• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs GM Brett Veach stated Tyreek Hill "will not be partaking in any team activities."
"Earlier this evening we were made aware of the audio between Tyreek and Crystal [Espinal]," Veach affirmed in a team statement. "We were deeply disturbed by what we heard and are deeply concerned. Our main focus main concern is with the young child." The recording obtained by CBS Kansas City included Hill telling Espinal, "You need to be terrified of me, too, (expletive)." It wasn't stated outright, but Hill will effectively stay suspended while the team gathers and reviews all of the information. If verified, this could very well make for the end of the wideout's NFL career.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs GM Brett Veach stated Tyreek Hill "will not be partaking in any team activities."
"Earlier this evening we were made aware of the audio between Tyreek and Crystal [Espinal]," Veach affirmed in a team statement. "We were deeply disturbed by what we heard and are deeply concerned. Our main focus main concern is with the young child." The recording obtained by CBS Kansas City included Hill telling Espinal, "You need to be terrified of me, too, (expletive)." It wasn't stated outright, but Hill will effectively stay suspended while the team gathers and reviews all of the information. If verified, this could very well make for the end of the wideout's NFL career.
You know, it's really sad, but for some reason I almost posted something the other day when this all broke out that the chances someone had video or audio pertaining to the situation was high. ... actually figured someone captured video on their phone and was just waiting on the highest bidder. Kind of what happened, pretty damning stuff. The DA will have to reconsider now. ... as for NFL, at best, he's likely looking at a long suspension. Big, big hole the Chiefs now have to fill.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, it's really sad, but for some reason I almost posted something the other day when this all broke out that the chances someone had video or audio pertaining to the situation was high. ... actually figured someone captured video on their phone and was just waiting on the highest bidder. Kind of what happened, pretty damning stuff. The DA will have to reconsider now. ... as for NFL, at best, he's likely looking at a long suspension. Big, big hole the Chiefs now have to fill.

I still think this is going to be interesting. He won't be charged with anything criminal because he wasn't notified that he was being recorded so that whole conversation would be inadmissible as far as actually convicting him of a crime, but it's pretty damning in the court of public opinion. However, as bad as the audio is, it's still not nearly the PR nightmare that video is. Saying something is one thing, but actually being able to see it like in the Ray Rice or Kareem Hunt cases is completely different. I equate it more to the Adrian Peterson situation, but once again, Peterson was actually charged with child abuse, so there's really absolutely no precedent here.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think this is going to be interesting. He won't be charged with anything criminal because he wasn't notified that he was being recorded so that whole conversation would be inadmissible as far as actually convicting him of a crime, but it's pretty damning in the court of public opinion. However, as bad as the audio is, it's still not nearly the PR nightmare that video is. Saying something is one thing, but actually being able to see it like in the Ray Rice or Kareem Hunt cases is completely different. I equate it more to the Adrian Peterson situation, but once again, Peterson was actually charged with child abuse, so there's really absolutely no precedent here.
Well, I know you own him in dynasty so you have vested interest and you're pretty much forced to hope for the best. ... good luck. I won't be pulling for or against him one way or the other. .... he's too fun to watch with a ball in his hands.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I know you own him in dynasty so you have vested interest and you're pretty much forced to hope for the best. ... good luck. I won't be pulling for or against him one way or the other. .... he's too fun to watch with a ball in his hands.

Yeah but I own him in the dynasty that doesn't cost any money so I have no emotional ties to him at all. We have enough depth in that league that I'm not too worried about it. We'll call it the curse of Foot. We made two trades with him last year. We traded for Gronk and Hill. Beware the curse of Foot!!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but I own him in the dynasty that doesn't cost any money so I have no emotional ties to him at all. We have enough depth in that league that I'm not too worried about it. We'll call it the curse of Foot. We made two trades with him last year. We traded for Gronk and Hill. Beware the curse of Foot!!
Well, we got Lindsey from him and the guy got injured in the championship game - leaving us 1.5 (15yds) short of the trophy. ... yes the curse is real !!!!! BTW - got rid of his ass. ....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. I love this league so much, I have no problem making it a money league. @TREFF , wanna do a poll?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow..Miles Sanders, one of the very few projected 3 down backs goes to RB hell in Philly. .Howard, Smallwood, Clement, Adams...great

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow..Miles Sanders, one of the very few projected 3 down backs goes to RB hell in Philly. .Howard, Smallwood, Clement, Adams...great
It's beautiful

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats add get another RB lol