• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeVeon Bell skips voluntary workouts on his new team. He's off to a great start.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, Robbie? Get yer blankety blank head outta yer blankety blank you-know-what!

Franchise-tagged 49ers K Robbie Gould has demanded a trade.
Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, Gould has "pulled his contract proposals and "told the team he will not negotiate or sign a long-term deal." Gould has evidently been hurt by the 49ers' offers. A kicker power play is the rarest of NFL maneuvers and unlikely to be successful. Although he has been truly elite over the past two seasons, converting 96 percent of his field goal attempts, Gould's already limited trade value is hurt by the fact that 2019 will be his age-37 season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in fairness both sides take some fault for the split.
Slightly . But I don’t blame the Steelers for not paying him. Who pays rbs that much..... looking great for the rams. And all that money he was worth, allllllll that guaranteed money he was gonna get. Him and his agent spewed crap. Quiet now. Hell it was found out that literally all the teams that were “interested” in bell were made up by him, his friends, his agent

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess this ends the speculation in OAK. ....
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports free agent Marshawn Lynch is retiring from the NFL after 12 seasons.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess this ends the speculation in OAK. ....
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports free agent Marshawn Lynch is retiring from the NFL after 12 seasons.
The crow signing pretty much ended any worry of that for me. I just wish it also ended the talk about drafting a RB in the first

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crow signing pretty much ended any worry of that for me. I just wish it also ended the talk about drafting a RB in the first
Screw fantasy value six ways from Saturday if they draft someone high

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me introduce you to Mr. Josh Jacobs!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still think Richard has a role - chucky likes him, this team is surely to still have some growing pains to start the year as he implements his system (playing from behind/pass a lot), and just the overall familiarity will keep him in the mix for this next season even if they draft a RB early.

this is still the same rookie RB class that no one is overly excited about, not sure any of them are ready to step in and be a locked in every down NFL back in year 1.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still think Richard has a role - chucky likes him, this team is surely to still have some growing pains to start the year as he implements his system (playing from behind/pass a lot), and just the overall familiarity will keep him in the mix for this next season even if they draft a RB early.

this is still the same rookie RB class that no one is overly excited about, not sure any of them are ready to step in and be a locked in every down NFL back in year 1.
True, but many are plug and play ready for situational roles, and Josh Jacobs would fit Richard's job much more than he would Crow's. Of course he's a rookie, and that's a passing game role, traditionally the rookie gets eased in there due to pass pro.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea - saw the DA was not pressing charges - but seems the kid being removed from the home has to say something. ... perhaps not, and nothing more comes of it. .... but it would still be a bit surprising if the NFL doesn't hand down some type of discipline. ... much like those before. ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea - saw the DA was not pressing charges - but seems the kid being removed from the home has to say something. ... perhaps not, and nothing more comes of it. .... but it would still be a bit surprising if the NFL doesn't hand down some type of discipline. ... much like those before. ....

This one's going to be tough, because the DA said that somebody was definitely at fault, but there's no way to prove that it was Tyreek which is why there were no charges being filed. Is Goodell really going to say that he received better evidence so he has proof that it was Tyreek. That seems like a dangerous road to go down.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one's going to be tough, because the DA said that somebody was definitely at fault, but there's no way to prove that it was Tyreek which is why there were no charges being filed. Is Goodell really going to say that he received better evidence so he has proof that it was Tyreek. That seems like a dangerous road to go down.

Well, there ya go.

Tyreek Hill will not be charged after being investigated in two separate child abuse cases.

Johnson County DA Steve Howe said he believes a crime was committed when Hill's three-year-old son's arm was broken last month, but that he could not prove who did it. The boy's mother, Crystal Espinal, will also not be charged. "A child has been hurt," the DA said. "So, yes, as a father of three kids and a prosecutor, it’s frustrating you can’t do anything about it." In so many words, the DA seemed to be casting guilt without actually saying it. Hill and Espinal may still lose custody of the child. Although Hill is now legally in the clear, he is likely to face NFL discipline in the form of a lengthy suspension. There is still a chance he is released by the Chiefs, though they have a decidedly mixed record on these matters, as evidenced by their Tuesday acquisition of Frank Clark

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It coulda been the mother...they go nutso beatin' kids just as much as dad's do...just sayin'

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my thinking as well

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It coulda been the mother...they go nutso beatin' kids just as much as dad's do...just sayin'
We don’t beat our kids but I definitely have a shorter fuse. However when my wife has her fill she explodes at the most innocuous things so I feel you there lol