

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Patriots declared RB Rhamondre Stevenson (healthy scratch) out for Week 7 against the Jets.​

The Patriots also declared LB Dont'a Hightower, TE Devin Asiasi, OLB Ronnie Perkins, CB Shaun Wade and G Yasir Durant inactive for Week 7. J.J. Taylor is active this week and should get some receiving work. The Patriots backfield continues to be completely unpredictable behind Damien Harris. Theoretically there should be value from a running back in the James White role, but in recent weeks that role has been split by Brandon Bolden and whichever rookie running back Bill Belichick is less angry with that week

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

It sucks when you have Chubb and Cook and because of injuries and byes you are down to Ronald Jones and Stevenson as the only two RBs playing on your roster. So now I had to drop someone to pick up Elijaa Penny just to have a full lineup.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What in the fuck Bill??

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the fuck Bill??
Welp, the only thing that was good about this fer me was the fact that now I can start Calloway, drop Stevenson (who I thought was gonna have a banger today) and pick TBass back up off the wire. Wanna laugh? Check this shit out...............

1635092610500.png

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, the only thing that was good about this fer me was the fact that now I can start Calloway, drop Stevenson (who I thought was gonna have a banger today) and pick TBass back up off the wire. Wanna laugh? Check this shit out...............

View attachment 282070

Still pumping out that lineup with those guys in bye... your bench was prob outscoring other teams starters in this one, lol

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still pumping out that lineup with those guys in bye... your bench was prob outscoring other teams starters in this one, lol
12 team PPR league with half of them being new. I just kept drafting RB's and was able to snag a few guise off the wire. Traded a guy who Autodrafted half of his team Conner fer AB in week 1 just so he could field a team...............lol

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 282070
I had him pegged for a 8-10 touch, 60 yard, and a score type day..maybe even 2 scores.
Harris fumbled and was nicked up, Bolden was buggered up, Taylor is a schmuck, why not?