• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don’t beat our kids but I definitely have a shorter fuse. However when my wife has her fill she explodes at the most innocuous things so I feel you there lol
right? Cheese n rice, spend a Sunday afternoon at your local Walmart, women lose their friggin minds on those lil shits..drag em outta the store by the arm, smack em a few times in the aisles..I mean, my upbringing, that's discipline.. Fine line that's easy to cross without ever intending to

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right? Cheese n rice, spend a Sunday afternoon at your local Walmart, women lose their friggin minds on those lil shits..drag em outta the store by the arm, smack em a few times in the aisles..I mean, my upbringing, that's discipline.. Fine line that's easy to cross without ever intending to
You have to be careful what you do in public today. Run of the mill discipline from 10-15 years ago will get DCF called on you today. Now dont get me wrong some people go way overboard, especially in public, but if one of my boys needs a swat on the ass I am not afraid to do it...public opinion be damned.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
feel like my parents did it right - explained and discussed the situation any time we were spanked, so actions-consequences were always clearly lined up, never crossed the line as far as how hard we got spanked, but swung hard enough that you didn't want another.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
feel like my parents did it right - explained and discussed the situation any time we were spanked, so actions-consequences were always clearly lined up, never crossed the line as far as how hard we got spanked, but swung hard enough that you didn't want another.
That is my thing. I dont want to hurt my child however if they dont feel the swat it was pointless. I also always explain why it happened.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been listening to the local Denver jokers all morning..not a whisper as to any rumors about what the Broncos might do tonight. Usually all kinds if trade rumors flying around...finding it odd

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been listening to the local Denver jokers all morning..not a whisper as to any rumors about what the Broncos might do tonight. Usually all kinds if trade rumors flying around...finding it odd
Lock IMO.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea - saw the DA was not pressing charges - but seems the kid being removed from the home has to say something. ... perhaps not, and nothing more comes of it. .... but it would still be a bit surprising if the NFL doesn't hand down some type of discipline. ... much like those before. ....
They wrongly took the kid out of the home. They tried to get Hill this time because he skated last time. DA had nothing but hot air.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It coulda been the mother...they go nutso beatin' kids just as much as dad's do...just sayin'
Could have been a fall. That injury happens to kids that fall as well as kids that get physically abused.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have been a fall. That injury happens to kids that fall as well as kids that get physically abused.
Possibly. Usually their are physical clues the medical staff are trained to look for though. I doubt they'd have notified police or CPS had they not seen something that suggested it was more than accident. Not a perfect system, by any means, accidents get wrongly classified, abuse sometimes avoids detection. But chances are there was something there.
And "the kid fell down the stairs", is the most commonly used excuse/lie

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly. Usually their are physical clues the medical staff are trained to look for though. I doubt they'd have notified police or CPS had they not seen something that suggested it was more than accident. Not a perfect system, by any means, accidents get wrongly classified, abuse sometimes avoids detection. But chances are there was something there.
And "the kid fell down the stairs", is the most commonly used excuse/lie
Did some cops get involved when they shouldn't have? Did they want to get him because he skated last time? Did a nurse get carried away with his past?

Some laws in some states are really stupidly written and force nurses to contact cops and create a whole SportsHoopla where there really wasn't any. And of course the media will run with the SportsHoopla.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard T. Hill released from Chiefs. Not sure it's true yet.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found this on Rotoworld - could explain. ..
CBS Kansas City has obtained audio allegedly recorded by Tyreek Hill's fiancee that appears to incriminate him in the couple's child abuse case.
Hill's fiancee, Crystal Espinal, apparently made the recording and gave it to a friend as an "insurance policy." The T.V. station then obtained the recording. In the recording, Espinal alleges that Hill both punched and whipped their son. "He is terrified of you," Espinal says to Hill. "You need to be terrified of me, too, (expletive)," Hill apparently replied. If verified, it is damning enough to seal Hill's fate in Kansas City, which should have already been in grave danger. The situation figures to come to a head in the next 48 hours.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fiancee recorded it for insurance gave it to her friend for safe keeping and the friend sold the recording to the TV station

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about those beans?!!!!!!!
If true - man does that shake things up. .... not good for my Mahomes stock in $$ league. Bet KC will be drafting, or trading for, a WR. ....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somethin' a little odd here...didn't the prosecutor just say Hill wasn't going to be charged with anything? :what::what::what: